New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Wow did you just seriously say that the President has nothing to do with a response to a deadly pandemic?

You know who buys that idiocy? Excuse making Trumpsters, no one else.

Trump always wanted to be the "war time President" and this pandemic was his chance at greatness. His chance to rally the country to meet the challenge, but when shove came to push he couldn't help himself from being the same pathetic clown he always was.
I'm saying that your IQ is low enough to think that anyone including a president can battle a natural disaster on the scale of a pandemic. It has never been done and most probably never will be done. All of the conquests of diseases we made in the past were done over the course of decades while the disease raged on unhindered by human efforts. Only a really stupid and totally "RETARDED" partisan would even consider politics here. I rest my case.

JO

Wow did you just seriously say that the President has nothing to do with a response to a deadly pandemic?
The president is also responsible for the economy. Trump knew if he gave loud warnings to the American people about Coronavirus, the investors would get spooked and the stock market would crash.

I'm saying that your IQ is low enough to think that anyone including a president can battle a natural disaster on the scale of a pandemic. It has never been done and most probably never will be done. All of the conquests of diseases we made in the past were done over the course of decades while the disease raged on unhindered by human efforts. Only a really stupid and totally "RETARDED" partisan would even consider politics here. I rest my case.

JO

Horseshit. What president said and does has macro effects on the country.

When president puts in his efforts to inform people and support science backed policies to get people to take covid-19 seriously, to practice prevention, including masking up, to vaccinate etc. That has effects, that leads to fewer dead people.

Trump didn't do that. He lied about the seriousness of the pandemic, he constantly contradicted his medical advisors, he eschewed mask wearing, he kept organizing political super spreader events, he spread misinformation and propagated conspiracy theories.

He and his inner circle all caught Covid-19 and he ended up in the hospital only to talk about how it's no big deal again, that the cure is already here.

Even on vaccines he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by his half-hearted advocacy and his own hush-hush vaccination.

He failed America and he failed his own legacy. Getting ejected out of the White House was his well earned reward.

Last edited:
Horseshit. What president said and does has macro effects on the country.

When president puts in his efforts to inform people and support science backed policies to get people to take covid-19 seriously, to practice prevention, including masking up, to vaccinate etc. That has effects, that leads to fewer dead people.

Trump didn't do that. He lied about the seriousness of the pandemic, he constantly contradicted his medical advisors, he eschewed mask wearing, he kept organizing political super spreader events, he spread misinformation and propagated conspiracy theories.

He and his inner circle all caught Covid-19 and he ended up in the hospital only to talk about how it's no big deal again, that the cure is already here.

Even on vaccines he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by his half-hearted advocacy and his own hush-hush vaccination.

He failed America and he failed his own legacy. Getting ejected out of the White House was his well earned reward.

You live in a dream world of your own mundane preferences...... The POTUS does not run this country and actually has less to do with the daily affairs of the common citizen than the local mayor does.

The advent of natural contagion is not a political thing you doofus....it never was nor will it ever be..... There is no school of politics that can battle it effectively. It doesn't matter who is in charge of human affairs at the time it hits.....it does not listen to humans. This is pretty simple stuff.....but I suppose it is not for the simple minded. It is very Obvious that no vaccine, no politic, no strategy is going to be effective.....it's been obvious from day one.

It would have made no difference one way or the other no matter who ... and no matter what..... the Virus was always going to be the Virus and was going to affect a certain percentage of the population one way or another. The self back patting going on right now with the vaccine crowd is extremely premature....and as has been born out in recent days .... probably altogether misguided.

JO

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

You keep fearing that Democrats will still be held accountable for stealing the election, huh? Don't worry, they won't.

Have a good cry and let it out

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Bank Robber to Victims: " Stop your fucking whining! I cannot stand self pity from weaklings it's much worse than what I am doing to you now! "

You live in a dream world of your own mundane preferences...... The POTUS does not run this country and actually has less to do with the daily affairs of the common citizen than the local mayor does.

The advent of natural contagion is not a political thing you doofus....it never was nor will it ever be..... There is no school of politics that can battle it effectively. It doesn't matter who is in charge of human affairs at the time it hits.....it does not listen to humans. This is pretty simple stuff.....but I suppose it is not for the simple minded. It is very Obvious that no vaccine, no politic, no strategy is going to be effective.....it's been obvious from day one.

It would have made no difference one way or the other no matter who ... and no matter what..... the Virus was always going to be the Virus and was going to affect a certain percentage of the population one way or another. The self back patting going on right now with the vaccine crowd is extremely premature....and as has been born out in recent days .... probably altogether misguided.

JO

Gotcha, you go ahead and keep selling the inconsequential presidency bs. My argument has been made and you've just recycling.

Good luck on the buy in.

Gotcha, you go ahead and keep selling the inconsequential presidency bs. My argument has been made and you've just recycling.

Good luck on the buy in.
You have made nothing but a fool out of yourself...it does not matter who buys in or not....it changes nothing. The idea that we can actually alter the course of a natural contagion is just as inane as legislating against a sunspot

The president is also responsible for the economy. Trump knew if he gave loud warnings to the American people about Coronavirus, the investors would get spooked and the stock market would crash.
Reminds me of the movie Jaws and that mayor when you said that... LOL

JO
Of course Trump failed us. With 4% of the world's population, the U.S. accounted for some 25% of the world's covid deaths under his malfeasance.

Unbelievable the gullible leftist and their lying bullcrap that places lives in extreme danger, and gets people killed.

One thing the left is good at, is making excuses, and then covering up their inadequate bullcrap.

The internet will soon be filled with videos showing their dangerous idiocy.

Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back