No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

Wikipedia? LOL, and you claim to be "educated".
If you do not know you are as ignorant as they come.

Vanderbilt
Sewanee, The University of the South
Belmont
Fisk historically black university
Maryville
Rhodes
Milligan
And others also
Note that the private schools have some of the lowest professor to student ratios in the country.
You are as naive and biased as they come.

You say:

Tennessee has some of the most prestigious universities in the country

You can't get it right with a list, so why can't wiki make a fucking list of colleges and universities in Tennessee?

Try Vanderbilt, named after Vanderbilt for giving them a million dollars to help heal the wounds from the Civil War and educate the stupid fucks! He never set foot in the South.

Try Tennessee State University and the University of Tennessee! Along with Vanderbilt these are not bad colleges and universities, but they aren't some of the most prestigious universities in the country. There are plenty of better state universities and plenty of colleges better than Vanderbilt, which is the best Tennessee has.

65% of Vanderbilt students come from outside the southeast as their applications for admissions are greater than most Ivy League schools.
Vanderbilt was tied with Notre Dame at 15th best university in the nation. You believe Notre Dame is a "mediocre" university.

Wow, what am awful thing to do to someone. High school kids are often exploring sexuality, and don't have a real grasp on how they feel. Outing possible gay kids to their parents is totally outrageous, and can put children in physical danger and/or emotional turmoil.

What sort of physical danger? From their parents?

Yes, from their parents. A man beat his four year old to death because he thought he might be gay. A FOUR year old. Teens are thrown from their homes for being gay all the time, leaving them open to all kinds of physical danger. So you are suggesting that because there are abusive parents, schools should encourage, and hide, homosexual acting out, and keep that information from the parents. Got it.

Schools tell parents if their children swear at school, if they say cross words to each other, if they draw certain types of pictures...but if kids are sexually acting out in inappropriate ways, liberals think that should be hidden from parents.
Being gay is not acting out in any way, it is just being. Were you aware that you could be gay and :eek: a virgin?

Liberals continue to fight the fight to sexualize children and lure them into depravity. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE ENGAGING IN OVERTLY SEXUAL ACTIVITY. Most schools don't allow kissing or holding hands. Essentially the homo bloc is insisting that children be allowed to engage in sexual behavior, in public, and that it be hidden from their parents. Charming.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You can be gay without ever doing any of the things you mentioned. They wouldn't have to have "engaged" in any "behavior" for a teacher to rat them out to their parents.
In which case nobody would realize they were *gay*, and there would be no need to *rat them out*.

Why do libs continue to fight to encourage and hide sexual behavior among children from parents? Teachers often exploit children sexually...yet you maintain they should be the keepers of the kids' sexual secrets?

So you are suggesting that because there are abusive parents, schools should encourage, and hide, homosexual acting out, and keep that information from the parents. Got it.

No, I am suggesting that coming out to your parents is a personal decision that should be made by the individual. NOBODY should out someone else, ever. When you've had 10% of your friends thrown from their homes when they were teens or forced into conversion shock therapy, you'd understand.

In which case nobody would realize they were *gay*, and there would be no need to *rat them out*.

What part of "you can be gay without doing anything" don't you understand?

Why do libs continue to fight to encourage and hide sexual behavior among children from parents? Teachers often exploit children sexually...yet you maintain they should be the keepers of the kids' sexual secrets?

Being gay isn't a "sexual" secret. Again, you can be gay without ever having had sex ever.

Meh. Underage kids having sex is a crime. If they are engaging in behavior that is indicative that they are engaging in sex, or if they are engaging in behavior that is otherwise inappropriate, then the parents should be advised. Children don't get to make "personal decisions" particularly if those decisions are potentially illegal. They're kids and under the care and control of their parents.

I get so tired of the homo lobby insisting that children have a right to function as sexual creatures, without parental involvement.

Meh. Underage kids having sex is a crime. If they are engaging in behavior that is indicative that they are engaging in sex, or if they are engaging in behavior that is otherwise inappropriate, then the parents should be advised. Children don't get to make "personal decisions" particularly if those decisions are potentially illegal. They're kids and under the care and control of their parents.

I get so tired of the homo lobby insisting that children have a right to function as sexual creatures, without parental involvement.

You are assuming the kid is having sex. Why? I've told you that you can be gay without having ever had sex. I was. I knew I was gay YEARS before I ever had sex with another individual.

Kid goes to teacher or school counselor to talk to them about being gay. Under this TN law, the counselor or teacher would be required to tell the parents. You agree with that kind of violation of privacy?

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SEX!!!!!!!!

Now let's assume that the kid goes to the counselor and talks about having had sex. I believe the counselor should inform the parent that the child is engaging in risky sexual behavior...without divulging their sexual orientation.

What the hell are you talking about?

Yes, we are talking about sex. Homosexuality is sexual attraction to the same sex. The word sex is in the word. Gay is homosexuality.

Though it certainly was one of the precursors of the homosexual lobby switching the meanings of words to hide what they really mean.

