NEW VIDEO of Atlanta Police Shooting

Explained very well here. They were not expecting to have resistance. They also didn't work as a team when cuffing.......one on both sides...........to control.......

When he went to put on the cuffs he initially grabbed the arm just above the elbow but quickly went to hand cuffs and he DIDN'T HAVE CONTROL OF THE HAND.

So..........they need better training.

This shows that more training is needed.Blacks need to be trained to keep their mouths shut and obey the police.

Here is the issue here. When the police believe they have a leg to stand on they will quickly release body cam footage. When they don't they refuse citing an "ongoing investigation" and it takes someone suing them to get it.

Part of the reforms must be that the body cam footage does not belong to the police but to an outside entity.

The perp fought with the police after being arrested, grabbed the cop's Taser, ran away, turned to shoot it at the cop and got shot and killed. That's what happened. What do I hear from his lawyer today? Same old 'cops are racist' bullshit. For God's sake, the stupid fucker resisted arrest then STOLE the officer's Taser, pointed it at the officer and pulled the trigger. The cop was defending himself and shot. The lawyer says cops have to be more 'empathetic' what a bunch horse shit. This is really sickening.
A taser is not a lethal weapon. The response was out of proportion.
I disagree. The guy risked his life, we all know that, when he took a weapon and ran. He absolutely had to be stopped, because someone willing to risk death absolutely suggests he's willing to kill.
Why did he "absolutely have to be stopped"? They had his car and id and it's not like he was gonna kill someone with a taser. Go stake out his house. He'll be back.

The perp fought with the police after being arrested, grabbed the cop's Taser, ran away, turned to shoot it at the cop and got shot and killed. That's what happened. What do I hear from his lawyer today? Same old 'cops are racist' bullshit. For God's sake, the stupid fucker resisted arrest then STOLE the officer's Taser, pointed it at the officer and pulled the trigger. The cop was defending himself and shot. The lawyer says cops have to be more 'empathetic' what a bunch horse shit. This is really sickening.

The taser can be used to Obtain the officers firearm, so yeah, the response was totally appropriate.
There was another officer right there.

Why did he "absolutely have to be stopped"? They had his car and id and it's not like he was gonna kill someone with a taser. Go stake out his house. He'll be back.
What else did he have? I mean people like to run with what they know, but rarely do they think about what they don't know.

A DUI or Public intox doesn't warrant a search on the person until an arrest is made. They know he's combative, he's already stolen one weapon, and is running. Cops don't know if it's the Tazer now being pointed at them, it's a good possibility mind you... But it WAS FIRED at them as he's running away.

Hell no... Have to take him down. Risk of death is always a possibility when you run from the police. If you fire a weapon at them while doing so, it just got a whole lot higher. You absolutely CANNOT make an aggressive move toward police while risking your own life. They are absolutely, and with sound logic, going to think you are a threat to them and the public. They let him run, until he fired a weapon.

Stupid should never be rewarded.

A DUI or Public intox doesn't warrant a search on the person until an arrest is made
Absolutely untrue. Particularly if the person is not white.
Until proven otherwise I'm going to assume procedure was followed. Given everything we know about how this ended, it's logical.

Given that's all you took issue with the post, I'm happy you at least see the point I'm trying to make, even if you may disagree with it.

The press has Mike Brown goggles on.

I disagree. The guy risked his life, we all know that, when he took a weapon and ran. He absolutely had to be stopped, because someone willing to risk death absolutely suggests he's willing to kill.

You can't point weapons at the police in 2020 and not expect to be shot. They are trained for this situation, and they are trained to react first.

You can't point weapons at the police in 2020 and not expect to be shot. They are trained for this situation, and they are trained to react first.
Then they are trained wrong.

Then they are trained wrong.

According to you, perhaps.

It is an absolute farce. Why would anyone stay on as a police officer after this garbage? Now you get fired for firing on a man who beat you up, stole your taser, and then shot it at you?

