New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
And it was a fool who got the United States involved in this failed, illegal war – George W. Bush; a fool who believed in an Afghan ‘government’ unwilling to become self-sufficient and an Afghan ‘military’ unwilling to fight.

ILLEGAL? Are you fucking insane?

The Afghanistan GOVERNMENT CHOOSE To side with the Al Quida. The war was on their shoulders.

This video on Twitter is a perfect example of a Trump fucktard...

This woman has her head wedged so far up her behind, that her head is lodged in her small intestine.

Also this is an interesting article... can't say I am surprised.

This woman has her head wedged so far up her behind, that her head is lodged in her small intestine.

So your typical conservative.

I wonder which USMB Trumpster she is. Or wife of.

And it was a fool who got the United States involved in this failed, illegal war – George W. Bush; a fool who believed in an Afghan ‘government’ unwilling to become self-sufficient and an Afghan ‘military’ unwilling to fight.
Bush went for the right reason's, where as it was those who kept it on going afterwards that should be chastised if necessary.

Mister Trump will not be re-instated, and I am saying that as a Trump supporter. This country is generating morons faster that they can be counted: they are unthinking dimwits that spew nonsense. And that is what this report is.

Mister Trump will not be re-instated, and I am saying that as a Trump supporter. This country is generating morons faster that they can be counted: they are unthinking dimwits that spew nonsense. And that is what this report is.
Maybe not, so let's see the left lose it's crap over him planning a run for 2024. It will be interesting to see what all they will pull next out of their bag of evilness they carry with them these day's..

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.

And of course trump reduced the debt and budget deficit???
Really?

It was heading in that direction until...
It was heading in that direction until...

It was never heading in that way. It increased by 7.8 trillion in his time.
Why don't you check these things before you write it or stop telling unsupported lies. You never seem to learn the basic rules. Go away.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.
Nutcase, we are little less than a month shy of rounding out FY2021 under a budget signed by Trump. During the first 338 days of FY2021, the average daily debt increase under Trump has been nearly 3 times higher than under Biden.

Trump ... $8,584,708,815
Biden .... $2,988,532,527

Where's your outrage at Trump, raving lunatic?

Democrats blame Trump for everything but they forget how Trump had to get America through the Kung Flu.

Faun
Bidung is just getting started. If you think he will reduce anything then you are pissing up a rope. Everything he has planned will cost us billions. Hell his infrastructure bill is in the trillions.

Trump isn't the President. Bidung is. You voted for that inept idiot. If you think he will cost less than Trump then you are a blind idiot.

Faun
Bidung is just getting started. If you think he will reduce anything then you are pissing up a rope. Everything he has planned will cost us billions. Hell his infrastructure bill is in the trillions.

Trump isn't the President. Bidung is. You voted for that inept idiot. If you think he will cost less than Trump then you are a blind idiot.
Again, your words are meaningless in the face of facts. Again, despite your whines about Biden and deficits, debt growth under Biden so far has slowed about ⅔rds of what it was this fiscal year under Trump.

Forum List

Back