New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
If it were Trump or someone like me in charge, this would have never happened,

The Taliban would be reduced to nothing before we left, otherwise if they betrayed the citizen's by coming into a civilized society that we shed our blood and treasure for 20 year's on, and then started killing people who were our allies and friend's prior to the fall, then like I said, they would have Hell to pay before we would be done there.

Right now I would declare all out war on the Taliban, and they would have Hell to pay for their actions. We don't usually run, and it's time we stopped running in which began as a trend back in the sixties.

The president is also responsible for the economy. Trump knew if he gave loud warnings to the American people about Coronavirus, the investors would get spooked and the stock market would crash.
not-again-this-shit-again-sigh-smh.gif

All his lying did is stall how long it took people to figure out the truth, which of course got fully priced in by the markets anyway.

Call me old fashioned but I don't like when a President is lying to Americans about the threat facing our country. And I don't think that you actually do either, I think you are just self-compromising to excuse Trump's lies...again..and again...and again.

Aren't you tired of it?

Last edited:
All his lying did is stall how long it took people to figure out the truth, which of course got fully priced in by the markets anyway.
Call me old fashioned but I don't like when a President is lying to Americans about the threat facing our country. And I don't think that you actually do either, I think you are just self-compromising to excuse Trump's lies...again..and again...and again.
There are times where the American people can't handle the truth.

So what happened Lenny?

Trump should be Prez right now according to you

Like you, for instance.

Hence, the AZ Fraudit
Speaking of which, you can't make this comedy up!

Trump-friendly Cyber Ninjas delay report on Arizona election because CEO, 2 others are ‘quite sick’ with Covid​

Aren't you liberals telling everyone to wear a mask because Covid is real?

Wait wait wait, you actually, seriously think Covid is NOT real?

The ironic part of the news is that Qanon nutters are too sick with Covid-19 to present their Fraudit findings.

Wait wait wait, you actually, seriously think Covid is NOT real?
The ironic part of the news is that Qanon nutters are too sick with Covid-19 to present their Fraudit findings.
You libs make too big a deal about Covid. So what if people have flu symptoms.

You libs make too big a deal about Covid. So what if people have flu symptoms.
You say this after 600,000+ people in this country have died from it and almost a thousand more keep dying everyday?

You are fucking retarded, straight up.

One of the Fraudit board members that is sick with Covid right now doesn't have "flu sympoms". He is seriously ill and is at a hospital.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, you can't make this comedy up!

Trump-friendly Cyber Ninjas delay report on Arizona election because CEO, 2 others are ‘quite sick’ with Covid​

Attacked with Covid ??

Yep! They tricked them into thinking that getting vaccinated and wearing masks at work was a bad idea.
If only you knew that were the case, but you don't, and never will know how anyone got it, gets it or kicks it, yet you had to try to make fun of Covid stricken people for political purposes didn't you ??

Now whose the sick little comedian attempting to be funny around your little sycophants laughing like little Gremlin's all around you ? ? We try not to laugh at TDS stricken people anymore, because that syndrome has become a real and serious thing. Get help fast.

If only you knew that were the case, but you don't, and never will know how anyone got it, gets it or kicks it, yet you had to try to make fun of Covid stricken people for political purposes didn't you ??

Now whose the sick little comedian attempting to be funny around your little sycophants laughing like little Gremlin's all around you ? ? We try not to laugh at TDS stricken people anymore, because that syndrome has become a real and serious thing. Get help fast.

Wow. You have just proposed there is perhaps a conspiracy to infect these people with Covid and now you want to open your dumb mouth about someone "knowing something to be the case"?

Amazing how you nutter have absolutely zero self-awareness. Zero consistency to anything you say.

Yes, if you end up in the hospital from Covid it is highly likely you are unvaccinated.

Last edited:
Wow. You have just proposed there is perhaps a conspiracy to infect these people with Covid and now you want to open your dumb mouth about someone "knowing something to be the case"?

Amazing how you nutter have absolutely zero self-awareness. Zero consistency to anything you say.

Yes, if you end up in the hospital from Covid it is highly likely you are unvaccinated.
Mind-boggling.

Forum List

Back