News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the government is not increasing in power now and will never do anything to limit the freedom of citizens?
Sure, right.
I prefer to keep all my weapons and not limit law abiding citizens in any way from also doing so.
I fear criminals and government far more than any gun.

Guy, I'm not worried about what the government might do in 20 or 30 years. because- SPOILER ALERT- the government would almost always win in any such scenario.

I'm worried about small children being wheeled out of schools in body bags because the gun industry has opposed even the most reasonable safeguards against dangerous people getting their hands on guns.

I don't worry about Future President EvilGuy.

I worry about Holmes and Loughner and Lanza.

There are no reasonable safeguards to prevent dangerous people from arming themselves. You are either lying or living in a pipe dream

This being Joey, the survey says...BOTH!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Administrator
Member #20285
Supporting Member Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 9,379 Times in 7,079 Posts
Intense has disabled reputation

Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here.

Again you're lying about the time stamp in intense post here's the post and the little arrow will take you directly to the post and shows when the post was made

Posted on 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM 48 minutes after the debate was too start.
Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here.

The more you post about this the more it shows how badly you are lying.

Hang on a minute...Jake DID run from the debate, but I honestly don't think he's lying here: if he's in a different time zone (his profile doesn't give location), he WILL have a different time stamp on that post. I have seen this happen before.

Jakes in North Carolina or at least that he has said.
Do me a favor click on the arrow on intense post and look at the time stamp and post what time is there.

Just got back from the opening of academy sports. I got there at 7:20 there was already two line of around 200 people in one line and the rest in the other line. One was for some bicycles they were giving away, and the other was for AMMO. They would only allow you too buy one box pre calibur of 22lr 9mm 40 cal 45 acp 7.62x39 .308 and .223/ 5.56 with a max of 3 boxs. Anyway stood in line for for45 minutes. While I was in line I started talking with the guy behind me, he was looking for 22lr. So I workrd up this deal with him I bought as bucket of 22lr for him and he bought some 223 for me. I beat the system.
Any way I also bought two High capcity magazines for a Hi Point 45 cal I have.
All in all nice store great prices.
OH and people were buying guns left and right.
A good day a very good day.:clap2:

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...
Surely you jest! ..."meekly turn this shit in.."? Sheiiiiiit!!!! I'll die first!

You know it's funny, that the Liberals who loathe guns and the Freedoms which allow for them, have been the very people driving the mass movement to buy guns, and ammunition. Absolutely hilarious.

The only thing I loathe is the stupidity that you think you need a gun to protect yourself from bad guys or the government.

When that gun in your house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy, and will never be used against a government agent.
You have no idea how many times a weapon was successfully used to stop a crime. Your statistics are erroneously interpreted.

Again, it's going to be a real pity when guns get banned and these assholes have to meekly turn this shit in for no compensation...

You fucking nutters don't get it, not too many people are going to turn in anything.
But one bullet at a time.

Yeah, the first time you guys try that shit, watch how fast your neighbors turn on you.
...spoken like a good communist.

Yeah, the first time you guys try that shit, watch how fast your neighbors turn on you.

Maybe where you live. Neighbors where I live will stand shoulder-to-shoulder and back-to-back. It's probably a good idea for you to huddle with the rest of your ilk in your scum-infested warren.

He's not too bright.
More properly put, he is on the dim side...not to be confused with bright in any measure.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Administrator
Member #20285
Supporting Member Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 9,379 Times in 7,079 Posts
Intense has disabled reputation

Again you're lying about the time stamp in intense post here's the post and the little arrow will take you directly to the post and shows when the post was made

Posted on 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM 48 minutes after the debate was too start.

The more you post about this the more it shows how badly you are lying.

Hang on a minute...Jake DID run from the debate, but I honestly don't think he's lying here: if he's in a different time zone (his profile doesn't give location), he WILL have a different time stamp on that post. I have seen this happen before.

(1) I retired last December and moved to the Mountain Time Zone. This is nothing new at all to those who know me.

(2) I offered to debate Reb on the open threads with everyone as judges. He didn't want to do that.

Nobody is taking guns away.

Nobody is going to stop universal background checks.

The extremes sound, and are, stupid.

One thing the liberals are 100% correct on:
The government is not getting any of my weapons.
None of them and I will obtain as many as I can at any time as the 2nd Amendment allows me and protects my right to do so.
And no matter what the current bureaucracy does.

Nobody is taking guns away.

Nobody is going to stop universal background checks.

The extremes sound, and are, stupid.

You are right, no one is going to take guns away from where they are owned illegally.

Congress could pass a law yesterday allowing giving law enforcement more latitude in search warrants for illegal weapons in crime zones and the result would be to get illegal guns off the streets.
But the anti gun crowd does not want that. They believe guns are the problem, not criminals that own them.
There will be a shit load of laws on background checks, limits on ammo and mag capacity, limits on certain weapons and NOTHING ON GETTING EXISTING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF CRIMINALS.
Nothing, nada, zilch and only a dumb ass would support that.

oh and by the way if the time zone is in question there two hours
Jakes saying 6:46 pm
I'm saying 8:46pm where are those times zones at that are two hours before Eastern Standard Time?
Greenland and brazil
WorldTimeZone - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format

You are illiterate, as I have always said.

8:46 lickass, north Carolina
6:46 kickass, utah

Hey liar what was my date stamp from responding to that post?
03-07-2013, 08:51 PM

He wants to debate in another thread with an off topic subject. Something a troll would do.
Once again Intense
03-07-2013, 08:48 PM

You have been pawned once again.

bigrebnc was told no on March 5 that he could not have it that way.

He has been lying ever since.

Question: bigreb, did I tell you not gonna happen on 5 March? bigrebnc, have you been lying ever since? bigreb, do you fail to understand you are not in charge? bigreb, can you tell time zone differences?

Been posted already. Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post

Quit delaying, bigreb.

Question: bigreb, did I tell you not gonna happen on 5 March? bigrebnc, have you been lying ever since? bigreb, do you fail to understand you are not in charge? bigreb, can you tell time zone differences?

Last edited:

Quote the post. or shut the fuck up.
Post intense reply in quote from you never do that?
As a matter of fact the time zone doesn't matter the date of the debate was 3/7/13 at 8:00PM EST It was 8:46 pm EST my time if jakes wants to go with 6:46 pm then the debate would have started 6:00pm his time.
8:00pm EST my time and 6:00pm what ever time zone he is in which means he's busted for lying

Or, http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html

03-04-2013, 06:13 PM
JakeStarkey JakeStarkey is invisible
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,844 Times in 4,047 Posts
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

Answered in post 23 at Obama nominates Wal-Mart's Burwell as budget chief

The debate is over.

Been posted already. Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post

Quit delaying, bigreb.

Jake this is a record lies for you going for lie number five?
Quote the post.

Or, http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html

03-04-2013, 06:13 PM
JakeStarkey JakeStarkey is invisible
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,844 Times in 4,047 Posts
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

Answered in post 23 at Obama nominates Wal-Mart's Burwell as budget chief

The debate is over.

For the 4th time that was not an intent to decline in the debate

Here

Read this second page in its entirety. It's posted. It's over. You are an outed liar, bigrebnc, and continual denying will change nothing.

Where is this post you refer to? I don't see it.

I think this is the post he's talking about

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.

He is disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.
You are incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back