New poll on does Obama love America

Apparently you are too dumb to realize good polls ask questions BASED on the pursuit of validated information. For instance, a good poll would ask "if you could vote Obama for third term, would you?" Asking whether or not he loves his country is a subjective view that says nothing about his performance as president.

You don't know what you are talking about. Opinion polls ask for opinions. That is actually what polls are. To find out what people think. They aren't scientific experiments, they are opinions. There is nothing wrong with a poll asking your question, there is nothing wrong with this one. Bad polls are leading or unclear. This was was perfectly clear.

Do you agree, disagree are you not sure about this statement by Rudy Giuliani?

“I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

Oh and apparently you are double stupid for assuming I was democrat.

You're a member of the Communist Party? I would respect that, you'd be one of the few honest leftists with GeorgePhillip
I fully support capitialism, but I also believe in fair wages and a moderately regulated market. I'm okay with aN average CEO making 50-70x the average worker. What I am against is the average CEO making 350x the average worker (the latter is the reality. Something must be done about it).

You're a member of the Communist Party? I would respect that, you'd be one of the few honest leftists with GeorgePhillip
I fully support capitialism, but I also believe in fair wages and a moderately regulated market. I'm okay with aN average CEO making 50-70x the average worker. What I am against is the average CEO making 350x the average worker (the latter is the reality. Something must be done about it).

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

:wtf:

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?

Apparently you are too dumb to realize good polls ask questions BASED on the pursuit of validated information. For instance, a good poll would ask "if you could vote Obama for third term, would you?" Asking whether or not he loves his country is a subjective view that says nothing about his performance as president.

You don't know what you are talking about. Opinion polls ask for opinions. That is actually what polls are. To find out what people think. They aren't scientific experiments, they are opinions. There is nothing wrong with a poll asking your question, there is nothing wrong with this one. Bad polls are leading or unclear. This was was perfectly clear.

“I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

So you want the govt to set CEO pay? How about the govt setting income maximums for entertainers and athletes? What is the maximum that Madonna and Beyonce should be allowed to make? what should the income ratio between them and their fans be?

So you want the govt to set CEO pay? How about the govt setting income maximums for entertainers and athletes? What is the maximum that Madonna and Beyonce should be allowed to make? what should the income ratio between them and their fans be?

Wealth envy is an ugly thing, isn't it, Redfish?

yeah, and whats funny is that with libs its selective envy. they hate CEOs who make millions but worship cult entertainers who make hundreds of millions.

yeah, and whats funny is that with libs its selective envy. they hate CEOs who make millions but worship cult entertainers who make hundreds of millions.

Not to mention worshiping liberal politicians like rock stars as they drive around in limousines and make themselves wealthy on at the people's expense. How much richer is Slick Willy now than before he entered the White House?

Not to mention worshiping liberal politicians like rock stars as they drive around in limousines and make themselves wealthy on at the people's expense. How much richer is Slick Willy now than before he entered the White House?

I don't know, but Hillary said they were broke when they left the WH.:boohoo:

I don't know, but Hillary said they were broke when they left the WH.:boohoo:

Yes, they even had to take a bunch of used furniture and dishes...

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?
Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?

Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?
If you support liberal policies, then you hate America.

It really isn't a cap on earnings that I want. If wages were fair, I wouldn't care if CEOs made 350x more. Unfortunately, CEOs can't make that kind of money without giving the little guy the shaft. I would like to see the minimum wage gradually raised over a few years to $15.00 per hour. That may sound like a lot but it isn't. That wage would be kept up with the current rate of inflation. Right now wages are stuck in the 1960s inflation wise. Raising it gradually to that over a few years would give the market time to respond to it. The loss of initial capital would be minimal. Overtime that capital would be regained and more with the boost to consumer spending from bigger paychecks.

The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.

You are sorely mistaken if you believe the liberal ideology is driven by envy. God that's such a cop out assumption you people have.

The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.
No... sorry... if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd have you liberals rounded up and shot for treason.

The founding father's were Christian conservatives.

The founding fathers were not liberal by todays standard. You know this so you lie and its intentional hence you probably creep people out.

It really isn't a cap on earnings that I want. If wages were fair, I wouldn't care if CEOs made 350x more. Unfortunately, CEOs can't make that kind of money without giving the little guy the shaft. I would like to see the minimum wage gradually raised over a few years to $15.00 per hour. That may sound like a lot but it isn't. That wage would be kept up with the current rate of inflation. Right now wages are stuck in the 1960s inflation wise. Raising it gradually to that over a few years would give the market time to respond to it. The loss of initial capital would be minimal. Overtime that capital would be regained and more with the boost to consumer spending from bigger paychecks.

3% of people working in the US are making minimum wage. Most of them are part time teens. Raising it to $50 would not fix anything, but it would keep some teens from having part time jobs. Minimum wage is a non issue except with the media clowns. No one is trying to make a lifetime career and raise a family on minimum wage. The whole issue is a joke.

You are sorely mistaken if you believe the liberal ideology is driven by envy. God that's such a cop out assumption you people have.

punish success and reward failure is not driven by envy? what planet are you posting from?

Only fiscal policies. I argue all the time with conservatives on the board about social and military policies. And on fiscal policies I'm not really like Republicans because I actually am fiscally conservative. I've never seen you argue with a Democrat about anything and you sure pump them

You're complaining that CEO pay, which is driven by the marketplace, is too high. It's up to you how much they should be allowed to make. Pure wealth envy

Forum List

Back