New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...
Your attempt at pedantry has failed. Look it up bullboy.

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.
They very much want to change the subject.

I wonder why that is.
Mac is proof that trolling never gets old.
Does it totally suck when your post proves Mac correct? Or are you completely oblivious to what you just did?

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...

This thread is about the idiotic idea that a president can be reinstated and how a sizeable portion of the GOP buy into this. So, more than a little pertinent to the topic than you think.
What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.
View attachment 499180View attachment 499180
When is recess over, troll?

I'm gonna' need a bigger cup.
Look for an original thought while you are at it.

the scum demonRATS don't have the balls to hold their own side accountable for anything, so....they keep lying and their sheep eat it up and repeat the same lies....daily

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
Does it totally suck when your post proves Mac correct? Or are you completely oblivious to what you just did?
takes 1 to accuse 1.....just saying

the scum demonRATS don't have the balls to hold their own side accountable for anything, so....they keep lying and their sheep eat it up and repeat the same lies....daily
Crybaby whataboutism. Cry it all out, son.

He will be in 2025.

What would be more idiotic is keeping an illegitimate president in office. Precedents happen.

So many tears.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(
Do you think 1/3 of Republicans thinking he'll be reinstated as president is intellectually and emotionally healthy?

I don't give a crap. I don't believe the poll and I don't obsess about Trump. I am a here and now guy. These daily Trump obsession threads amuse the hell out of me. Please don't stop. :thup:

Last edited:

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Happens all the time.

:)

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
First, I'm not a Republican.
Second, he will ever be reinstated.
Third, he will never be re-elected.
Fourth, your obsession is Trump is quite obvious and the fact you can't see that, makes you very unaware of your mental illness.
Fifth, your obsession with responding to me, even though I wasn't responding to you is just plain strange behavior.
Sure it is, Trumpster. If you post about me, I may respond. Poor you. You guys are such victims.

Your behavior on this thread has been predictable for someone like you. Good stuff.
Never said you couldn't respond nut job, it just shows how obsessed and controlling you are.

Hmmm, "someone like me?" Sorry, you really don't know me nor ever will. Seek help!

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
Ok, that made no sense. Carry on.

He will be in 2025.

So many tears.
So many ways to deflect how truly un American you assholes are.

Trumpers are the masters of holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time, to wit:

Covid is a hoax/Covid is a biological weapon.

Biden has dementia/Biden masterminded stealing the election.

1/6 were Trumpist patriots/1/6 was antifa dressing up as Trumpist patriots.

So yes, they can believe Trump will be both reinstated and not reinstated at the same time.

every day--you bring TRUMP into the conversation....do you really whack off that much to him? do you stare at his face or genitals when you do?
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
There's another one.

:itsok:
Keep in mind:

One thing propping up this number is that fewer and fewer people are actually willing to identify as Republicans these days. Last i saw, it was 26%, i think. I guess the GOP is so embarrassing, that a lot of their voters wont even admit to being Republicans on anonymous polling phone calls.
and those phone calls originating from the corrupt=fbi, or cia?....in other words, from the corrupted "gov.'t", ruining AMERICA, called the scum demonRAT party, led by the dementia laden, geriatric---xiden

Trumpers are the masters of holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time, to wit:

1/6 were Trumpist patriots/1/6 was antifa dressing up as Trump patriots.

So yes, they can believe Trump will both be reinstated and not reinstated at the same time.
A duality of political philosophy of the split level head.

1/6 were Trumpist patriots/1/6 was antifa dressing up as Trump patriots.

So yes, they can believe Trump will both be reinstated and not reinstated at the same time.
No one ever said Biden masterminded anything. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He will be in 2025.

So many tears.
So many ways to deflect how truly un American you assholes are.

Right, because I'm not throwing a temper tantrum over an election and never have.

He will be in 2025.

I wonder why that is.
Ok, that made no sense. Carry on.
I'm being a total faker here

Orange man bad!

I really believe!

Besides, January 6th.

the scum demonRATS are out of their fucking minds... supporting a pedophile, in the xiden 'groping little girls' club.

Forum List

Back