News from the gun front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 35% of American Households have guns... compared to 50% in 1970. Gun ownership is going out of style, dude. You are in the minority.

So it's a war of attrition.

Leave us alone and the anti gun indoctrination going on in government schools will win out.

Until then leave me the fuck alone.

Not if we can increase the attrition rate.

Background checks.
Mandetory insurance for gun owners to cover damages to victims of their rampages.
Making gun manufacturers civilly and criminally liable for gun rampages.
End the sale of military grade weapons to civilians.

Those would be the top three.

Scratch all that and institute a mandatory life in prison with no parole sentence for any and all crimes committed with a gun.

That's treating the problem AFTER it happens... I want to prevent the problem.

Which is to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them from the get-go.

And this is what I really don't get about you gun-nuts. You should be as anxious as I am to keep the guns out of the hands of people like Joker Holmes and Lanza. But you just through up your hands and say, "You mean, I've got to fill out an extra piece of paperwork?" and are just fine with the status quo... and you probably give the "anti-gun indoctrination" as you say more ammunition.

Which is to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them from the get-go.

And this is what I really don't get about you gun-nuts. You should be as anxious as I am to keep the guns out of the hands of people like Joker Holmes and Lanza. But you just through up your hands and say, "You mean, I've got to fill out an extra piece of paperwork?" and are just fine with the status quo... and you probably give the "anti-gun indoctrination" as you say more ammunition.

You're not going to prevent people killing each other.

People have been killing other people since we first stood on 2 feet.

No, we are not.

But we can reduce the frequency of it happening.. which is exactly what every other industrialized nation that limits gun ownership has done.

Which is why the UK might have a shooting rampage every 14 years and we have a couple a year.

No, we are not.

But we can reduce the frequency of it happening.. which is exactly what every other industrialized nation that limits gun ownership has done.

Which is why the UK might have a shooting rampage every 14 years and we have a couple a year.

however bans does not work in Chicago for example

Most all these other industrialized nations we keep hearing about have not built a moocher and parasite class with government hand outs like we have here.

Yes, all these new gun laws will make sure guns will never get into the wrong hands.

if by "wrong hands" you mean the law abiding folks

then yes certainly

No, I mean no law stops guns from getting into the wrong hands.

Only law abiding citizens obey laws.
Criminals do not obey any of the gun laws we have now.

that is true

i am sure the gun grabbers are aware of that

however the intent of those proposed laws is not targeted at

the criminal

You were told it was not going to happen as early on the 4th, and I waited for two days for you to continue to lie and lie and lie. Then I posted the links and time stamps.

You lied, bigreb, you got caught in your lies. Son, it is what it is.
You were told it was not going to happen as early on the 4th
No you didn't you're lying lie one

and I waited for two days for you to continue to lie and lie and lie.

You thought I wasn't going to debate but when you so I was ready you back away

Then I posted the links and time stamps.
The debate was to start at 8:00 pm est meaning it was too start at 6:00pm your time
You said Intense posted a message at 6:46 pm saying that he doesn't think you're going to debate I said it was at 8:46 pm EST my time
Meaning either way that is 46 minutes past debate time therefore you did not decline the debate. until debate time, or after

You were told days earlier. You lied. Read Intense's comments at http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-fl...-ran-away.html

Last edited:
You know it's funny, that the Liberals who loathe guns and the Freedoms which allow for them, have been the very people driving the mass movement to buy guns, and ammunition. Absolutely hilarious.

Particularly funny considering that some liberals may be cashing in on this RW fear and making some very good investments in the gun industry. :eusa_whistle:

I know many guy buyers who are not "gun nuts" who have invested tens of thousands of dollars into guns and accessories, knowing they will make a fortune of the gun nuts later on.

I know many guy buyers who are not "gun nuts" who have invested tens of thousands of dollars into guns and accessories, knowing they will make a fortune of the gun nuts later on.

So, you're saying they are profiteers who intend to make money on the black market? Shocking!

Though I'm most amused at the people who forgot how much the values dropped after the AWB expired and are going to take a bath when things settle down this time.

So, you're saying they are profiteers who intend to make money on the black market? Shocking! Though I'm most amused at the people who forgot how much the values dropped after the AWB expired and are going to take a bath when things settle down this time.

Comprehension is a problem for you, obviously. What black market, unless you are admitting to criminal intent. You may be right about falling prices, but looking at the markets and the adverts, you are obviously wrong for the moment.

You know it's funny, that the Liberals who loathe guns and the Freedoms which allow for them, have been the very people driving the mass movement to buy guns, and ammunition. Absolutely hilarious.

Particularly funny considering that some liberals may be cashing in on this RW fear and making some very good investments in the gun industry. :eusa_whistle:

That would be highly hypocritical.

That has not stopped folks from reactionary to lefty making money.

Look at Rush, who is making a bazillion dollars of fleecing the credulous.

Again you're lying about the time stamp in intense post here's the post and the little arrow will take you directly to the post and shows when the post was made

Posted on 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM 48 minutes after the debate was too start.

The more you post about this the more it shows how badly you are lying.

Hang on a minute...Jake DID run from the debate, but I honestly don't think he's lying here: if he's in a different time zone (his profile doesn't give location), he WILL have a different time stamp on that post. I have seen this happen before.

Jakes in North Carolina or at least that he has said.
Do me a favor click on the arrow on intense post and look at the time stamp and post what time is there.

Same as yours...I'm in New England, so we're in the same time zone.

Again you're lying about the time stamp in intense post here's the post and the little arrow will take you directly to the post and shows when the post was made

Posted on 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM 48 minutes after the debate was too start.

The more you post about this the more it shows how badly you are lying.

Hang on a minute...Jake DID run from the debate, but I honestly don't think he's lying here: if he's in a different time zone (his profile doesn't give location), he WILL have a different time stamp on that post. I have seen this happen before.

(1) I retired last December and moved to the Mountain Time Zone. This is nothing new at all to those who know me.

(2) I offered to debate Reb on the open threads with everyone as judges. He didn't want to do that.

I thought as much...you're just a coward, not a lying coward!

When has THAT ever stopped the gun-grabbers? They SPECIALIZE in hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back