New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

New poll: Democrats and anti trumphumpers are stupid as shit.

I know. You obedient Trumpsters are just too smart for the rest of us.

I know, I know.
Never said that child…But then again I’m not the one who goes around the board displaying arrogance either…

Mac1958, you are utterly worthless, intellectually vapid. You think you get under the skin of your opponents by posting TY smilies and refusing to engage…What you’re really doing is telling the rest of the board that you can’t engage…impetant…You’re a laughing stock in here…nothing serious comes from your posts…

Mac1958, you are utterly worthless, intellectually vapid. You think you get under the skin of your opponents by posting TY smilies and refusing to engage…What you’re really doing is telling the rest of the board that you can’t engage…impetant…You’re a laughing stock in here…nothing serious comes from your posts…
What's to engage? Do you engage a toddler lying his little ass off and screaming random words and fantasies? Same thing.

I don't think you understood my post.
I've talked to enough peacenik liberals to know their beliefs. You liberals don't realize we will need to send troops back to Afghanistan within ten years. Probably within five years.

I've talked to enough peacenik liberals to know their beliefs. You liberals don't realize we will need to send troops back to Afghanistan within ten years. Probably within five years.

Maybe, maybe not but in the last 15 years or so we didn't get anything done but waste money so what's the point in being there now at this moment? Unless you're into endless wars like every other neo-con.

Forum List

Back