New poll on does Obama love America

You're a member of the Communist Party? I would respect that, you'd be one of the few honest leftists with GeorgePhillip
I fully support capitialism, but I also believe in fair wages and a moderately regulated market. I'm okay with aN average CEO making 50-70x the average worker. What I am against is the average CEO making 350x the average worker (the latter is the reality. Something must be done about it).

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

:wtf:

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?
Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?
If you support liberal policies, then you hate America.
The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.

Yes, they were classic liberals. You are an authoritarian leftist, you have nothing to do with liberal. No liberal would have government worrying about how much someone makes, an authoritarian leftist would be obsessed with it. I'm a liberal, today we are called libertarians. If someone's not in my shit, it's not my business. That is liberal. You are in my shit. That is authoritarian leftist

Apparently you are too dumb to realize good polls ask questions BASED on the pursuit of validated information. For instance, a good poll would ask "if you could vote Obama for third term, would you?" Asking whether or not he loves his country is a subjective view that says nothing about his performance as president.

You don't know what you are talking about. Opinion polls ask for opinions. That is actually what polls are. To find out what people think. They aren't scientific experiments, they are opinions. There is nothing wrong with a poll asking your question, there is nothing wrong with this one. Bad polls are leading or unclear. This was was perfectly clear.

Do you agree, disagree are you not sure about this statement by Rudy Giuliani?

“I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

Oh and apparently you are double stupid for assuming I was democrat.

You're a member of the Communist Party? I would respect that, you'd be one of the few honest leftists with GeorgePhillip
I fully support capitialism, but I also believe in fair wages and a moderately regulated market. I'm okay with aN average CEO making 50-70x the average worker. What I am against is the average CEO making 350x the average worker (the latter is the reality. Something must be done about it).

So you want the govt to set CEO pay? How about the govt setting income maximums for entertainers and athletes? What is the maximum that Madonna and Beyonce should be allowed to make? what should the income ratio between them and their fans be?
It really isn't a cap on earnings that I want. If wages were fair, I wouldn't care if CEOs made 350x more. Unfortunately, CEOs can't make that kind of money without giving the little guy the shaft. I would like to see the minimum wage gradually raised over a few years to $15.00 per hour. That may sound like a lot but it isn't. That wage would be kept up with the current rate of inflation. Right now wages are stuck in the 1960s inflation wise. Raising it gradually to that over a few years would give the market time to respond to it. The loss of initial capital would be minimal. Overtime that capital would be regained and more with the boost to consumer spending from bigger paychecks.

3% of people working in the US are making minimum wage. Most of them are part time teens. Raising it to $50 would not fix anything, but it would keep some teens from having part time jobs. Minimum wage is a non issue except with the media clowns. No one is trying to make a lifetime career and raise a family on minimum wage. The whole issue is a joke.

Yes, 2.6% actually of workers and 75% of them are 24 or under and only a tiny portion of them earned minimum wage three years ago. The minimum wage gets no one a raise, raise it and the poorest workers get fired and replaced with better workers. No one pays an employee worth $5 an hour $7.25 an hour.

The minimum wage is also a stealth tax on the poor. Most of the businesses that do pay it have to raise their prices, and most of the customers of minimum wage paying businesses are poor. The minimum wage is one of the greatest evils perpetrated on the poor by the left. Who needs a job more than a kid with no skills to get a chance to gain experience and get a better job?

Here is a Rassmussen poll that shows that 35% of Americans agrees with Rudy that Obama doesn't love his country (to be clear we are now referring to the USA, not Kenya or Indonesia) and 14% aren't sure -- so almost half the country doesn't believe that Obama loves America. Those are BAD numbers for the President but totally predictable. And it also shows that Rudy was speaking for a lot of people

And before people start screaming about a Rasmussen poll, remember even if you want to assume it skews a bit to the right - they don't but fine - even at a combined 45% that's a disaster. And FWIW Obama for months has been doing better in Rassmussen's daily presidential approval poll than any other poll

Love America poll Obama 51 voters 92 WashingtonExaminer.com

and you wasted your time posting this BS why?

To show that Giuliani isn't off the reservation with his comments. At least half of the country isn't sure Obama loves America or is sure he does not. That does not portend well to his presumptive successor.

You believe in capitalism which is moderately regulated and government decides what people earn.

