No One Has a Right to Health Care

e
Those wo can afford it will contribute the best they can. Those who can't will receive assistance from We the People

The only We The People your concerned with are the ones the rest of We the People have to support.

Apparently You the People want to assume responsibility for the We the People your concerned with and you assume the rest of We the People want to assume that responsibility as well.

Nice to know you assume everyone wants to assume that responsibility.

You are missing the point of our great Constitution.....we are all We the People

Our founders went to great lengths to ensure that We the People were not just the wealthy. They wanted the poor to have the same rights as the richest man

SO LONG AS THE SAME RIGHTS MEANS THE RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY, PROPERTY AND TO PURSUE HAPPINESS.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPEL TAXPAYERS AND PRODUCERS TO PROVIDE THOSE RIGHTS TO YOU.

TAXPAYERS AND PRODUCERS ARE ALSO PART OF "WE THE PEOPLE"

Taxes are Constitutional, and the federal budget is appropriated by members of Congress elected by WE THE PEOPLE, and signed off by a PRESIDENT elected by electors elected BY WE THE PEOPLE in each State and DC.

Thus Taxpayers and producers, Social Security recipients and even the working poor whose employer is paying them wages under the table - in fact every US Citizen - are part of WE THE PEOPLE.

That you don't like the system, and don't want to pay taxes which benefit the needy, please continue to vote for callous conservatives, but stop whining - the system is what it is and would work much better if we all pulled together.
You are missing the point of our great Constitution.....we are all We the People

Our founders went to great lengths to ensure that We the People were not just the wealthy. They wanted the poor to have the same rights as the richest man

I didn't miss any point.

The FF would turn over in their graves if they saw some of We the People being forced to support the freeloading We the People.

The poor do have the same rights and rights has nothing to do with it.

Healthcare isn't a right.

Describe the "freeloading We the People". Don't be shy or coy, tell us what they look like, how the dress, wear their hair, speak and act.

You must know since you seem to think, err believe, you are an authority on the issue.

If you don't know far be it from me to enlighten your sorry ass.

I think I know, but I won't presume to call you an overt bigot and racist; I'd much prefer you be honest and tell us what you meant when you made this claim:

"The FF would turn over in their graves if they saw some of We the People being forced to support the freeloading We the People."

That you won't is one more example of your dishonesty,

No. Its an example of me not playing your game.

You wouldn't know a real bigot or a racist if one bit you in the ass. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or your take on things is dishonest a racist or a bigot.

So. How bout you fuck the hell off and go be a bleeding heart douchebag all on your own.

I could care less. LOL

Nice rant, still mendacious with an add on of an ad hominem and an echo of callous conservative bigotry ("bleeding heart douche bag" - I corrected your spelling)

BTW, exposing your character flaws for all to see by losing you temper was a fine way to prove my point.

Last edited:
e
The only We The People your concerned with are the ones the rest of We the People have to support.

Apparently You the People want to assume responsibility for the We the People your concerned with and you assume the rest of We the People want to assume that responsibility as well.

SO LONG AS THE SAME RIGHTS MEANS THE RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY, PROPERTY AND TO PURSUE HAPPINESS.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPEL TAXPAYERS AND PRODUCERS TO PROVIDE THOSE RIGHTS TO YOU.

Taxes are Constitutional, and the federal budget is appropriated by members of Congress elected by WE THE PEOPLE, and signed off by a PRESIDENT elected by electors elected BY WE THE PEOPLE in each State and DC.

Thus Taxpayers and producers, Social Security recipients and even the working poor whose employer is paying them wages under the table - in fact every US Citizen - are part of WE THE PEOPLE.

That you don't like the system, and don't want to pay taxes which benefit the needy, please continue to vote for callous conservatives, but stop whining - the system is what it is and would work much better if we all pulled together.
I didn't miss any point.

The FF would turn over in their graves if they saw some of We the People being forced to support the freeloading We the People.

Describe the "freeloading We the People". Don't be shy or coy, tell us what they look like, how the dress, wear their hair, speak and act.

You must know since you seem to think, err believe, you are an authority on the issue.

I think I know, but I won't presume to call you an overt bigot and racist; I'd much prefer you be honest and tell us what you meant when you made this claim:

"The FF would turn over in their graves if they saw some of We the People being forced to support the freeloading We the People."

You wouldn't know a real bigot or a racist if one bit you in the ass. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or your take on things is dishonest a racist or a bigot.

So. How bout you fuck the hell off and go be a bleeding heart douchebag all on your own.

I could care less. LOL

Nice rant, still mendacious with an add on of an ad hominem and an echo of callous conservative bigotry ("bleeding heart douche bag" - I corrected you spelling)

BTW, exposing your character flaws for all to see by losing you temper was a fine way to prove my point.
So, I'm just guessing but what you actually meant to type was " I corrected you're spelling".
Is this correct? I mean as long as we are going to go after the typo in a post to discredit the entire thought.
Just in case others don't notice it, you actually used "you" in place of you're twice in your post.
How can we put value to anything you type at all?

Last edited:
Lets just do away with this notion the GOP clowns don't know what they are doing...they are running the George W. Bush platform of lower taxes mostly for the rich, fewer rights mostly for women and more freedom mostly for polluters and big banks....and war overseas to show US leadership....woooo hooooooooooo

We're eating babies and clubbing kittens too... get it right.

e

I didn't miss any point.

