NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid thing to say

You are just jealous that your comments don't measure up? I can assure you that you are much more stupid.

Ahhh,how cute a new puppy vying for my attention!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Aww,, look! A new piss pad for me to use!

This is how I view you...

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-not-in-mouth.gif

Why do you want to hump my leg?

you are the leg humper, following me around and trying to get my attention.

Billo_Really where’d you go?
Did I lose you with the simple logic?
I’ve noticed all LefTards pretend they haven’t been exposed to the question. Watch this, I’ll try again and no Tard will touch it with a ten foot pole....here goes.
“What’s your thoughts on good, positive contributing, law abiding folks staging an annual protest against criminality and welfare dependency on Martin Luther King Day each and every year?”
I already answered your little dumbass question. If you want more, then you're going to have to elaborate more as to what your point is.

I'm gonna miss NFL football on Sundays.
Oh well, at least my garage will finally be clean and organized.

Was in Ponte Verda for the last week, went to the Jags first preseason game! Tons of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Jags play in Ponte Vedra now? Who knew?

No, they play in Jacksonville which is 20 miles north. Not real good at geography either I see. Is there any subject you are not totally ignorant on?

No, I was pointing out the fact that you cannot write. You said you were in Ponte Vedra and went to the Jags preseason game. You should have added "in Jacksonville" because there are a minimum of two other places in Florida that they could have been playing. I lived in Jacksonville off and on from 1979 until 2006. I know it like the back of my hand, which is more than I can say about your ability to write for clarity.

I spent the week at a beach house in Ponte Verda, anyone with a half a brain would know the game was not there, since they are the Jacksonville Jags after all.

Great golf also, 3 rounds in the week, all at a different course. Amazing food as well, my daughter has been living there for the last 3 years and knew all the good spots for food.

If they are protesting police brutality, then why don't they go to a police station and protest?

The flag and the Anthem are what represents our country, so the protest is against our country and it's people.
Fuck you and this bullshit attempt to change the narrative of their protest, you goddamn racist!

If they are protesting police brutality, then why don't they go to a police station and protest?

The flag and the Anthem are what represents our country, so the protest is against our country and it's people.
Fuck you and this bullshit attempt to change the narrative of their protest, you goddamn racist!
You get no sympathy from me, you pusillanimous putrid punk.
Protesters storm Portland City Hall, injuring guards; arrests made

So the guilty cops were punished. Therefore, there is nothing to "protest". When are the thugs.....uh athletes going to "protest" the shooting gallery in Chicago of blacks shooting blacks?
Only 2 were punished. 9 others were not. And they are protesting the shooting of blacks all over the country by cops.

Do you consider Thomas Paine a thug?

And Bimbo goes down hard! He admits he's getting his ass handed by going to ... you're a racist! The ender of any discussion. Where leftists go when they know they're losing and have to make their escape.

I accept your concession that you have nothing. And no one is talking about race except you, dick
It's the truth. You're a racist. If you walk like a racist and talk like a racist, do the math!

11 were "present?" The ones who did the beating went to jail. You were wrong. How do you think you won that one even in that warped little brain of yours?

Ray was right, you were wrong. Repeat ...
Only 2 went to jail. The others were complicit in the crime. All 11 should be in prison.

Yes, that they specifically chose to protest DURING the national anthem proves to any critical thinker that it's what the anthem represents that they are protesting. Bimbo really is an idiot
No, that's just hyper-partisan, right wing racist bullshit.

So, 27 arrest out of more than 1800 players. So, there is a bad 1% in the NFL.

There are 1696 (53 X 32 teams ) players in the NFL, not 1800. Facts are troublesome things and math is hard for someone like you.

That's also just ONE offseason.

Each team also has a practice squad of 5 players that are getting paid by the team..

One more thing you know nothing about.

At least you are consistently ignorant

So, 27 arrest out of more than 1800 players. So, there is a bad 1% in the NFL.

There are 1696 (53 X 32 teams ) players in the NFL, not 1800. Facts are troublesome things and math is hard for someone like you.

That's also just ONE offseason.

Each team also has a practice squad of 5 players that are getting paid by the team..

One more thing you know nothing about.

At least you are consistently ignorant

They also pay groundskeepers and equipment managers. Do you want to count them also, dumbass?

So the guilty cops were punished. Therefore, there is nothing to "protest". When are the thugs.....uh athletes going to "protest" the shooting gallery in Chicago of blacks shooting blacks?
Only 2 were punished. 9 others were not. And they are protesting the shooting of blacks all over the country by cops.

Do you consider Thomas Paine a thug?
Blacks are shooting blacks all over the country in far greater numbers than cops are. You're ignoring reality.

Cops beat a teen

They went to jail

Bimbo: OMG, that's what they're protesting!

To Bimbo: Notice we're all glad the cops who beat the kid went to jail. Notice also unlike you, we don't care what color the kid was
Oh, you do care. And stop fucking lying!

Elections have consequences, Billo. The people installed a Republican majority in the Senate in 2016- and they decided not to consider Garland.

The people also installed a Republican majority in the Senate in 2018, and they decided to consider Kavanaugh.

If you want to control the Senate's calendar, you have to win the body first.

BTW, if the Democrat Party wins the Senate this November, President Trump won't have to bother sending any names over for confirmation. He'll have more time for tweeting.
That was Mitch McConnell's decision. And the "people" you are referring to, are the top 1% in this country. Your people and my people had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back