No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

There's a saying that, "a word to the wise is sufficient."

Apparently you think so little of the American public that you really can not realize how much of an insult your comment is.

You think that we can hear and read and see that the leftists have taken over America over the decades and remain stupid indefinitely!

If it is just one more proof of the fact that the Left are evil, how many more times should we hear the warning and NOT pay attention?

Do you hope we stay stuck on stupid long enough for the imposition of Sharia law here?
Of course it was meant as an insult. Why not insult those who are against freedom?

Because you intentionally try to confuse those who are not well informed enough to know that the President is the only leader who stands for the Constitution to remain strong and America to remain free and prosperous and the citizens in charge.

Your puppet masters are trying to take away our sheepdog.

President Trump.

With him gone and out of the way, as you are working to arrange, you will have control over us.

You are not anyone's key to freedom.
You’re saying we had control over you before Trump was president? How so?

Like Marion Morrison said.
No worries, if you can’t put it into your own words, you simply exhibit just how brainwashed you are. I can live with that.

The video reveals the Communist threat. Communism has cost more lives in trying to impose it, install it and maintain it against the will of the people who it would subjugate, than ALL the wars in history combined.

And you call that freedom?

You had better stick with low information voters.

Who is going to watch an hour and a half video.

Everyone who watches the first 5 minutes.

OK. I watched the first 5 1/2 minutes. There was file footage of Nazi's and USSR soldiers marching in step, burning books, rioting, etc. Then they said that leftists are akin to communists. All this with a background of menacing thunder and foreboding music. It may have been interesting, but the cinematic techniques were that of a pure propaganda film. It was clearly made to frighten the right more and not to win over anyone in the middle.

Who is going to watch an hour and a half video.

Everyone who watches the first 5 minutes.

OK. I watched the first 5 1/2 minutes. There was file footage of Nazi's and USSR soldiers marching in step, burning books, rioting, etc. Then they said that leftists are akin to communists. All this with a background of menacing thunder and foreboding music. It may have been interesting, but the cinematic techniques were that of a pure propaganda film. It was clearly made to frighten the right more and not to win over anyone in the middle.

Were you able to suspend judgment long enough to watch Star Wars or The Terminator?

Try that technique here.

I know you can do it if you try.

:afro:

Were you able to suspend judgment long enough to watch Star Wars or The Terminator?

Try that technique here.

Yes I watched those movies. They were entertainment. The Agenda video was political propaganda.

Try that technique here.

Yes I watched those movies. They were entertainment. The Agenda video was political propaganda.

Whatever information you consumed until now to make you so allergic to "Truth, Justice and the American way" MUST have been entertaining, too.

Otherwise, how could you have gotten so far off track?

Maybe you need some serious facts.

b39d17a054fc58c07bba9612d511992f--political-memes-political-issues.jpg

Watch the video and find out. :eek: :tomato:
Sorry, but I prefer a 20 second written description here rather than wasting an hour and a half of my lifetime watching a video which revealed its insane agenda within the first 5 minutes.

Good!

You just disqualified yourself with your admission of being an enemy of America.

Simple as can be.
LOLOL

Not wanting to watch more than 5 minutes of your posted propaganda makes me an enemy of America?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You’re against freedom. That makes you the enemy.

You are for Communism.

You are for Islamism.

You are against Female equality.

You are against Jews.

Deny it.
LOLOLOL

You’re a fucking imbecile. In fact, you got every one of those wrong.

Of course it was meant as an insult. Why not insult those who are against freedom?

Because you intentionally try to confuse those who are not well informed enough to know that the President is the only leader who stands for the Constitution to remain strong and America to remain free and prosperous and the citizens in charge.

Your puppet masters are trying to take away our sheepdog.

President Trump.

With him gone and out of the way, as you are working to arrange, you will have control over us.

You are not anyone's key to freedom.

Like Marion Morrison said.
No worries, if you can’t put it into your own words, you simply exhibit just how brainwashed you are. I can live with that.

The video reveals the Communist threat. Communism has cost more lives in trying to impose it, install it and maintain it against the will of the people who it would subjugate, than ALL the wars in history combined.

And you call that freedom?

You had better stick with low information voters.
No, I don’t call Communism freedom. That’s why I’m as against that as I am dumbshits like you who are against freedom.

Sorry, but I prefer a 20 second written description here rather than wasting an hour and a half of my lifetime watching a video which revealed its insane agenda within the first 5 minutes.

What insane agenda would that be?
The agenda I laid out in my first post in this thread.

If you mean this: No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

The video doesn't mention liberalism very much.
The moronic OP tried to tie that video to the American left, which is largely Liberal.

Try that technique here.

Whatever information you consumed until now to make you so allergic to "Truth, Justice and the American way" MUST have been entertaining, too.

What makes you think that? I would like some serious facts, but not from a propaganda video like that. I am for fiscal responsibility and think both left and right are totally irresponsible.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I've been saying the same thing for the last 50 years. It's the reason I chose not to have children, I saw today coming. It's also why I call them commiecrats.

Try that technique here.

What makes you think that? I would like some serious facts, but not from a propaganda video like that. I am for fiscal responsibility and think both left and right are totally irresponsible.

The problems facing America will not be solved by a principled pursuit of a middle path.

Too late for that.

Mr. Miyagi "Squish like grape." (Karate Kid)

Good!

You just disqualified yourself with your admission of being an enemy of America.

Simple as can be.
LOLOL

Not wanting to watch more than 5 minutes of your posted propaganda makes me an enemy of America?

You are for Communism.

You are for Islamism.

You are against Jews.

Deny it.
LOLOLOL

You post in a way that makes it possible for people to mistake your allegiance for those of America's enemies and you call ME a fkng imbecile?

Typical Liberal fuzzy brain.

Here is the remedy to your malady.

Stop posting in a way that resembles our enemies content.

Done.

Problem solved.

If you resume posting like an enemy of America it will be YOUR fault.

Your choice.

If you mean this: No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

The moronic OP tried to tie that video to the American left, which is largely Liberal.

REAL Americans know that your response is not that of someone who loves America.

Foreign agent.

Jihadi?

Good!

Simple as can be.
LOLOL

You are for Communism.

You are for Islamism.

You are against Jews.

Deny it.
LOLOLOL

You post in a way that makes it possible for people to mistake your allegiance for those of America's enemies and you call ME a fkng imbecile?

Typical Liberal fuzzy brain.

Here is the remedy to your malady.

Stop posting in a way that resembles our enemies content.

Done.

Problem solved.

If you resume posting like an enemy of America it will be YOUR fault.

Your choice.
LOLOL

You’re too funny. You’re actually blaming me for your own prejudices.

I suggest you work on fixing your own maladies before suggesting that of others.

REAL Americans know that your response is not that of someone who loves America.

Foreign agent.

Jihadi?
You hate freedom — which means you hate America.

Forum List

Back