🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

no big deal just get your voters ID ... RIGHT ??? it won't cost ya

Here's that black woman the Voter ID rubes like to bring up frequently: Did poll worker vote 6 times for obama??

She voted six times, allegedly, in Ohio.

Ohio has strict Voter ID. Her fraud could not be stopped by Voter ID.

So what is the REAL purpose of Voter ID? Hmmmmm?

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Every single time some Voter ID rube has presented a case of voter fraud, it was demonstrated it could not be stopped by Voter ID. Most of the fraud committed is done by absentee ballot, or by a poll worker. These cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

You cannot find a single case of fraud shown on this forum where it was proven Voter ID would have stopped it.

Not. One.

Go ahead. Try and find one.

Good luck with that.

So what is the REAL purpose of Voter ID? Hmmmmmm?

Horseshit. You need an ID to get a birth certificate? You actually expect anyone to believe that? I requested one over the phone and the sent it to me by FEDEX.
When you apply in person, as this woman did, you need to provide photo ID. You wouldn't want some wetback to get your birth certificate, now would you?

Why would anyone apply in person without calling first? You're asking us to believe these people are so incompetent they can't perform the simplest tasks. Furthermore, to validate that you are indeed the correct person, they just ask you a few questions, like what was your mother's maiden name.
What is the REAL purpose of Voter ID? Hmmmm?

To prevent voter fraud.
It doesn't. As has been demonstrated countless times.

So what is its REAL purpose, other than to waste a lot of taxpayer time and money?
Actually it does. Notice the loss of thousands of democrats voting? Most were probably multiple voters that could get away with it because they had no ID requirement, since there was no requirement it is almost impossible to catch them.

its the only way a republican can win and election .... make it harder for a person to vote .... hell its easy to get and ID whats the problem ...

It took Ethelene Douglas two out-of-state trips, four excursions to the Department of Motor Vehicles, and the purchase of government documents for $86, over the span of two years, in order to obtain the right identification to vote this week.

In the 85-year-old’s home state of North Carolina, there are about 218,000 registered voters who don’t have a government-issued photo ID that is now required to vote. Not all of them will have Ms. Douglas’ patience – or access to the necessary resources, and as primary voters head to the polls Tuesday, at least 864 voters across the state have already been curtailed by the newly enforced voter ID law during the previous week of early voting.

Opponents of voter-ID laws argue that the requirements unfairly affect minorities, students, and low-income residents – demographics that are much more likely to vote Democrat than Republican.
If she had to do all that she's not to bright

Even a fucking illegal alien knows how to get an id without jumping through all those bullshit hoops

Just goes to show how completely helpless Dems are without uncle Sam holding their hands.

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Every single time some Voter ID rube has presented a case of voter fraud, it was demonstrated it could not be stopped by Voter ID. Most of the fraud committed is done by absentee ballot, or by a poll worker. These cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

You cannot find a single case of fraud shown on this forum where it was proven Voter ID would have stopped it.

Not. One.

Good luck with that.

Let out that inner liberal bruh

its the only way a republican can win and election .... make it harder for a person to vote .... hell its easy to get and ID whats the problem ...

It took Ethelene Douglas two out-of-state trips, four excursions to the Department of Motor Vehicles, and the purchase of government documents for $86, over the span of two years, in order to obtain the right identification to vote this week.

In the 85-year-old’s home state of North Carolina, there are about 218,000 registered voters who don’t have a government-issued photo ID that is now required to vote. Not all of them will have Ms. Douglas’ patience – or access to the necessary resources, and as primary voters head to the polls Tuesday, at least 864 voters across the state have already been curtailed by the newly enforced voter ID law during the previous week of early voting.

Opponents of voter-ID laws argue that the requirements unfairly affect minorities, students, and low-income residents – demographics that are much more likely to vote Democrat than Republican.

Its rather interesting that right wingers bitch about the ACA mandate to purchase insurance, but are fine with the mandate that one has to get a government issued license to exercise the basic right to vote.

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Not. One.

Good luck with that.

Can't answer the question, can you, rube.

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Not. One.

Good luck with that.

Don't need to answer anything. I don't make a habit of engaging with idiot fraud conservatives but for you I make an occasional exception. The law is the law. Now grab a tissue and wipe away those liberal tears

If you live in one of "those" states, expect those fees to keep climbing. Also expect the excuses to take away drivers licences to increase.

It has always been exclusively about suppressing the poor vote, because that is how fascism operates.

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Not. One.

Good luck with that.

Don't need to answer anything. I don't make a habit of engaging with idiot fraud conservatives but for you I make an occasional exception. The law is the law. Now grab a tissue and wipe away those liberal tears
You know what we old school conservatives used to call people who support a government program which wastes taxpayer time and money?

Liberals.

