New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

Actually it changes a lot.

Subjective challenges the level of accuracy of the list. Arbitrary claims that list is complete garbage.

Telling that you make no distinction between those two words.

You want to admit that you are opposed to this discussion because you are emotionally invested in the idea that diversity is good and you dont' care about the facts?

Facts! :21::21::21::21::21:

Here are the "facts"...some magazine made a list of totally subjective items to determine "quality of life".

The other fact is that if even if you agree 100% with their list...not a damn fucking thing on it is impacted by the color of one's skin.

I do not know if you have a job or have ever had a job, but never in my current job or previous job or my 20 years in the Marine Corps did I find that a color of a person's skin made any difference in how they preformed their jobs. There were shitty people of all colors and amazing people of all colors, no color had a higher percent of "shitty" people or better people.

The fact that you are a racist and judge people by the color of their skin is not something I can help, but I take solace in the fact that people like you and BL are a dying breed and you will die off eventually, and that day the world will be a better place.

Do you cross the street when you see a brown or black person walking down the sidewalk on the same side you are on?

I've visited California. The air in LA tastes horrible.

I think the air pollution gives them brain damage and that's why they vote so irrationally.

And the freeloading homeless drug addicts go there because just breathing the air is like sniffing glue.

Sounds like you visited LA, which is only a tiny part of Cali

In a little bit I'm going to leave my ten acres of Northern California redwoods and drive an hour with my convertible top down in no traffic. Sure, I might encounter a deer or coyote (once even a mountain lion), but few cars. I breathe clean air and drink some of the best water in the world. (Out of the tap)

As quality of life goes....#1 baby!

It's a really big state, y'all.
I have visited almost every state and recognize what poor quality of life is

California is not one of them
I have traveled the Interstates many times. You don't see shit for miles. Then you do.

I think the air pollution gives them brain damage and that's why they vote so irrationally.

And the freeloading homeless drug addicts go there because just breathing the air is like sniffing glue.

In a little bit I'm going to leave my ten acres of Northern California redwoods and drive an hour with my convertible top down in no traffic. Sure, I might encounter a deer or coyote (once even a mountain lion), but few cars. I breathe clean air and drink some of the best water in the world. (Out of the tap)

I have traveled the Interstates many times. You don't see shit for miles. Then you do.
Especially, west of the Mississippi

Especially, west of the Mississippi

It is something that takes getting used to the first time you drive west of the Mississippi. You have to be far better at trip planning!

Subjective challenges the level of accuracy of the list. Arbitrary claims that list is complete garbage.

You want to admit that you are opposed to this discussion because you are emotionally invested in the idea that diversity is good and you dont' care about the facts?

Here are the "facts"...some magazine made a list of totally subjective items to determine "quality of life".

The other fact is that if even if you agree 100% with their list...not a damn fucking thing on it is impacted by the color of one's skin.

I do not know if you have a job or have ever had a job, but never in my current job or previous job or my 20 years in the Marine Corps did I find that a color of a person's skin made any difference in how they preformed their jobs. There were shitty people of all colors and amazing people of all colors, no color had a higher percent of "shitty" people or better people.

The fact that you are a racist and judge people by the color of their skin is not something I can help, but I take solace in the fact that people like you and BL are a dying breed and you will die off eventually, and that day the world will be a better place.

You ever hear of the Roseto Effect?

Roseto effect - Wikipedia

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
I suppose that diversity is why they have the biggest economy.

No city on earth has ever had the diversity of NY

Yet it is one of the wealthiest cities in the world

No city on earth has ever had the diversity of NY

Yet it is one of the wealthiest cities in the world

They are very diverse, and it tops the Global Cities Index rankings.

Hell, Madrid comes in at # 15 and it is filled with brown people.

Boy you fellas are super intelligent.
Population = GDP
Population = Poor quality of life
Ask good people if they’d trade GDP for a greater quality of life.
Ask the filthy underclass, those you champion in Mexifornia how the states GDP impacts their life.

Did it ever occur to you that you are the problem?

You remind me of a guy I knew that was on his 4th divorce and he had not yet hit 40. And it was always the other person’s fault...it never occurred to him he was the one common factor
The charmer with PED.

So, what you are saying is that you cannot be close to someone of a different skin color or nationality

I am not surprised by that fact, in fact it is expected.

Let me give you the Marine Crops' version of the Roseto Effect...I like to call it the "Squad bay Effect".

My very first unit in the Marines we lived in an open squad bay that had 5 foot partitions added for "privacy". No doors, no real walls. That unit was far and away the most close knit unit I had during my 20 years. We had every race and multiple religions in the squad bay but we were tight because of how we lived together. My next two units we had barracks with a central hallway and the heads in the center of the building. So, there was still a lot of interaction between people and those units were pretty darn close. My last unit before I got married we had the new "fancy" barracks that were close to dorms. 2 rooms shared a head and the doors opened to an outer walkway. That unit never had the closeness of the other. None of that had a damn thing to do with the color of anyone's skin, because that was and is still unimportant.

So, what you are saying is that you cannot be close to someone of a different skin color or nationality
....t.

No, that is not what I am saying.

....t.

No, that is not what I am saying.

Then what was the point of your link?

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
I think you need to go back to your list. California actually ranks 19th. In the bottom 10 are like Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana and those other republican shit holes. And just so you know, Kentucky is nearly 90% white so you can’t blame it on minorities.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

In fact West Virginia is 47 and it’s nearly 94% white.

Forum List

Back