New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.
And you know how the audits, which many States are now doing, will go?? Will Trump be reinstated?? I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it.
Even if the audits fulfilled your delusion, there wouldn’t be some process to reinstate him for it. You’re shit out of luck either way loll

The poll is a lie of course.

It's interesting the OP wants to tell us what's "emotionally healthy" considering he's PROG and supports Mad Joe Robinette & the Giggling Kosher Commie.

Well you did ask and its not our fault you don't like the answers.
So you believe Trump will be reinstated in August?
I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it. It will all depend on what the audits show and what happens after that.
The audits by the Trumpster company?

How would that play out? Step by step.
From what I've read its not a Trump company doing the audits. The State hired them and I doubt they would hire a Trump company. How bout you??
The CEO of the company was pushing the lies. The GQP in the state legislature hired them.

So how does this play out? Have they not told you in your world that there is no such legal mechanism for this?

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Another dumbass poll.
For fucks sake... you people never look at anything do you?
The total number of people who took part in the poll.............. 1,990. That's it.
If those 1,990.... 39% voted for Trump (page 21)
That is 776 people.
Of those - 33% said they think Trump will be reinstated... or 256 people.

So... 256 people are supposed to represent the entire nation of Republicans.

:rolleyes:

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.
I've said that a thousand times. Either it's too complicated for them, or they don't want to believe it.

Well, when you have people like Claudette hopelessly wishing for Trump to be reinstated and then you have Votto chiming in telling us nobody cares then there is a tad bit of either purposeful ignorance going down or they are just not too bright. I suspect both situations are true and sometimes by the same posters.

Many know its a stupid conspiracy but won't allow themselves to say out loud what the normals already know. God forbid they Cheney themselves.
The GOP is, what, 35% of the country? 30% of them believe this?

That's roughly 1 in 10 people in this country. A fuckin' zombie apocalypse.

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.
I've said that a thousand times. Either it's too complicated for them, or they don't want to believe it.

Well, when you have people like Claudette hopelessly wishing for Trump to be reinstated and then you have Votto chiming in telling us nobody cares then there is a tad bit of either purposeful ignorance going down or they are just not too bright. I suspect both situations are true and sometimes by the same posters.

Many know its a stupid conspiracy but won't allow themselves to say out loud what the normals already know. God forbid they Cheney themselves.

Yet it's Democrats the dead all vote for...

I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it. It will all depend on what the audits show and what happens after that.

From what I've read its not a Trump company doing the audits. The State hired them and I doubt they would hire a Trump company. How bout you??
The CEO of the company was pushing the lies. The GQP in the state legislature hired them.

So how does this play out? Have they not told you in your world that there is no such legal mechanism for this?
You say he was pushing lies. What if he wasn't pushing lies? No one has ever audited an election before. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

Honestly, considering I live in a hot bed of fucking weirdo wingnuts (Our Nextdoor app is insane) I'm kind of relieved if it's only 10%.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
Well Trump does live in his head 24/7. He sure doesn't say anything bad about the incompetent ass he voted for. LOL

You say he was pushing lies. What if he wasn't pushing lies? No one has ever audited an election before. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

No one has ever audited an election before?

No one has ever audited an election before?
If they have I've never heard of it. Recounts up the ass on elections but I've never heard of auditing an election.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Are you one of those three in ten?

the deplorable pawned base has always hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.

In a related poll, 3 in 10 Republicans think that the moon is made of cheese.

New Topics

Forum List

Back