New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
For the last 15 years of so the United States has been played for a fool by an Afghan ‘government’ unwilling to become self-sufficient and an Afghan ‘military’ unwilling to fight.
Well think about it, the Taleeeban had years of showing the Afghanis how tough they are, how quick to kill they are, how intimidating they are, and it was expected that the Afghanis would somehow not remember that ?? Especially since the rules of war under leftist ideology since the 1960s has since hamstrung America's military by making us politically correct, and instead a police action force instead of a fighting force.

Well we've paid dearly for that bullcrap over the years now, and it looks like it continues onward.

Not defeating the monster living in the hill's, had guaranteed our failure in Afghanistan, because if the Taleeeban was left in the mind's of the Afghan's as still being a huge threat, (otherwise where the Afghan's feared the comeback after the Taleeeban had alluded American and afghan forces for years), then it was certain that doom and gloom was going to be the outcome if we left without finishing the job.

Well think about it, the Taleeeban had years of showing the Afghanis how tough they are, how quick to kill they are, how intimidating they are, and it was expected that the Afghanis would somehow not remember that ?? Especially since the rules of war under leftist ideology since the 1960s has since hamstrung America's military by making us politically correct, and instead a police action force instead of a fighting force.

Well we've paid dearly for that bullcrap over the years now, and it looks like it continues onward.

Not defeating the monster living in the hill's, had guaranteed our failure in Afghanistan, because if the Taleeeban was left in the mind's of the Afghan's as still being a huge threat, (otherwise where the Afghan's feared the comeback after the Taleeeban had alluded American and afghan forces for years), then it was certain that doom and gloom was going to be the outcome if we left without finishing the job.

^neo-con. If we only went at this dumbshit war a little harder.

^neo-con. If we only went at this dumbshit war a little harder.
Nope, the right thing to do was get out if we weren't in it to win it. So the decision was made to get the hell out, but Biden wasn't the right one to handle that situation, because he is a bumbling Democrat. Enough said.

Nope, the right thing to do was get out if we weren't in it to win it. So the decision was made to get the hell out, but Biden wasn't the right one to handle that situation, because he is a bumbling Democrat. Enough said.

The right one to handle it was the one who actually did it and stopped kicking the can down the road.

The right one to handle it was the one who actually did it and stopped kicking the can down the road.
Are you mentally handicapped or something ? TDS is no longer treatable, so it sucks to be you.

Biden kicked the can right back into our faces with devastating effect.

Last edited:
You don't fight a war with one hand tied behind your back. Hopefully we'll get it right next time.

Maybe we just didn't need to be there for quite so long in the first place. Maybe we shouldn't have also invaded Iraq because the guy you idiots elected couldn't wait to invade them and take the eye off of Afghanistan.

Maybe we should bring back the draft so we ensure we have the numbers to send in hundreds of thousands of troops in multiple wars. God save the empire and all.

Are you mentally handicapped or something ? TDS is no longer treatable, so it sucks to be you.

Biden kicked the can right back into our faces with devastating effect.

What devastating effect? Sure, it's not pretty, some people died but some people were always going to die when we pull out. The difference now is we are out, we don't spend trillions defending a concept (Afghanistan as a country) that nobody else is interested in defending. Two decades, two mother fucking decades and it's finally over.

Maybe we just didn't need to be there for quite so long in the first place. Maybe we shouldn't have also invaded Iraq because the guy you idiots elected couldn't wait to invade them and take the eye off of Afghanistan.
Maybe we should bring back the draft so we ensure we have the numbers to send in hundreds of thousands of troops in multiple wars. God save the empire and all.
You must have been a hippy chick who smoked weed while protesting against the Vietnam War.

I guess I'm not surprised, but holy crap.
A number of years ago, I walked into a book store and just started browsing the shelves. The book store had various sections devoted to a variety of subjects and topics (like history or biographies, for example). I did a double take when I got to one section that was pretty large but was devoted solely to the subject of angels. It was not a section devoted to religion; it was just angels. I figured that no astute business owner would devote that much floor space for books that did not sell very well.

A number of years ago, I walked into a book store and just started browsing the shelves. The book store had various sections devoted to a variety of subjects and topics (like history or biographies, for example). I did a double take when I got to one section that was pretty large but was devoted solely to the subject of angels. It was not a section devoted to religion; it was just angels. I figured that no astute business owner would devote that much floor space for books that did not sell very well.
Yeah, some of the things people believe without telling others can be pretty remarkable.

Democrats were surprised in 2016 and will be again in 2024.

---Poll: Trump leads 2024 GOP primary---

---Without Trump in the race, DeSantis dominates 2024 GOP White House hopefuls---

Nah, we'll just steal the election again.

Bad news for liberal Democrats, support for Trump is still strong.

---HUNDREDS Turn Out in Sunny Destin, Florida to Join in the Trump MAGA Flotilla...
A group of Florida patriots planned the event hoping to shatter the world record for the largest flotilla ever recorded.---

That's bad news for you, not Liberals. All that means is that Trump will win the primaries. He'll choke in the general election again.

And it was a fool who got the United States involved in this failed, illegal war – George W. Bush; a fool who believed in an Afghan ‘government’ unwilling to become self-sufficient and an Afghan ‘military’ unwilling to fight.

“The former president has also been telling people in his orbit he expects to be reinstated by August of this year.” ibid

Trump was always consistent at being wrong.

Forum List

Back