New Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God

If YWC thinks all creatures were perfectly designed for their environment like the giraffe, how come there's been so many extinctions?

The science DOES back up the 'God did it' theory. It's a non-falsifiable theory, so there exists no data set, actual or hypothetical, which can falsify it.

But, the 'God did it' theory stops science in its tracks - no need to do anything else, we know the answer.

Now if you don't mind will you do the same, except that you show me why evolution is viable and design is not.
I never said ID was not viable; rather I said it is ALWAYS viable. Because it is ALWAYS viable, it is not scientific, by definition.

There is no place in science for logical thinking ?

So will you answer the quetion, is the Giraffe a product of randon mutations or design ?

Last edited:
Ok,fair enough.

The Giraffe,according to evolutionist they believe that the Giraffe evoled in to a long necked animal so he could eat the leaves on the trees. Now according to the evolutionist, evolution is a long drawn out process.

The Giraffe has a huge heart it could weigh in at about 25 pounds roughly. But the reason the heart is so big because it needed a power heart to pump that blood against gravity up that long neck.

The Giraffe one day realize oh crap i can eat the leaves on tall trees but i have a problem. If i bend over to drink water all the blood would come rushing to my head and blow my brains out of my ears, so i better evolve something so i can drink.

The Giraffe evolved to where these valves would close off the blood flow so he could bend down to get a drink of water. But the Giraffe while bending over saw a pride of lions coming at him and he suddenly raised his head real fast and ran about three steps and passed out from the lack of oxygen to his brain. When the Giraffe came back to his right mind he said, wow i have to evolve something to where i can raise my head fast so i don't pass out anymore. So the Giraffe did just that, he evolved this little sponge in his brain that would store up this oxygenated blood so when he raised his quickly he no longer passed out.

Was this an act of design or an act of evolution ?

Hmmm, it's clear that you aren't grasping the idea of falsifiablility.

But irrespective of that, you just provided an example that the evolution theory IS falsifiable (assuming your account of the facts are correct). Thus, evolution IS a scientific theory.

The 'God did it' theory is NOT falsifiable, thus it is NOT scientific, by definition. It doesn't belong anywhere in the sciences because there is nothing scientific about it.

Really ? i think i do,because in both cases the Giraffe would be dead and something dead can't evolve.

So, you demonstrated an observation and/or a data set that falsifies the evolution theory. So, the evolution theory IS falsifiable. Thus, the evolution theory is scientific, by definition.

Now, give me a data set and/or observation, hypothetical or actual, that would falsify the 'God did it' theory.

Now if you don't mind will you do the same, except that you show me why evolution is viable and design is not.
I never said ID was not viable; rather I said it is ALWAYS viable. Because it is ALWAYS viable, it is not scientific, by definition.

There is no place in science for logical thinking ?

Ummm, that IS logical thinking. In fact, it is one of the principles of the LOGIC OF SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY. I gave you a link to it and recommended that you read it.

I did,Macro-evolution theory is just that ,it is not a falsifiable theory. Design is a falsifiable theory to the Honest. I don't see how God could have made it more obvious except to do it while we watched.

So can you offer any tenets of the intelligent design hypothesis? How science backs up that some god made everything, some experiments that would perhaps give credence to your hypothesis, etc?
The science DOES back up the 'God did it' theory. It's a non-falsifiable theory, so there exists no data set, actual or hypothetical, which can falsify it.

But, the 'God did it' theory stops science in its tracks - no need to do anything else, we know the answer.

My quetion to you how did those things evolve by chance and please explain how that neck evolved from the neck of let's say a horse, to what it is now ? if you watched that video i posted you see that is the sort of question an egineer would want to know. Are egineers educated in science and mathematics ? Are they qualified to tell us a product of design or natural occurences ?

If YWC thinks all creatures were perfectly designed for their environment like the giraffe, how come there's been so many extinctions?

Nothing is in a perfect state Doc.

Don't you understand that by now, the bible means something to me ? i trust what it say's, things changed from perfection, to what we see now because the fall of adam.

