Newt: "White people don't get how difficult it is to be black."

Funny how innocent white cops are killed by an admitted black racist Democrat and you morons think you can still lecture white people about racism.

Newt should go back to talking about brain surgery research and shut the fuck up about race.

Uhhhhh, Newt is responsible for those cops dying.

Ummmm, Newt hates white people!

Errrr, Newt is jealous because he's black and ....oh wait

There was one man who was broadcast all over the planet as a "person of interest". A black protester who had been seen and photographed before the shooting wearing a camo shirt and open carrying a long rifle. An AR-15.

Fortunately, this citizen exercising his second amendment rights did a very smart thing when the shooting started. He and his brother and their friends found the nearest cop and turned over the AR-15 to him. And they recorded it.

The cop gave the guy his card so he could recover his weapon later.

Perfect.

Later, when the man was being blasted all over the planet as maybe being the shooter, it was a damned good thing he had done what he did. The cops were looking for a mass cop killer, and this guy was the number one suspect.

When he saw himself on TV as a suspect, the guy turned himself in.

Considering how worked up the cops must have been about a mass cop killer, and considering this guy was being pegged as that cop killer, and considering he is black, that was an incredibly brave thing to do.

But when you know you are in the right, bravery comes naturally.

Good for him. Well done.

Black people know they are being shortchanged. They are just not informed enough to know who is shortchanging them. This makes them ripe targets for demagogues to exploit. Ruthless leaders who are willing to point the finger at whites and say, "There is your enemy."

Most Americans also know they are being shortchanged. They know they are being robbed, but they are not informed enough to know who is taking from them. This makes them ripe targets for demagogues to exploit. Ruthless assholes who point at Mexicans and negroes, and say, "There is your enemy."

I am fed up with retards who don't wait for all the facts of a case to come in before reacting or making shit up in their heads. I am really, really tired of that shit. We have a topic about the Dallas shooting that is approaching 40 pages, and it is nothing more than a stream of manufactured bullshit speculation.

And then there is the Alton Sterling shooting.

Alton Sterling was shot by the cops at point blank range. He had a gun in his pocket. This is what we know. We have videos of Sterling being shot, and they look damning for the police.

But here is what we don't have. Yet. We don't have the video footage from the security cameras outside the convenience store which were pointing where Sterling was hanging out before the police arrived.

Think for a minute. The cops were called. Why were they called? They were called because someone said Sterling pulled his gun on them.

The convenience store security video will show this, if true. It is this video we should await before jumping to conclusions.

We know something else now, too. The gun Sterling had in his possession was an illegal firearm. He was a convicted felon and not allowed to own a gun.

You may be tired of retards who don't wait for all the facts, but some of us are fed up with the system protecting cops who protect killers who shoot black boys armed with bags of Skittles. Or cops who get off after using a choke hold and killing a black man in Staten Island. Or shooting a 12-year-old black boy with a toy gun in less than 2 seconds after arriving at the scene. Or shooting a black man in the back and throwing his taser down to cover his sorry fucking ass. Ad infinitum....Those ARE the facts. This is supposed to be America, not Somalia.

These cops are empowered by their local, regional and national policemen's unions who turn a blind eye to their crimes and then use their clout to exonerate them AFTER the facts are in.

Retards like the Dallas shooter are helping Trump become President.

I agree 100%. But this act of revenge was inevitable, and it may be followed by some copy cats. It just takes one in the crowd to make the first move and do what many others are thinking.

Pretty much what I said yesterday. We keep seeing cops commit abuses against people and unjustified killings and walking away from them scot-free. It was just a matter of time somebody was going to do something like this.

The sadder part about it is these cops in Dallas had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in Minnesota, Baton Rouge, or any of these other incidents in the past year. The shooters took their anger out on innocent people.
Innocent people who just happened to be denied any protective gear. Which took them from people to victims.

Black people know they are being shortchanged. They are just not informed enough to know who is shortchanging them. This makes them ripe targets for demagogues to exploit. Ruthless leaders who are willing to point the finger at whites and say, "There is your enemy."

Most Americans also know they are being shortchanged. They know they are being robbed, but they are not informed enough to know who is taking from them. This makes them ripe targets for demagogues to exploit. Ruthless assholes who point at Mexicans and negroes, and say, "There is your enemy."

I am fed up with retards who don't wait for all the facts of a case to come in before reacting or making shit up in their heads. I am really, really tired of that shit. We have a topic about the Dallas shooting that is approaching 40 pages, and it is nothing more than a stream of manufactured bullshit speculation.

And then there is the Alton Sterling shooting.

Alton Sterling was shot by the cops at point blank range. He had a gun in his pocket. This is what we know. We have videos of Sterling being shot, and they look damning for the police.

But here is what we don't have. Yet. We don't have the video footage from the security cameras outside the convenience store which were pointing where Sterling was hanging out before the police arrived.

Think for a minute. The cops were called. Why were they called? They were called because someone said Sterling pulled his gun on them.

The convenience store security video will show this, if true. It is this video we should await before jumping to conclusions.

We know something else now, too. The gun Sterling had in his possession was an illegal firearm. He was a convicted felon and not allowed to own a gun.

The store video released last night shows one of the cops pulling Sterling's gun out of his pocket after they shot him 4-5 times in his chest.
Link?

