News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigreb cannot speak for himself. He is a reactionary and a weirdo. He is also probably a FBI informant in his militia group, because the feebs recruit stupid people like him.

He even ran from my offer to debate openly with the Board members as a whole as judges.

I need to say nothing more in depth, because bigreb is simply so goofy.

bigreb cannot speak for himself. He is a reactionary and a weirdo. He is also probably a FBI informant in his militia group, because the feebs recruit stupid people like him.

He even ran from my offer to debate openly with the Board members as a whole as judges.

I need to say nothing more in depth, because bigreb is simply so goofy.
As expected I first say jake has no original thought and what does he do says that I can't speak for myself.
I ran?
Why must you lie?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html
What does the board say about that?

bigreb merely repeats his mindless mantras.

Here is his lie. This is why most of the Board laughs at you.

Speaking of debates #22
Quote:
Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6901494-post1.html
I need a conformation from you.
JakeStarkey
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,807 Times in 4,020 Posts

The word is "confirmation" and you can debate me in the threads any time you want.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.

[

"Apples to Apples" comparison of US and UK violent crime rates - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

I really just post this to point out that we can all find information backing our various opinions.

But since the reality is that this has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with establishing a tyranny (propagated by both parties) it is really a moot point. Nobody is stupid enough to really believe otherwise and you will never convince me otherwise.

No, of course, not. It's really hard to convince the paranoid people aren't out to get them.

Fact is, guns don't make you any safer.

I said "in the threads" judged by "the board members", not in your set up enfilade.

You can't lie and get away with it, bigrebn, you never have and you never will. Just the way its.

You cannot show at all any place where I said I would debate you the way you wanted: simple lie.

I posted the link time and again: you lie, son, and no way you can get away from it.

You are such a silly breath. :lol:

I said "in the threads" judged by "the board members", not in your set up enfilade.

You can't lie and get away with it, bigrebn, you never have and you never will. Just the way its.

You cannot show at all any place where I said I would debate you the way you wanted: simple lie.

I posted the link time and again: you lie, son, and no way you can get away from it.

You are such a silly breath. :lol:

coward doesn't want to debate in the forum that was created for debating.
You ran away that's all everybody saw.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...reb-calls-out-jake-starkey-2.html#post6931955

Read the first several posts, and we see that bigrebnc is lying through his teeth.
You declined Today, 3/10/13 04:19 PM
Date of the debate 3/7/13

OH and Jake if this is what you call declining it's not

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.
Your disagreement is with my already known position on the second amendment.

You are disagreeing with this

I disagree.

This is over, bigrebn, and your lying will not help you. Everyone is laughing at you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...reb-calls-out-jake-starkey-2.html#post6931955

If your judges indicated I had declined. We will be referring to this terms of your cred for the remainder of your time on Message Board. You have lied continually and now we have the proof.

Referring back to that same post is not showing you declined to debate me in the bullring.

Yup, the proof is there. You are lying, and it won't help you. Read what your judges had to say. You are such a fuck head. :lol: You truly are. :lol:

You are the laughing stock here.

[

Or, you can ignore all of that and walk to the nearest dark alley and buy one off of the black market. Just like one does with illegal drugs...

The thing about these crazy mass shooters is that we always find out after the fact how crazy they are. How about finding out before the fact?

I would be all for that if you could find a way to reasonably do so.

The point is, these guys didn't go to a back ally. And shit, even back ally guys wouldn't be dumb enough to sell to a Lanza or a Holmes.

That would bring more attention on them than they'd want.

Again, guy, this is not difficult. Other industrialized countries did this and they have substantially lower crime rates...

I doubt that other industrialised countries have had the sheer quantity of weapons in private hands and the rampant paranoia of the US.
Maybe the horse has bolted Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back