Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Because you are my first, best evidence of the absurdity of the Big Lie. A useless conspiracy based on nothing.

You have no evidence that Trump won in 2020.
You keep saying it was based on nothing and four years later new evidence is still being found. You are the liar here.

You keep saying it was based on nothing and four years later new evidence is still being found. You are the liar here.

No, you keep demonstrating that its based on nothing. .....every time you give me a sniveling excuse or evasion when I ask you to show me the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

You either have the evidence that Trump won, or you don't.

And you don't. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Many Americans rightly see the 2020 election as an epic breach of trust, perhaps the darkest electoral crime in our nation’s history. We cannot begin to heal until every person involved faces justice. After all, the manipulation involving serial numbers from different machines to hide unverified ballots is downright traitorous. Americans deserve nothing less than total accountability and absolute transparency to restore faith in our shattered electoral process. Without the full truth, our nation’s future hangs in the balance. We won’t survive this in the long run.

Hilarious felony fuckup

Where in your mind did this happened again?

Last edited:
Its certainly not evidence that Trump received more votes than Biden in Michigan. So much for the Big Lie. Now back to your previous inane bullshit:

And what 'extra votes'? Of the 5,450,000 votes in Michigan, how many were 'extra'? With evidence.

And election officials can just 'give' votes to whoever they want? Evidence please.

You can just admit you've got jackshit to back any of that up.

Then show us the evidence that Trump won in Michigan. You can't. There is none.

Worse, when you failed to back your silly claim that Trump won in Michigan in 2020, you started making shit up.

And what 'extra votes'? Of the 5,450,000 votes in Michigan, how many were 'extra'? With evidence.

And election officials can just 'give' votes to whoever they want? Evidence please.

You've got nothing but more lies, more stories, more fantasy. So much for the Big Lie.

Because you and people like you are my first, best evidence of the absurdity of the Big Lie. A useless conspiracy based on nothing.

You have no evidence that Trump won in 2020.

And can I take it from your sniveling rout from your fantasies of 'extra votes' in Michigan, and your rout from your claim that election officials 'give' votes to whoever they want......that I can toss these pieces of rhetorical garbage on the conspiracy midden heap with all the rest?

No, you keep demonstrating that its based on nothing. .....every time you give me a sniveling excuse or evasion when I ask you to show me the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

You either have the evidence that Trump won, or you don't.

And you don't. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.
STFU you dishonest ShitLord Cretin that actively undermines American elections. Fuck You! :fu:

It's all going to come to light one day and I hope they start hanging you fucks.

Unlike you, I know something an old black woman told me: What is done in the dark will always come into the light.

It's a very true thing that woman told me. It's the way of the world and you ain't gonna escape it.

The source is the MI. government. It has no credibility.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, YOUR source was also relying on Michigan's government. This is YOUR post. Notice the source mentioned in the part I circled in red...

Screenshot_20240619_001856_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're such a delirious retard, you're literally saying the source of YOUR claim of fraud, has no credibility.

Lemme guess... you think they have credibility based on whether or not you like what they publish?

Like I always say, FruitLoops... you're fucked in the head. Beyond any hope of ever returning to reality.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, YOUR source was also relying on Michigan's government. This is YOUR post. Notice the source mentioned in the part I circled in red...

You're such a delirious retard, you're literally saying the source of YOUR claim of fraud, has no credibility.

Lemme guess... you think they have credibility based on whether or not you like what they publish?

Like I always say, FruitLoops... you're fucked in the head. Beyond any hope of ever returning to reality.
The reality is the election was obviously stolen or they would not be going after people trying to prove it. Correct?

STFU you dishonest ShitLord Cretin that actively undermines American elections. Fuck You! :fu:

It's all going to come to light one day and I hope they start hanging you fucks.

Unlike you, I know something an old black woman told me: What is done in the dark will always come into the light.

It's a very true thing that woman told me. It's the way of the world and you ain't gonna escape it.

It's all going to come to light one day...

LOLOLOL

Yeah suuuure, uh-huh. And one day, you're gonna grow a brain.

The reality is the election was obviously stolen or they would not be going after people trying to prove it. Correct?

LOLOLOL

Why are you trying to change the topic, FruitLoops? We're talking about Michigan's data.

When you liked what they said, you posted it on this website as though it was evidence of voter fraud.

But when you didn't like what they said, you insanely tried dismissing them due to lack of credibility.

You're literally cherry picking incorrect data as evidence of fraud from the same source you claim has no credibility.

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

Why are you trying to change the topic, FruitLoops? We're talking about Michigan's data.

When you liked what they said, you posted it on this website as though it was evidence of voter fraud.

But when you didn't like what they said, you insanely tried dismissing them due to lack of credibility.

You're literally cherry picking incorrect data as evidence of fraud from the same source you claim has no credibility.

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
Criminals do not turn themselves in.

Retard, you literally, unwittingly said your own source has no credibility.

This is solid proof that YOU'RE the one with no credibility.

Good job, FruitLoops. :clap:
If that is what I did it does not change the fact the election was stolen does it?

It proves there was no theft and you are a proven liar
The sheer number of votes cast in 2020 is outrageous to believe is real if you look at history.

And the majority of them supposedly went to Biden? Bull-Fucking-Shit.

nope-no-way.gif

Last edited:
If that is what I did it does not change the fact the election was stolen does it?

If? What do you mean, if?? That's exactly what you did. Everyone in this thread saw, or will see, you do it

Anyway, shows you're nuts and will lie about anything to cling to your bullshit.

The sheer number of votes cast in 2020 is outrageous to believe is real if you look at history.

And the majority of them supposedly went to Biden? Bull-Fucking-Shit.

nope-no-way.gif
No it is not.

History is not a valid or intelligent method of making predictions or judging outcomes

You are absolutely wrong

No it is not.

History is not a valid or intelligent method of making predictions or judging outcomes

You are absolutely wrong
I don't buy your bullshit, brah. :nono:

No vote tallies went up by that much EVER, and history is absolutely a good indicator, assmunch.

Not even in the 1st year women could vote did the number go up by that large of a percentage compared to

previous years. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back