If they have store video of AFTER the shooting, they must have video of the events which occurred BEFORE the cops were called. This is what we need to see to get a fuller picture, literally.

White people need to stop pretending that minorities don't face incidents of discrimination.

Likewise, minorities need to stop blaming all of their problem on white people and start accepting some personal responsibility for their troubles.

Far more blacks endure discrimination than disown personal responsibility. This is not a chicken-egg situation.
But they endure discrimination because their brothers shirk personal responsibility in far too many cases.

Every single protester CBS News interviewed on the street last night condemned the shooting.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could a protester agree with the shooters WITHOUT being identified as a "person of interest"?

What would you respond to our Afro-Americans friends who are frustrated by seeing their own victimized by "law" enforcement and then immunized by the "judicial" system?

Every single protester CBS News interviewed on the street last night condemned the shooting.
Everyone they decided to show...
It was live, dipshit.

Yeah well, pffftt, well.....uh, was it really tho? :badgrin: All they have is conspiracies left
It took a while for people to realize what was happening. On Fox News, it took them several minutes to realize what they were seeing on their screens. While the actual shooting was occuring, Megyn Fox was oblivious. She and her guest were talking about the events which led to the protests, and then they showed scenes of Times Square. Then there was a split screen of Times Square and Dallas, and they STILL had not caught on what was happeing yet.

When they finally realized what was happening, they cut away. Megyn Fox said they were not going to show downed or dead cops.

On CBS, it also took them a while to realize what was happening.

So I'm sure the same was true for the protesters who were not in the immediate area. They probably carried on their protests and chants for several minutes after the shooting started before the word spread.

If one of your conservative heroes says it, will you finally get it?

"It took me a long time, and a number of people talking to me through the years, to get a sense of this: If you are a normal, white American, the truth is you don't understand being black in America and you instinctively under-estimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk," he said Friday on CNN Political Commentator Van Jones' Facebook Live stream. "It is more dangerous to be black in America," he said. "It is more dangerous in that they are substantially more likely to end up in a situation where the police don't respect you and you could easily get killed. And sometimes for whites it difficult to appreciate how real that is and how it's an everyday danger."

Newt Gingrich: 'Normal, white Americans ... don't understand being black in America' - CNNPolitics.com
\

The gop should dump trump for this guy ... but it's too late for the gop.

If one of your conservative heroes says it, will you finally get it?

"It took me a long time, and a number of people talking to me through the years, to get a sense of this: If you are a normal, white American, the truth is you don't understand being black in America and you instinctively under-estimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk," he said Friday on CNN Political Commentator Van Jones' Facebook Live stream. "It is more dangerous to be black in America," he said. "It is more dangerous in that they are substantially more likely to end up in a situation where the police don't respect you and you could easily get killed. And sometimes for whites it difficult to appreciate how real that is and how it's an everyday danger."

Newt Gingrich: 'Normal, white Americans ... don't understand being black in America' - CNNPolitics.com
\

The gop should dump trump for this guy ... but it's too late for the gop.
Trump doesn't need votes from morons like you.

Luckily, I have a couple of really good black friends with whom I can discuss the experiences they and their families have had.

As for bigots, I have no time, I have no desire to understand them.
Ahhh, ain't that sweet, you have a few black friends, now you feel like you understand the whole race struggle from a handful of and have pity. You're just stereotyping blacks with strawman fallacy to think they all fell the same.

Retards like the Dallas shooter are helping Trump become President.
So the retard shooter supporting black lives matter taking revenge on cops for killing blacks are helping Trump?

:booze:,

Absolutely. It feeds the fear and paranoia that white people feel about people of color. Trump has capitalized on that to propel himself to the front of the Republican primary.

White people need to stop pretending that minorities don't face incidents of discrimination.

Likewise, minorities need to stop blaming all of their problem on white people and start accepting some personal responsibility for their troubles.

Far more blacks endure discrimination than disown personal responsibility. This is not a chicken-egg situation.
But they endure discrimination because their brothers shirk personal responsibility in far too many cases.
The black community certainly bears some responsibility for their situation. Too often, they choose the wrong martyrs. Michael Brown, for example, was a thug. And as I mentioned above, we don't have all the facts about Alton Sterling and what he was up to in front of that convenience store the other night.

The martyr thing worked very well to achieve widespread attention and sympathy from whites in the 50s and 60s. During that period, there really was some serious killing and beatings of innocent blacks going on. They had legitimate martyrs. The black community is trying the same tactics, but using the wrong "victims" to hold up. They are being counterproductive in some cases, such as with Michael Brown.

But a dead martyr is more dramatic than statistics which show blacks are far more likely to get a ticket from a cop than a white person.

80 percent of all black children in America are born to single mothers now. That is a horrific figure, and one which will have a massively negative impact on those kids' future. The black community must take responsibility for this and start stigmatizing that kind of behavior. They are destroying themselves from within.

"Likewise, minorities need to stop blaming all of their problem on white people and start accepting some personal responsibility for their troubles."

As a 61 year old white guy, socialized in america, with a lifetime of growing up and being around black folk, having life long friendships with black folk, and loving committed relationships with black women, let me say this with respect to your second sentence.

All my life I've heard bigoted hateful whites claim that about black folk, never heard one of them blame all on white people.

Forum List

Back