Was this cop supposed to slow time like the Matrix and make sure he shot him in a non lethal area? Was he supposed to play taser tag with him? Was he was supposed to not give chase and just let a drunken idiot run off into Downtown Atlanta with a taser?
Ask Joe Biden... That nut case (yep talking about ole race baiting Joe), says you can just shoot'em in the leg or something. You know, you ain't got to use lethal force, come on NOWWWW !!!!!!!!!.... He's a crazy ole coot.

Can't take a chance of getting hit by your own taser, I mean then the guy can just walk back up to you, take your weapon, and kill you with it. Wait it's time for White's and conservative Blacks to rebel now ain't it ?? Oh wait, they don't do that do they ?? They just resign or cop out or hide out, so the crazies be it (white or black's that fit the profile), can continue taking over police precincts, cities and towns across America.

How anyone would want to be a cop now is amazing. The core or root of the problem needs to be studied, and looked at big time now, and I ain't talking about studying the police as if they have a huge problem through in and through out only, but instead studying the movements, and their financing, their true intent, and their true motivations in which the police are getting caught up in between it all now. I have seen cars being driven by individuals in the most wrecklace ways now, otherwise as if to challenge the law in every way. Sadly most seem to be driven by certain individuals whom are easily profiled by their actions and their attributes within these acts of wrecklaceness in which they are committing. Do we have a linked problem going on here maybe, where as there is some sort of trend taking place that is showing up big time on our highways and byway's now ?????

We have got to get back to figuring this mess out, and we have got to call out those (whether they are in Hollywood or elsewhere), who are promoting all of this stuff, to now change their acommodations or platforms in order to just stop with it all, and we have to change their attitudes of trying to hurt this country by using technology in order to indoctronate and influence violence and/or mayhem amongst our youngest minds before they even get a decent shot at a better life here.

This stuff is easily known and seen, but people act as if it's not their problems until it is. Well the chickens have come home to roost folks, and it's time for change in a positive way. Bring the word back into the daily workings of this nation, and the changes will be unbelievable for all.

Not to say that people must be forced to follow by outward acknowledgement or in actions there of be it against ones free will, because Christ doesn't want that, but to just add his word back into the options given where true freedom's of choice can exist once again in this nation, and to exist beside all freedoms of choices that we have.

This one sided agenda taking place all over this nation is anti-American, and it must be seen for what it is.

What if he tazed an elderly person with a heart condition or a kid? If that happened the cops would be vilified. No win situation.

Someone wake up Martin Looter King.

I think he is in bed with a hangover, but there is more work to be done in Atlanta.

View attachment 350000
New video shows he shot the tazer at the officer. If it was the same officer he stole it from, the officer only had his gun then. It appears justified to me. Unless you think that was appropriate...
If an African commits crime and flees, it's over. Cops are obligated to let him go.
apparently that is the case in today's new normal

Why does everyone question the actions of the police without bothering to find out what brought about this response? The drunken thug is the one responsible for his own death. If he did not resist arrest with violence and steal the officer's tazer, if the gangsta would have acted like a civilized person he would still be alive today.

If the guy was sleeping it off, why did they have to push it?
Because he could change his mind about driving after the cops left

I you think the man had a legal case against drunk driving why did he resist arrest?

Who knows why he resisted arrest, maybe it was because he was drunk. Technically they had a right to shoot if he went for a weapon, but he didn't have a gun, he had a taser. Where was this guy going to run to? Charge him for resisting arrest, but shooting someone while they are running away is not necessary. I just cant understand it unless it was the cop giving in to his own adrenaline in the moment.

Who knows why he resisted arrest, maybe it was because he was drunk.
Thats no excuse

“Sorry judge, I didnt mean to cause that accident, but I was drunk“

”Can I go now?”

And are all the black people resisting arrest drunk and getting killed?

no, there is something seriously wrong with the thought process of too many black people when dealing with the police

Forum List

Back