New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Faun
Get back to us in two years and let us know about those treasury figures. I doubt you will like what you see.

If you do then you will be just fine. LOL

Faun
Get back to us in two years and let us know about those treasury figures. I doubt you will like what you see.

If you do then you will be just fine. LOL
LOLOL

So you're lying and you want me to wait two years to prove then what I'm already proving now?

Again, Spunky, the debt growth this fiscal year has slowed by 65% under Biden despite your sky is falling theatrics.

I would suggest you deal with that reality but we both know you can't.

Faun
Hey. Whatever floats your lefty loon boat.

Hope the country can survive four years of the very expensive Bidung/Harris shit show. Hell trillions for his 45% infrastructure bill. That should take his stats through the roof. No telling how much his green shit will cost.

You can always hope though. Oh and keep those stats close. LOL

Faun
Hey. Whatever floats your lefty loon boat.

Hope the country can survive four years of the very expensive Bidung/Harris shit show. Hell trillions for his 45% infrastructure bill. That should take his stats through the roof. No telling how much his green shit will cost.

You can always hope though. Oh and keep those stats close. LOL
Your inability to refute anything I said is noted.
thumbsup.gif

Faun
I don't need to refute anything.

Don't forget Bidung has four years. I'm sure he will amass some super stats in those four years. Unfortunately for America they won't be good stats.

You keep harping on Trump who is no longer POTUS. That's all you have since you voted for an incompetent boob. LOL

Faun

Don't forget Bidung has four years. I'm sure he will amass some super stats in those four years. Unfortunately for America they won't be good stats.

You keep harping on Trump who is no longer POTUS. That's all you have since you voted for an incompetent boob. LOL
They voted for man who is being told to destroy everything that makes this country great. Election integrity gone. Equal justice gone. Strong military gone. Personal choice gone.

Faun

LOL

It's not about "need." You can't. Because what I posted is accurate, as backed up by my source, the U.S. Treasury. Whereas all you have is ... just you wait and see.

LOL

It's not about "need." You can't. Because what I posted is accurate, as backed up by my source, the U.S. Treasury. Whereas all you have is ... just you wait and see.
Any government agency is completely untrustworthy. Their credibility is gone. Your credibility never arrived.

Forum List

Back