You rubes remind me every day of them. Especially with your tendency to stick to a retarded plan rather than admit it's a total waste.

Like I said.

Every. Single. Time.

Not. One.

Good luck with that.

You know what we old school conservatives used to call people who support a government program which wastes taxpayer time and money?

Liberals.

You rubes remind me every day of them.
"Old school conservatives" lol

Try as you may, you can't redefine yourself on usmb.

When you apply in person, as this woman did, you need to provide photo ID. You wouldn't want some wetback to get your birth certificate, now would you?

Why would anyone apply in person without calling first? You're asking us to believe these people are so incompetent they can't perform the simplest tasks. Furthermore, to validate that you are indeed the correct person, they just ask you a few questions, like what was your mother's maiden name.
What is the REAL purpose of Voter ID? Hmmmm?

To prevent voter fraud.
It doesn't. As has been demonstrated countless times.

So what is its REAL purpose, other than to waste a lot of taxpayer time and money?
Actually it does. Notice the loss of thousands of democrats voting? Most were probably multiple voters that could get away with it because they had no ID requirement, since there was no requirement it is almost impossible to catch them.

Either that or they were illegal aliens.

If you live in one of "those" states, expect those fees to keep climbing. Also expect the excuses to take away drivers licences to increase.

It has always been exclusively about suppressing the poor vote, because that is how fascism operates.
Hey MORON every State issues a State ID which is as valid as a drivers license.

Hey MORON every State issues a State ID which is as valid as a drivers license.

And would-be voters in "those" states can expect the fees for such to increase under fascist governance.

Here's that black woman the Voter ID rubes like to bring up frequently: Did poll worker vote 6 times for obama??

She voted six times, allegedly, in Ohio.

Ohio has strict Voter ID. Her fraud could not be stopped by Voter ID.

So what is the REAL purpose of Voter ID? Hmmmmm?
So, your argument is that if it won't stop every single case of voter fraud, there's no point in stopping the cases that voter I.D. DOES stop? Sounds like a bullshit argument to me. That's like saying we shouldn't have laws against drunk driving because it won't stop people from causing accidents because they were text messaging while driving.

If you're too stupid to know how to get an ID, you have no business voting.
coming from the boards moron what would you know ??? answer: nothing ... how many times have we heard from morons like you oh all the need to do is go and get one .... when that one is 5 hours away ... when you have to pay the state to find your birth records pay to get there then told you need certain information they you have to do it all over again just because one person voted illegally... talk about whose stupid too ... after they get their birth records then they have to drive another 5 hours to go and get their voters Id that you say is so simple ... some times you say the stupidest things .... when you're 85 you don't have a drivers license can't drive any more... especially the state that only allows certain cities to give you a voters Id ... where they are only open for a couple of hours a day ... if they were so hip on people getting voters Id's then the state should supply a voters Id place in every city in the state if they were so concerned about illegals voting ....

Billy...

I have a serious question for you...

Why is it that the Democrats pull this ID shit every election (when we all know everybody needs one for housing, public assistance, medical care, or getting a job), then turn right around after the election and forget about it???

Do you really have the attitude of "Thanks for your vote, now you can just go die under a bridge for all we care!!!"????

I'm starting to think so, since the Democrats don't seem to give a rat's ass about those people having an ID unless there are votes involved....
it seems you're not paying attention .... it took this 85 year old man 2 years to get his voters id card ... where did I say they shouldn't have one??? all I said was you right wing nut jobs think all you have to do is get your birth certificate and bam ya got one .... these people who have been voting for years have been trying to get one .... many states makes it very hard to get one... the real question if you feel getting one is so easy then why don't you go and try your self??? ... many states only allow certain cities to give you a voters Id ... if you're so concern about voters ID then why don't they open up a voters ID office in every city of their state ... they won't do that... their reason they say, it cost the tax payer too much money ... thats their reason ... they want you to have one but won't provide the service for you to get one ... in some states they are only open 1 hour a day, why's that ??? Ill tell you why the republican governor says its not in their budget to open that office more then 1 hour a day ... but you feel thats OK

That's pure bullshit. You can get a driver's license with a birth certificate and a utility bill in almost every state I've ever been in. To get a birth certificate all you have to do is call up the hospital where you were born. They will send it to you. It doesn't require travel of any kind.
like always you have no Idea what you're talking about ... some states believe it or not won't accept a drivers license to use as a voters ID ... you must get a voters ID ... tell me this if you think its so easy will you go and drive these people who no longer can drive and take them to the local driver license place that will give them a proper voters ID ... and will you take tham back on that 5 hour drive to their home will ya bripat

Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver's license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access -- particularly for minorities -- to one of the few types of IDs accepted.

According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver's license offices closed.

"Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one," Archibald wrote

Last edited:

Forum List

Back