New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Let’s look at that question in the poll out of 1990 people polled 203 said this was very likely so 1787 did not. On that question the choices were very likely, some what likely, not very likely, not likely and no opinion. Last the responses on that question were not broken down by party affiliation so you don’t really know if everyone who said very likely is Republican or not granted most probably were but there could have been independents some third party or even some Democrats could have jumped in there just to try and skew the numbers. This is why everyone no matter the party should look at polls with a degree of skepticism.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Well about half the dems thought the election was rigged against Hillary. I'm still dumbfounded by Sandy Baby's opinion in Bush v. Gore.
Half the dems...what?

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?
To test your credibility......Remember when Mexicrats spent every second of everyday for 4 years protesting the election of Donald Trump?
Did you ever say.....
"This really isn't funny any more."
Did you say....
"Mexicrats: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?"
Link us to such posts so we know you're not just another TDS owned whacko would you please?

Well about half the dems thought the election was rigged against Hillary. I'm still dumbfounded by Sandy Baby's opinion in Bush v. Gore.
Half the dems...what?
Can you imagination if the media took Trump's side like they did Killary's? Biden would not be president, Trump would. All you are proving is how dishonest and corrupt our media is. Thanks.

To test your credibility......Remember when Mexicrats spent every second of everyday for 4 years protesting the election of Donald Trump?
Did you ever say.....
Did you say....
"Mexicrats: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?"
Link us to such posts so we know you're not just another TDS owned whacko would you please?
I support your right to believe whatever you'd like!

You're welcome!

Joe Biden is now President....Donald Trump is gone....yet snowflakes are so addicted to Trump you still create post after post, the media creates / writes story after story- CNN is riding their Trump addiction down in a fiery ratings crash..it's just sad.

Again, for 4 years after Bush was out of office Democrats and Barry brought up Bush. blaming him for every one of Barry's failures and attempting to take credit for his successes.....When Barry left office snowflakes wailed about how it was forbidden to bring up the name Obama...unless it was to attempt to give Barry credit for Trump's successes. As usual, the left's hypocrisy knows no bounds & in its own display....Trump is gong, and snowflakes like Mac just can't let him go.

We really can't blame snowflakes, though - Biden and Harris have given snowflakes and liberal media nothing to talk about....except failed policy, appeasement and strengthening of our enemies, and division, hatred, and violence for Americans.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Then tell the FBI and DOJ to stop harassing people.

Joe Biden is now President....Donald Trump is gone....yet snowflakes are so addicted to Trump you still create post after post, the media creates / writes story after story- CNN is riding their Trump addiction down in a fiery ratings crash..it's just sad.

Again, for 4 years after Bush was out of office Democrats and Barry brought up Bush. blaming him for every one of Barry's failures and attempting to take credit for his successes.....When Barry left office snowflakes wailed about how it was forbidden to bring up the name Obama...unless it was to attempt to give Barry credit for Trump's successes. As usual, the left's hypocrisy knows no bounds & in its own display....Trump is gong, and snowflakes like Mac just can't let him go.

We really can't blame snowflakes, though - Biden and Harris have given snowflakes and liberal media nothing to talk about....except failed policy, appeasement and strengthening of our enemies, and division, hatred, and violence for Americans.
:itsok:

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
...said the guy who started THIS THREAD.

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Honestly can you imagine what the reaction of Trumpers would have been if the tables were turned in 2016 and Hillary won but lost the popular vote by over 4,000,000 votes. I shudder to think of it.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
...said the guy who started THIS THREAD.

:auiqs.jpg:
:confused-84:

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
My post was not about my beliefs...I asked you a question that apparently scared you?

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Honestly can you imagine what the reaction of Trumpers would have been if the tables were turned in 2016 and Hillary won but lost the popular vote by over 4,000,000 votes. I shudder to think of it.
New heights of victimhood and conspiracy.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Well, most "Trumpers" know how the constitution works re: Electoral College, so, it would have been a nonreaction.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
My post was not about my beliefs...I asked you a question that apparently scared you?
Scared me? I don't know.

I only skimmed through it, as usual.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Don't challenge Mac. He will run and hide, like he always does when challenged on his bullshit.

Forum List

Back