Nikki Haley surges in poll to within four points of Republican leader Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The gop doesnt have a great choice of candidates. I suppose the big question is where the desantis votes will go when he drops out in a few weeks.
Will they go to trump or an anti trump candidate ?

The gop doesnt have a great choice of candidates. I suppose the big question is where the desantis votes will go when he drops out in a few weeks.
Another garbage poll that polls non-Republicans in a Republican primary:

(361 Republicans and 239 undeclared voters (independents)).

It also puts Christie at “13%” when everyone knows the fat ass can’t poll above 2%.

Total junk poll designed to push warmonger Haley.

I'm not sure how any self respecting woman who considers herself a conservative could choose Trump over Haley, but we are talking about the cult, so there is that.

I'm not sure how any self respecting woman who considers herself a conservative could choose Trump over Haley, but we are talking about the cult, so there is that.
Maybe self respecting women don’t want to vote for a warmonger who will get us into another needless war.

It’s a fiction after polling democrats

The question isn't who is more popular among Republican voters, but who can win in November against the Bidenistas.

So far, the left really hasn't attacked Mrs. Haley yet- they will during the General Election campaign.

If she is going be successful in repelling these rabid dogs, she can't be like Gandhi- she has to be like Hulk Hogan or Bruno Sammartino are let these clowns know exactly what they are up to. The key in my opinion, is if she gets the nomination, she brings Trump onboard for tips on how to repel these attacks. Also, consult First Lady Melania , who is a world renown enemy of bullying.

I'm sure that Deep Blue liberal New Hampshire is an accurate reflection of the rest of the US.

Guess taint has fallen for another gaslighting.

The gop doesnt [sic] have a great choice of candidates. I suppose the big question is where the desantis [sic] votes will go when he drops out in a few weeks.

An ignorant British tabloid, cited by an ignorant, illiterate British faggot, presuming to tell us Americans about our choices in how to govern our country.

This is the sort of thread that we get when…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

Another garbage poll that polls non-Republicans in a Republican primary:

(361 Republicans and 239 undeclared voters (independents)).

It also puts Christie at “13%” when everyone knows the fat ass can’t poll above 2%.

Total junk poll designed to push warmonger Haley.
Garbage poll or her pandering to racists since then has destroyed her chances of even getting close to Trump.

If she gets trounced in her own state, that racist woman's political career is toast!

1zdwjc.jpg

Garbage poll or her pandering to racists since then has destroyed her chances of even getting close to Trump.

If she gets trounced in her own state, that racist woman's political career is toast!

1zdwjc.jpg
Pretty dumb of you to dig up this old thread.

How did Haley do against Trump in Iowa? Did she get within “four points” like this dumb poll said?

Nope. She got destroyed and Trump won Iowa by the biggest margin ever. Make up all the excuses you want, you idiots keep pushing for this neocon warmongers.

Pretty dumb of you to dig up this old thread.

How did Haley do against Trump in Iowa? Did she get within “four points” like this dumb poll said?

Nope. She got destroyed and Trump won Iowa by the biggest margin ever. Make up all the excuses you want, you idiots keep pushing for this neocon warmongers.
I'm agreeing w/the OP dunce, the racist woman has no chance against Trump's MAGA cult.

Relevant reading...

''Several political groups ran campaigns encouraging Democrats to switch allegiance for the primary before the deadline...''

''Robert Schwarz, of Primary Pivot, said Joe Biden was a shoo-in for the Democratic nomination race so Democrats should use their vote in a different way.''

''He said 3,500 Democrats re-registered as undeclared last year in New Hampshire. If they all voted for Haley, that could give an anti-Trump candidate a one-point nudge in a primary that attracts about 300,000 voters.''

''More important, he said, was persuading tens of thousands more undeclared voters to take part.''

''His analysis is that Trump will get about 130,000 votes from his base. Increasing turnout with those undeclared voters is the best way to stop him.''

Meet the Democrat saboteurs who have registered as independents in New Hampshire to stop Trump

Relevant reading...

''Several political groups ran campaigns encouraging Democrats to switch allegiance for the primary before the deadline...''

''Robert Schwarz, of Primary Pivot, said Joe Biden was a shoo-in for the Democratic nomination race so Democrats should use their vote in a different way.''

''He said 3,500 Democrats re-registered as undeclared last year in New Hampshire. If they all voted for Haley, that could give an anti-Trump candidate a one-point nudge in a primary that attracts about 300,000 voters.''

''More important, he said, was persuading tens of thousands more undeclared voters to take part.''

''His analysis is that Trump will get about 130,000 votes from his base. Increasing turnout with those undeclared voters is the best way to stop him.''

Meet the Democrat saboteurs who have registered as independents in New Hampshire to stop Trump
Except Xiden isn't a shoo-in...He's not even on the ballot and will have to receive write-in votes.

Forum List

Back