Counselors should divulge any conflict a child has that involves non-school decisions/activities/impulses. If a child goes to a counselor and states they are thinking of suicide, that should be reported to the parents. If a child goes to the counselor and reveals drug use, that should be reported to the parents. If a child goes to a counselor and reports abuse BY the parents, then that should be reported to the authorities. Otherwise, school counselors are not there to guide children in their sexual endeavors. They are there to report abuse, to assist with navigating the system, and to report mental and abuse issues to those in the most strategic position to help the children. They aren't there to drive kids to abortion clinics, to support them in their sexual encounters, or to find ways for them to hide their activities from their parents. Don't get counselors confused with pimps...though I know that often lefties do.

This isn't about sex. It's about teachers being told if they have suspicion or a hunch that a child is gay they have to inform the parents. First if all, teachers need to concentrate on teaching, not deciphering their students sexual orientation. Second, there is no reason to inform parents as the child isn't doing anything wrong.

If kids are caught having sex on school grounds that's different, and should be dealt with the same way whether the kids are straight or gay.

Vanderbilt
Belmont
Maryville
Rhodes
Milligan
And others also
Note that the private schools have some of the lowest professor to student ratios in the country.

You say:

You can't get it right with a list, so why can't wiki make a fucking list of colleges and universities in Tennessee?

Try Vanderbilt, named after Vanderbilt for giving them a million dollars to help heal the wounds from the Civil War and educate the stupid fucks! He never set foot in the South.

Try Tennessee State University and the University of Tennessee! Along with Vanderbilt these are not bad colleges and universities, but they aren't some of the most prestigious universities in the country. There are plenty of better state universities and plenty of colleges better than Vanderbilt, which is the best Tennessee has.

65% of Vanderbilt students come from outside the southeast as their applications for admissions are greater than most Ivy League schools.
Vanderbilt was tied with Notre Dame at 15th best university in the nation. You believe Notre Dame is a "mediocre" university.

Was, as in isn't anymore. I think Notre Dame is better, but I wouldn't put it 15th.

Knock yourself out proving Tennessee has some of the most prestigious universities in the country!

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Vanderbilt
Belmont
Maryville
Rhodes
Milligan
And others also

You say:

Vanderbilt is rated high in most lists, here is just one, they are 17th: http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Usually above Cal, Boston College, William and Mary, Georgetown, Wake Forest, Tufts, Michigan... But that doesn't fit you agenda.

Of course bigotry plays into your opinion, which seems the norm for you.

So has this bill passed? Has it been voted on? Anything yet? Or is this just one or two dimwits trying to pass a bill that will never pass?

Yes, we are talking about sex. Homosexuality is sexual attraction to the same sex. The word sex is in the word. Gay is homosexuality.

Though it certainly was one of the precursors of the homosexual lobby switching the meanings of words to hide what they really mean.

Sex is in the word heterosexual too. So? That does not mean that a teen is having sex because they identify heterosexual or homosexual. Geez, does it really take someone on a message board to point that out, seriously?

So has this bill passed? Has it been voted on? Anything yet? Or is this just one or two dimwits trying to pass a bill that will never pass?

It most likely won't pass.

But again, republicans just can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. I'm wondering where the republican leadership is on this? If they don't come out blasting Stacey for his comments then 2014 might be a hard fight. I can see the commercials already.

Vanderbilt
Belmont
Maryville
Rhodes
Milligan
And others also

You say:

Vanderbilt is rated high in most lists, here is just one, they are 17th: National University Rankings | Top National Universities | US News Best Colleges

Usually above Cal, Boston College, William and Mary, Georgetown, Wake Forest, Tufts, Michigan... But that doesn't fit you agenda.

This is what he said:

Is it true? No, it isn't true. I also found Vanderbuilt as 17th and the University of Tennessee at 101st, but the University of Tennessee has many locations. In the 200s you have you various Tennesse State Universities, which aren't the same. I haven't found any other Tennessee university or college listed as close to being a most prestigious in the country. Tennessee has one prestigious university and it was started by someone who never set foot in the South. The university I attended is much better than the second Tennessee university listed and I never considered it prestigious.

Since when has a bills passage been a prerequisite for discussing it?

Did I say it was a prerequisite for passing it? I was asking a question that you don't seem to have an for but felt compelled to comment.

You say:

Vanderbilt is rated high in most lists, here is just one, they are 17th: National University Rankings | Top National Universities | US News Best Colleges

This is what he said:

Is it true? No, it isn't true. I also found Vanderbuilt as 17th and the University of Tennessee at 101st, but the University of Tennessee has many locations. In the 200s you have you various Tennesse State Universities, which aren't the same. I haven't found any other Tennessee university or college listed as close to being a most prestigious in the country. Tennessee has one prestigious university and it was started by someone who never set foot in the South. The university I attended is much better than the second Tennessee university listed and I never considered it prestigious.

You said plenty of other colleges better than Vanderbilt, which you are wrong. Fisk is rated 5th as a top black university.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back