New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...
Your attempt at pedantry has failed. Look it up bullboy.

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.
What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.
View attachment 499180View attachment 499180
When is recess over, troll?

I'm gonna' need a bigger cup.
Look for an original thought while you are at it.

So many tears.
So many ways to deflect how truly un American you assholes are.

Right, because I'm not throwing a temper tantrum over an election and never have.
It is not a tantrum. Challenging an election is a Constitutional right.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.
They very much want to change the subject.

I wonder why that is.
Mac is proof that trolling never gets old.
Does it totally suck when your post proves Mac correct? Or are you completely oblivious to what you just did?
takes 1 to accuse 1.....just saying
Ok, that made no sense. Carry on.
I'm being a total faker here

Orange man bad!

I really believe!

Besides, January 6th.

I think you forgot to hit the back button.

He will be in 2025.

What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.

So many tears.

Right, because I'm not throwing a temper tantrum over an election and never have.
Whatever floats your boat. At least the salt in your tears will keep it buoyant.

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
Does it totally suck when your post proves Mac correct? Or are you completely oblivious to what you just did?
an oblivious shit stain.....duh
i knew you weren't smart enough 2 figure that out.....

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
What a load of horse shit.

How many Trump threads have you put up??

Every time we turn around YOU have another Trump thread up. He must live in your head 24/7. Hope you enjoy. LOL

neither conducting nor spreading these polls is healthy.

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
I'm being a total faker here

Orange man bad!

I really believe!

Besides, January 6th.

I think you forgot to hit the back button.
i think you forgot a brain.....just saying

Trumpers are the masters of holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time, to wit:

Covid is a hoax/Covid is a biological weapon.

Biden has dementia/Biden masterminded stealing the election.

1/6 were Trumpist patriots/1/6 was antifa dressing up as Trumpist patriots.

So yes, they can believe Trump will be both reinstated and not reinstated at the same time.

:desk: OH! OH! OH!!!! I GOT ONE!!!!!

believes donny's bs about being solely responsible for getting the vaccine so soon through operation warp speed

won't get vaxxed 'cause it's a deep state CONspiracy & will inject a microchip to track your every move

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
an oblivious shit stain.....duh
i knew you weren't smart enough 2 figure that out.....

My god.

He will be in 2025.

So many tears.

Whatever floats your boat. At least the salt in your tears will keep it buoyant.
Have you seen all the boats in Florida? They come out every couple months, and there are a lot, still flying their Trump flags. This is not going away, and fraud will be proven

I’m not surprised.

If the Trunpsters on this site are representative of Trumpsters in the entire country, then 30% seems pretty accurate.

Sad, but accurate.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
What a load of horse shit.

How many Trump threads have you put up??

Every time we turn around YOU have another Trump thread up. He must live in your head 24/7. Hope you enjoy. LOL
This isn't a thread about Trump. I rarely post threads about Trump.

This is about Trumpsters and Trumpism, again. The single most fascinating sociological/anthropological study of my lifetime, by far.

I know you don't understand that.

The daily Mac & Cheese Trump troll thread. He starts a thread about Trump, and then when anyone calls bullshit he declares himself the winner and says they're obsessed. :D

It truly is his form of mental masturbation. But I will admit I do find these daily threads amusing.

LOL you BluAnon folks are a woot.

The daily Mac & Cheese Trump troll thread. He starts a thread about Trump, and then when anyone calls bullshit he declares himself the winner and says they're obsessed. :D

It truly is his form of mental masturbation. But I will admit I do find these daily threads amusing.
Hey, at least this guy knows Trump lost. Good for you, sir.

Well about half the dems thought the election was rigged against Hillary. I'm still dumbfounded by Sandy Baby's opinion in Bush v. Gore.

Forum List

Back