🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NJ Democrats advocate killing Republicans with new website

Good thing I ordered an additional 500 rds of 9mm this morning

I bet Soros is behind that site.

upload_2017-6-16_13-21-58.png

Political violence deters another Democratic candidate from running for office

Michael Treiman, a manager at a solar company, announced in April that he was running against Binghamton, New York, Mayor Richard David, a Republican. Treiman dropped out a week later after being threatened both online and on his property. Four hours after Treiman went on local radio to discuss his challenge, he received emails, directed at his wife and three children, expressing “heinous attempts to scare me off,” he later said. That same day, as Treiman returned home after picking up his 2-year-old and 11-month-old children from a sitter, an unidentified man in a truck yelled “liberal scumbag” and threw a full soda container that hit Treiman in the back while he was protecting his infant.

Last week, Kim Weaver, a Democratic candidate for Congress in Iowa, dropped her challenge to high-profile Republican Representative Steve King, one of the nation’s most vociferously anti-immigrant politicians. “Beginning during my 2016 campaign, I have received very alarming acts of intimidation, including death threats,” she said in a Facebook post. “While some may say enduring threats are just a part of running for office, my personal safety has increasingly become a concern.”

And who can forget:

Last month, Fox News filmed Montana Congressman-elect Greg Gianforte assaulting a reporter in an unprovoked attack. “Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him," Fox reporter Alicia Acuna wrote. “Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top of the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of, ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’”

The next day, as journalists covered the election, a Montana voter threatened a crew from CNN, saying: ”You’re lucky someone doesn't pop one of you.”

Gianforte was charged with assault and has pleaded guilty.

After Health Vote, Threats on Democrats

Democratic lawmakers have received death threats and been the victims of vandalism because of their votes in favor of the health care bill, lawmakers and law enforcement officials said Wednesday, as the Congressional debate over the issue headed toward a bitter and divisive conclusion.

Political violence deters another Democratic candidate from running for office

Michael Treiman, a manager at a solar company, announced in April that he was running against Binghamton, New York, Mayor Richard David, a Republican. Treiman dropped out a week later after being threatened both online and on his property. Four hours after Treiman went on local radio to discuss his challenge, he received emails, directed at his wife and three children, expressing “heinous attempts to scare me off,” he later said. That same day, as Treiman returned home after picking up his 2-year-old and 11-month-old children from a sitter, an unidentified man in a truck yelled “liberal scumbag” and threw a full soda container that hit Treiman in the back while he was protecting his infant.

Last week, Kim Weaver, a Democratic candidate for Congress in Iowa, dropped her challenge to high-profile Republican Representative Steve King, one of the nation’s most vociferously anti-immigrant politicians. “Beginning during my 2016 campaign, I have received very alarming acts of intimidation, including death threats,” she said in a Facebook post. “While some may say enduring threats are just a part of running for office, my personal safety has increasingly become a concern.”

Sounds like complete bullshit made up threat.

A bit more difficult to fake what's going on in the op since you know... the perpetrators are taking full credit.

Forum List

Back