Um..OK? Every post I've ever read of yours shills for the Democratic party. In what possible way are you not one?
Just because I support liberal policies, it doesn't mean I am a democrat. I don't always agree with democrats. The two parties are too dogmatic. Don't you support conservative policies?
The founding fathers were liberal. They believed in a strong governing body despite the personal freedoms they insisted on. If they were alive today, they wouldn't even have lunch with scumbags like Ted Cruz.
No... sorry... if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd have you liberals rounded up and shot for treason.

The founding father's were Christian conservatives.

Nope Double-oh, he was right. Liberalism is what founded this country. We are its experiment. The conservatives at the time were the royalists they fought off in order to do it.

And btw we never, ever, form a plural in English with an apostrophe. :)

Apparently you are too dumb to realize good polls ask questions BASED on the pursuit of validated information. For instance, a good poll would ask "if you could vote Obama for third term, would you?" Asking whether or not he loves his country is a subjective view that says nothing about his performance as president.

You don't know what you are talking about. Opinion polls ask for opinions. That is actually what polls are. To find out what people think. They aren't scientific experiments, they are opinions. There is nothing wrong with a poll asking your question, there is nothing wrong with this one. Bad polls are leading or unclear. This was was perfectly clear.

“I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

Oh and apparently you are double stupid for assuming I was democrat.

So you want the govt to set CEO pay? How about the govt setting income maximums for entertainers and athletes? What is the maximum that Madonna and Beyonce should be allowed to make? what should the income ratio between them and their fans be?
It really isn't a cap on earnings that I want. If wages were fair, I wouldn't care if CEOs made 350x more. Unfortunately, CEOs can't make that kind of money without giving the little guy the shaft. I would like to see the minimum wage gradually raised over a few years to $15.00 per hour. That may sound like a lot but it isn't. That wage would be kept up with the current rate of inflation. Right now wages are stuck in the 1960s inflation wise. Raising it gradually to that over a few years would give the market time to respond to it. The loss of initial capital would be minimal. Overtime that capital would be regained and more with the boost to consumer spending from bigger paychecks.

3% of people working in the US are making minimum wage. Most of them are part time teens. Raising it to $50 would not fix anything, but it would keep some teens from having part time jobs. Minimum wage is a non issue except with the media clowns. No one is trying to make a lifetime career and raise a family on minimum wage. The whole issue is a joke.
I've explained this a thousand times to you. 18 million people make less than 10 per hour. Raising it to higher than that would give a boost to all of those people. The 3% who make 7.25 are hardly the whole issue.

Who wants to fundamentaly change that which they love? No one. Thus you need no further proof that Obama does not love America.

NEVER, EVER did anyone EVER doubt Reagan's love for America. As it should be with our President.

Yes, 2.6% actually of workers and 75% of them are 24 or under and only a tiny portion of them earned minimum wage three years ago. The minimum wage gets no one a raise, raise it and the poorest workers get fired and replaced with better workers. No one pays an employee worth $5 an hour $7.25 an hour.

The minimum wage is also a stealth tax on the poor. Most of the businesses that do pay it have to raise their prices, and most of the customers of minimum wage paying businesses are poor. The minimum wage is one of the greatest evils perpetrated on the poor by the left. Who needs a job more than a kid with no skills to get a chance to gain experience and get a better job?
The cost to capital depends on the raise. Raising it to 10.10 would kill only a couple hundred thousand jobs. Over time the boost t consumer spendif would regain those jobs and more.

Yes, they were classic liberals. You are an authoritarian leftist, you have nothing to do with liberal. No liberal would have government worrying about how much someone makes, an authoritarian leftist would be obsessed with it. I'm a liberal, today we are called libertarians. If someone's not in my shit, it's not my business. That is liberal. You are in my shit. That is authoritarian leftist
Libertarians are dumb. I'm sorry but they are.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.
Did they specify what country?

It doesn't matter, Obama loves nothing but himself

That can be proven just by the vacations he takes. A person who loves America would not take such luxurious vacations at taxpayer expense. Consider Michelle's trip to Spain, treating hundreds of their friends to a sumptuous experience and compare it to George W. Bush who most often took his vacations at his ranch and (gasp!) worked like any common man to maintain his property.

