News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said as early as the 4th that it would not happen, bigrebnc.

I have played you for two days, letting you glow and blow, lie and hie.

I have given you the links.

Son, you are a fraud. This IS over.

It's already posted. You were lying on the 7th about the fact it was not happening, you continued to lie about me, it's the 10th, and your still lying. You have been corrected by CK, Intense told you it wasn't happening, and Jillian wondered what you were thinking.

This IS over, loser.

It's already posted. You were lying on the 7th about the fact it was not happening, you continued to lie about me, it's the 10th, and your still lying. You have been corrected by CK, Intense told you it wasn't happening, and Jillian wondered what you were thinking.

This IS over, loser.
You didn't post a decline too debate dumb ass.
You are lying.
You are one stupid son of a bitch.
Intense posted after the debate was supposed to have started.
Cereal killer didn't correct anything and Jillian didn't say that either.
Why are you lying the post is there for anyone too read. You act as if they aren't

Posted 4 March you could do it elsewhere.

You lied. I kicked your ass HARD.

Anybody can go back and see what was posted.

You have fail, you are pwnd, this is OVER.

You lied on me and were outed by the folks you counted on. The posts are time stamped and truthful.

Sux to be you.

You lied on me and were outed by the folks you counted on. The posts are time stamped and truthful.

Sux to be you.

I have nothing too fear everything you have said is posted
OH and that time stamp

The debate was to start at 8:00 pm est meaning it was too start at 6:00pm your time
You said Intense posted a message at 6:46 saying that he doesn';t think you're going to debate I said it was at 8:46 my time
Meaning either way that is 46 minutes past debate time therefore you did not decline the debate. until debate time, or after

You were told it was not going to happen as early on the 4th, and I waited for two days for you to continue to lie and lie and lie. Then I posted the links and time stamps.

You lied, bigreb, you got caught in your lies. Son, it is what it is.

You were told it was not going to happen as early on the 4th, and I waited for two days for you to continue to lie and lie and lie. Then I posted the links and time stamps.

You lied, bigreb, you got caught in your lies. Son, it is what it is.
You were told it was not going to happen as early on the 4th
No you didn't you're lying lie one

and I waited for two days for you to continue to lie and lie and lie.

You thought I wasn't going to debate but when you so I was ready you back away

Then I posted the links and time stamps.
The debate was to start at 8:00 pm est meaning it was too start at 6:00pm your time
You said Intense posted a message at 6:46 pm saying that he doesn't think you're going to debate I said it was at 8:46 pm EST my time
Meaning either way that is 46 minutes past debate time therefore you did not decline the debate. until debate time, or after

Nobody is taking guns away.

Nobody is going to stop universal background checks.

The extremes sound, and are, stupid.

You are right, no one is going to take guns away from where they are owned illegally.

Congress could pass a law yesterday allowing giving law enforcement more latitude in search warrants for illegal weapons in crime zones and the result would be to get illegal guns off the streets.
But the anti gun crowd does not want that. They believe guns are the problem, not criminals that own them.
There will be a shit load of laws on background checks, limits on ammo and mag capacity, limits on certain weapons and NOTHING ON GETTING EXISTING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS.
Nothing, nada, zilch and only a dumb ass would support that.

Vast majority of gun deaths aren't "Criminals", they are suicides and domestic arguments that go wrong. Most murder victims know their killers.

So getting guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens who have neither the training or the judgment to have them would greatly reduce gun deaths.

Again- every other industrialized country limits or bans private gun ownership, and they have a fraction of our murder rate and our crime rates.

Nobody is taking guns away.

Nobody is going to stop universal background checks.

The extremes sound, and are, stupid.

You are right, no one is going to take guns away from where they are owned illegally.

Congress could pass a law yesterday allowing giving law enforcement more latitude in search warrants for illegal weapons in crime zones and the result would be to get illegal guns off the streets.
But the anti gun crowd does not want that. They believe guns are the problem, not criminals that own them.
There will be a shit load of laws on background checks, limits on ammo and mag capacity, limits on certain weapons and NOTHING ON GETTING EXISTING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS.
Nothing, nada, zilch and only a dumb ass would support that.

Vast majority of gun deaths aren't "Criminals", they are suicides and domestic arguments that go wrong. Most murder victims know their killers.

So getting guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens who have neither the training or the judgment to have them would greatly reduce gun deaths.

Again- every other industrialized country limits or bans private gun ownership, and they have a fraction of our murder rate and our crime rates.

guess what.

Gun confiscation ................

It's not going to happen

[qu

guess what.

It's not going to happen

Only 35% of American Households have guns... compared to 50% in 1970. Gun ownership is going out of style, dude. You are in the minority.

So it's a war of attrition.

Leave us alone and the anti gun indoctrination going on in government schools will win out.

Until then leave me the fuck alone.

[qu

guess what.

It's not going to happen

Only 35% of American Households have guns... compared to 50% in 1970. Gun ownership is going out of style, dude. You are in the minority.

So it's a war of attrition.

Leave us alone and the anti gun indoctrination going on in government schools will win out.

Until then leave me the fuck alone.

Not if we can increase the attrition rate.

Background checks.
Mandetory insurance for gun owners to cover damages to victims of their rampages.
Making gun manufacturers civilly and criminally liable for gun rampages.
End the sale of military grade weapons to civilians.

Those would be the top three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back