So can you offer any tenets of the intelligent design hypothesis? How science backs up that some god made everything, some experiments that would perhaps give credence to your hypothesis, etc?

My quetion to you how did those things evolve by chance and please explain how that neck evolved from the neck of let's say a horse, to what it is now ? if you watched that video i posted you see that is the sort of question an egineer would want to know. Are egineers educated in science and mathematics ? Are they qualified to tell us a product of design or natural occurences ?
I don't know how they evolved by chance. It's a valid scientific question. So, I imagine some scientists are studying why.

If they apply the 'God did it' theory, though, they could just go fishing and stop any further studies and advancement of knowledge.

Don't you understand that by now, the bible means something to me ? i trust what it say's, things changed from perfection, to what we see now because the fall of adam.

Well if I were to buy your theory and ignore science, I'd have to think your god created every species at the same time within the last few thousand years and of those about 99% of them are extinct now so at that rate the planet is going to be free of animal life pretty soon.

I don't know how they evolved by chance. It's a valid scientific question. So, I imagine some scientists are studying why.

If they apply the 'God did it' theory, though, they could just go fishing and stop any further studies and advancement of knowledge.

Come on now there is an obvious answer to those things being present in the brain our Creator is a thinker.

And there are many examples just like this one.

Oh and by the way, watch that video, Mr. Marshall does a great job on the "By chance did it"

Come on now there is an obvious answer to those things being present in the brain our Creator is a thinker.

Oh and by the way, watch that video, Mr. Marshall does a great job on the "By chance did it"
It is obvious the theory if evolution is falsifiable. You provided and example yourself that seems to falsify the theory of evolution.

Are we in agreement on that?

Well if I were to buy your theory and ignore science, I'd have to think your god created every species at the same time within the last few thousand years and of those about 99% of them are extinct now so at that rate the planet is going to be free of animal life pretty soon.

Nope,i am rethinking that possibility since i came across Dr. Ross and Mr. Marshall.

It's not science to teach something as fact that can't be proven. Science is about truth and anyone who violates that is not a true man of science,he is an ideologue , and many so called men of science are exactly that.

Most people that allow this theory to be taught in our schools are ignorant of real science.

It is obvious the theory if evolution is falsifiable. You provided and example yourself that seems to falsify the theory of evolution.

:lol: explain ? no it don't, it shoots your theory in the butt because if the Giraffe is dead he can't do what evolutionist say it did correct ?

:lol: explain ? no it don't, it shoots your theory in the butt because if the Giraffe is dead he can't do what evolutionist say it did correct ?

Do you think your example of the giraffe falsifies - proves it wrong - the theory of evolution?

One more flaw to your reasoning is that you need to prove the sponge came through evolution and that the valves did not alway's close. But that would be pretty hard considering it would be dead without thoses important functions present.

One more flaw to your reasoning is that you need to prove the sponge came through evolution and that the valves did not alway's close. But that would be pretty hard considering it would be dead without thoses important functions present.

Cool. You've provided another example (assuming your accounts of the facts are true) that falsifies the theory of evolution.

Do you agree?

Do you think your example of the giraffe falsifies - proves it wrong - the theory of evolution?

Of course, that among many factors raised here.

I also gave the recipe that shows the theory is dead on arrival because of mutation argument did you read that ?

Of course, that among many factors raised here.

I also gave the recipe that shows the theory is dead on arrival because of mutation argument did you read that ?
Alright. Thanks for giving an affirmative answer.

So, the theory of evolution is indeed, falsifiable.

Do you agree on that generalization?

Cool. You've provided another example (assuming your accounts of the facts are true) that falsifies the theory of evolution.

Do you agree?

You see, this is how it usually winds up when you guys get backed in a corner you avoid answering the obvious questions truthfully.

Anyone who reads this will see that once again design triumphs over wishful thinking. But thanks for playing.

Do you agree?

You see, this is how it usually winds up when you guys get backed in a corner you avoid answering the obvious questions truthfully.

Anyone who reads this will see that once again design triumphs over wishful thinking. But thanks for playing.

I agree with you and you get upset? I agree that your sponge example falsifies the theory of evolution and you get upset?

Forum List

Back