Here is a Rassmussen poll that shows that 35% of Americans agrees with Rudy that Obama doesn't love his country (to be clear we are now referring to the USA, not Kenya or Indonesia) and 14% aren't sure -- so almost half the country doesn't believe that Obama loves America. Those are BAD numbers for the President but totally predictable. And it also shows that Rudy was speaking for a lot of people

And before people start screaming about a Rasmussen poll, remember even if you want to assume it skews a bit to the right - they don't but fine - even at a combined 45% that's a disaster. And FWIW Obama for months has been doing better in Rassmussen's daily presidential approval poll than any other poll

Love America poll Obama 51 voters 92 WashingtonExaminer.com

and you wasted your time posting this BS why?

To show that Giuliani isn't off the reservation with his comments. At least half of the country isn't sure Obama loves America or is sure he does not. That does not portend well to his presumptive successor.

As with any such poll one thing needs remembered, 47 percent are rarely ever going to say a bad word about Obama. Considering that they are a given then pretty much of the rest of the country gets it, obama hates America.

The cost to capital depends on the raise. Raising it to 10.10 would kill only a couple hundred thousand jobs. Over time the boost t consumer spendif would regain those jobs and more.

There would be no boost to consumer spending, all you did is get everyone not worth $10.10 an hour fired and raised prices on the poor who can least afford it

Yes, that is our flaw. The idea we don't need government to take care of us? Sheer folly, you are on top of it, you can't make it on your own, you need a politician and a bureaucrat to do it for you. Genius

There would be no boost to consumer spending, all you did is get everyone not worth $10.10 an hour fired and raised prices on the poor who can least afford it
Um no. Only a couple hundred thousand. That's according to the CBO. How do you not understand that it people have bigger paychecks, they spend more money?

Yes, that is our flaw. The idea we don't need government to take care of us? Sheer folly, you are on top of it, you can't make it on your own, you need a politician and a bureaucrat to do it for you. Genius
You're dumb to believe the market should go unregulated. You're dumb to think there should be no minimum wage. You people are bat shit crazy. Me opposing libertarianism has nothing to do with wanting "the gov to care of me" whatever that means...

Of course Obama doesn't love America. He already told us that he is a "world citizen". He told us that doesn't believe America is exceptional. He's also told us he was going to heal the planet and stop the rising seas.........

You're dumb to believe the market should go unregulated. You're dumb to think there should be no minimum wage. You people are bat shit crazy. Me opposing libertarianism has nothing to do with wanting "the gov to care of me" whatever that means...

He (or she) is making the Grand Assumption Extrapolation. I get that all the time.
But remember, only he/she gets to do that. You conclude that he-she's a Republican, you're in deep doodoo.

Having it both ways -- Priceless.

He (or she) is making the Grand Assumption Extrapolation. I get that all the time.
But remember, only he/she gets to do that. You conclude that he-she's a Republican, you're in deep doodoo.

Having it both ways -- Priceless.
He/she more than likely has never set foot in a classroom of higher learning.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

LOL! Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Pssfffft. It's only a few points higher than President Bushes final approval rating.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Only to the rubes who make decisions based on misleading headlines and out of context quotes.

You stroke your vag while you were typing that?

How many conservatives, in any poll about Obama are going to reply favorably?

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree

Similar polls said that Romney was going to win the election.

He deals with a rightwing media tha has convinced 35% of the population that Obama is the devil

They will reply as such to any question[sic]

49%... Read the poll. To not know" is a vote in the affirmative, wherein those who so polled are telling the polster: 'They see no evidence in obama that he loves the United States.'

Couldn't have said it better myself, ya rube.

tl;dr

LOL! Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Pssfffft. It's only a few points higher than President Bushes final approval rating.

Only to the rubes who make decisions based on misleading headlines and out of context quotes.

You stroke your vag while you were typing that?

How many conservatives, in any poll about Obama are going to reply favorably?

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree

Similar polls said that Romney was going to win the election.

He deals with a rightwing media tha has convinced 35% of the population that Obama is the devil

They will reply as such to any question[sic]

49%... Read the poll. To not know" is a vote in the affirmative, wherein those who so polled are telling the polster: 'They see no evidence in obama that he loves the United States.'

Couldn't have said it better myself, ya rube.

tl;dr

Forum List

Back