I could care less. LOL

Nice rant, still mendacious with an add on of an ad hominem and an echo of callous conservative bigotry ("bleeding heart douche bag" - I corrected you spelling)

I don't lose my temper with losers like you.

In fact. I find you highly amusing.

Ta Ta Carry on. LOL

e

I could care less. LOL

So, I'm just guessing but what you actually meant to type was " I corrected you're spelling".
Is this correct? I mean as long as we are going to go after the typo in a post to discredit the entire thought.
Just in case others don't notice it, you actually used "you" in place of you're twice in your post.

I gotta agree.

OL Wry is quite to point out everyone else's supposed faults but doesn't seem to recognize his/her/its own.

LMAO

e

I could care less. LOL

LOL, the correct spelling and word is your, not you're (meaning you are). My keys stick, particularly the 'r' and the 'h', likely cause I have a wireless keyboard and it is getting old.

See: The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

e

I could care less. LOL

LOL, the correct spelling and word is your, not you're (meaning you are). My keys stick, particularly the 'r' and the 'h', likely cause I have a wireless keyboard and it is getting old.

See: The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

Now, don't you feel foolish?

We have the best healthcare in the world. Our problem is finding a way to pay for it. As time went on, it became unaffordable, and government contributed greatly to that problem. So what should we do? Have the entity that caused the problem run it.

I agree with some of that. I meant your system is crap, not the qualifications of your doctors etc. What to do? Check out the British or NZ systems. People bitch and moan about the NHS in Britain, but it actually works reasonably well. The health insurance industry as too much of a vested interest in how the system works. Their premiums are beyond ridiculous. I strongly believe you cannot have a profit driven health system..

I can't imagine any American wanting to deny access to urgent healthcare just because they can't afford it

Any Human Being,

it seems the basic values of conservatives are more reptilian than human. Once it appeared it was simply greed which motivated the hoi polloi to the Republican Party in the 1980's; now it seems the character flaws run much deeper. Lacking empathy and withholding care from others is not only mean spirited, it is inhuman and that stands out as the most obvious flaw of the 21st Century (callous) conservatives.

It is the mastery of the super wealthy

To divert attention away from the obscene portion of wealth that they have taken, they point to the poorest Americans and scream....There is the reason you are suffering

The wealthy don't "take" wealth, they earn it like everybody else.

If everyone has a right to healthcare, who is supposed to provide this right?

Those wo can afford it will contribute the best they can. Those who can't will receive assistance from We the People

LISTEN STUPID FUCK

MANY CONGRESSCRITTERS ARE SOCIALISTS, ie, COMRADE BERNARD SANDERS (I-USSR)

MANY "JUDGES" ARE SOCIALISTS OR ELITISTS - THEY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OWNED BY FEDGOV BECAUSE , SOMEHOW , BUREAUCRATS KNOW BETTER

WE THE PEOPLE ARE ARMED AND ARE THE GUARDIANS OF THE CONSTITUTION - I TRUST THAT WHEN THEY TIME IS RIGHT THEY WILL START FIRING AWAY

We have the best healthcare in the world. Our problem is finding a way to pay for it. As time went on, it became unaffordable, and government contributed greatly to that problem. So what should we do? Have the entity that caused the problem run it.

I agree with some of that. I meant your system is crap, not the qualifications of your doctors etc. What to do? Check out the British or NZ systems. People bitch and moan about the NHS in Britain, but it actually works reasonably well. The health insurance industry as too much of a vested interest in how the system works. Their premiums are beyond ridiculous. I strongly believe you cannot have a profit driven health system..
. I just don't think we should allow a profit driven insurance system that plays with people's lives in a bad way as a result of, and in which just keeps going and going and going to our detriment in our lives... Now doctors, clinics, hospitals and other medical providers should remain in the free market competitive system of course... This way when we use say our health card that would be issued to us by the feds and paid for by our taxes levied, then we will ultimately decide by our purchasing power and by the use of the card, exactly who is giving us the best quality health care for our health and for our tax money spent. The ones who crook us crook the government also, and we at this point will and should change physicians services, clinics, hospitals and etc. in order to protect our federal healthcare and our government who manages and works for us to maintain our healthcare insurance needs in America.

Last edited:
Why is it that we give our money to those who then dictate to us the value of our money, and dictate to us the value of the services in which we get for our money (so they can make a huge profit as the middle men), instead of us being in charge of such a thing ourselves in America, and as American's as it should be ????

Last edited:
Getting the government on board with us, and this as far as our health insurance goes, would then cut out the profiteering middle men who end up cheating us in the end anyways right ??? Why not cut out the middle men, and have us and our government deal directly with the providers ?? Our choice in who serves us would be the best solution to this delema, and it would put the private sector on notice that we will choose another avenue to give our business to, if they don't hold themselves to a high standard when providing their services in which we had chosen for them to give to us.

Last edited:
Why is it that we give our money to those who then dictate to us the value of our money, and dictate to us the value of the services in which we get for our money (so they can make a huge profit as the middle men), instead of us being in charge of such a thing ourselves in America, and as American's as it should be ????

Are you talking about Congress?

Everyone has a right to healthcare

Even the most callous conservatives would admit it. Now all we have to do is figure out the best way to ensure it. Other countries already have

If everyone has a right to healthcare, who is supposed to provide this right?

I didn't miss any point.

Of course healthcare is a right

If We the People say it is. The founding fathers would support universal healthcare if they knew what the fuck it was

Forum List

Back