New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

I'm in, make it 4 in 10
I already knew you believed it.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Are you one of those three in ten?

the deplorable pawned base has always hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.

The difference here is that the GOP doesn't stand a snowball's chance of winning an election again without them. The other side is of course how repulsive this is to more than half the country.
We won the last election.
View attachment 499176
Those would be American tears, something you are fresh out of, along with any other American trait.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...
Your attempt at pedantry has failed. Look it up bullboy.

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.
What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.

He will be in 2025.

They very much want to change the subject.

I wonder why that is.

He will be in 2025.

What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.
1623260039969.png
1623260039969.png

He will be in 2025.

View attachment 499180View attachment 499180
When is recess over, troll?

He will be in 2025.

View attachment 499180View attachment 499180
When is recess over, troll?

I'm gonna' need a bigger cup.

every day--you bring TRUMP into the conversation....do you really whack off that much to him? do you stare at his face or genitals when you do?
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

That is funny. It’s akin to the 7 out of 10 Ds who think Don and Vlad conspired to steal the 2016 election.

Their hero Rachel ran Russiagate for five lucrative years. Propaganda wins in America.

He will be in 2025.

They very much want to change the subject.

I wonder why that is.
Mac is proof that trolling never gets old.

every day--you bring TRUMP into the conversation....do you really whack off that much to him? do you stare at his face or genitals when you do?
There's another one.

:itsok:

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(
Do you think 1/3 of Republicans thinking he'll be reinstated as president is intellectually and emotionally healthy?

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(
Do you think 1/3 of Republicans thinking he'll be reinstated as president is intellectually and emotionally healthy?
They've been pretty desperate to change the subject and make it about me.

Again.

There's another one.

:itsok:
Keep in mind:

One thing propping up this number is that fewer and fewer people are actually willing to identify as Republicans these days. Last i saw, it was 26%, i think. I guess the GOP is so embarrassing, that a lot of their voters wont even admit to being Republicans on anonymous polling phone calls.

Does this mean (a) that they don't like the madness of Trumpism seeing the light of day like this

i would say that applies to the nutter CONgress critters who haven given their souls & spines to their chosen one. they just wish he would go away, but since he won't - they are obligated to stand behind him because otherwise they will feel his heel on their throats.

, or (b) that they somehow feel some sense of embarrassment over the fact that they themselves have fallen for this stuff?

some might be, but feel they have to stay the course or be an even bigger target of mockery.

i'll say most are

(c) out of their fucking minds having a full membership in the cult 45 club.

Forum List

Back