New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Worried of Trump being magically reinstated or of your Q-Kook Fraudit?
Neither thank you. :)
I never said he would be. I have said it would be the best thing for this country since Biden is rapidly turning this country into shit. Biden is a traitor, like the man pulling his strings, Obama.

I never said he would be. I have said it would be the best thing for this country since Biden is rapidly turning this country into shit. Biden is a traitor, like the man pulling his strings, Obama.
Oh yes you did ya Lyin' Loon. You repeated every last word of your hero MrPillow. ;)

Apparently so Mac. The Q-Kooks have nothing, but they'll milk that nothing until the end of time.

Or until they'll get a sweet Grifting Gig in another state - Whichever comes first.
What are you worried about? Why discredit something that you say will not find fraud? Seems like a waste of time since you are convinced it did not happen. I would think you would support the audits and show your faith in the integrity of the election. But you don't. Why is that?

What are you worried about? Why discredit something that you say will not find fraud? Seems like a waste of time since you are convinced it did not happen. I would think you would support the audits and show your faith in the integrity of the election. But you don't. Why is that?

Dude, how many audits, recounts and signature matches had already been conducted before the Q-Kook Frauditeers arrived in AZ?

If you don't know, I shall educate your sad ass: MANY

Dude, how many audits, recounts and signature matches had already been conducted before the Q-Kook Frauditeers arrived in AZ?

If you don't know, I shall educate your sad ass: MANY
Many. They were all corrupt. That has been proven. Dominion was at the audits and pollwatchers 40 to 60 feet away from the actual counting. Next.

Then post when and where I said it. I'll wait, you lying troll.
Your wish is my command!
Face it butthole, Lindell pushed that crap and you bought in.
And I didn't even have to do a search of your phony MrPillow claims! :D

Your wish is my command!
Face it butthole, Lindell pushed that crap and you bought in.
And I didn't even have to do a search of your phony MrPillow claims! :D

I never said Trump would be reinstated. Those links are not posts. Where is my post where I said it? I'll wait, lying troll.

I never said Trump would be reinstated. Those links are not posts. Where is my post where I said it? I'll wait, lying troll.

When every other day you posted MrPillow bullshit about his magical reinstatement, it made you seriously complicit in The Big Lie.

Run Forrest Run. :cool:

1631124679113.png

It was never heading in that way. It increased by 7.8 trillion in his time.
Why don't you check these things before you write it or stop telling unsupported lies. You never seem to learn the basic rules. Go away.

You'll never know what the outcomes would or could have been, because the tyrannical left either denide you of that future information or you denide others of their future information in meaning that you are a tyrannical leftist.

You'll never know what the outcomes would or could have been, because the tyrannical left either denide you of that future information or you denide others of their future information in meaning that you are a tyrannical leftist.
Hmm, it's a pretty safe bet the worst modern President wasn't going to learn new tricks.

Faun
Hey. Whatever floats your lefty loon boat.

Hope the country can survive four years of the very expensive Bidung/Harris shit show. Hell trillions for his 45% infrastructure bill. That should take his stats through the roof. No telling how much his green shit will cost.

You can always hope though. Oh and keep those stats close. LOL
Biden using his rehtoric on everything.

Heard him saying something along the lines of "we're going to build back better", and this as he was touring the war tone hurricane zones of LA.

Otherwise he was politicizing the damage in order to push his extravagant infrastructure bill that will cost American taxpayer's trillions if it makes it through.

This crap is so transparent that a blind man can see through it.

The word is "denied".

This tyrannical left label rings hollow when we witnessed republicans smashed the capitol, obeying the commands of the tyrannical brain dead dictator attempting to steal government after being defeated.

That's a tyrant you fool. You know nothing.

Colin norris@Colin norris
Trump was in office for four years. Bidung has been in office since Jan. He still has three years to go. I'd bet he outspends everyone.

He's already well on the way.

Fort Fun Indiana
Trump was in office for four years. Bidung has been in office since Jan. I'd bet he will outspend them all. He's well on his way now.

Lets see what Bidungs stats look like in four years. LOL

Obama is definitely behind the scenes pushing forward his fundamental change again through Biden. Anyone that can't see it is a crazy loon for sure.

Forum List

Back