🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

He's the People's President
Except more AMERICAN people voted against Don THE Con than for him!

In thirty out of fifty states, he had the clear majority, often a sizable majority. You need 270 electoral votes to win. Trump had 336. That is what counts. Whatever you want to THINK, Hillary wasn't even close to winning. SHE GOT SLAMMED. It doesn't mean a fuck if 5 million illegals and assholes in LA all voted for Hillary! Let them all eat cake.
You are one fucked up liar. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown had 304 electoral votes.

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia
Yeah....and you guys said he'd never get 270.....

The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I appears Mac has gone over to the liberal side or someone hacked his account.
He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mac accused of being a liberal and a conservative multiple times each. Maybe he's just willing to argue a point, regardless of where on the political spectrum it might be?

Oh man! You must be Mac's tissue paper and lotion distributor. Hope you ain't married, cuz you just made a man fall in love.
Montrovant, one of my favorite things about this place is taking incoming from hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends, in the same thread.

Love it.

They're very eager to confirm and illustrate my sig for me.

Fail.

That's true of Hillary also, moron.
Except less people voted against Clinton than voted against Don THE Con. :asshole:
Yep and when the feds asked those states to prove it they refused......they would not open their records to inspection.
We can't find out if it's all a pack of lies or not.
Consequentially it's just those blue states word....which is not worth much these days.
Many have claimed sanctuary status, which is another way of saying that they refused to follow immigration laws.
If they refuse to follow our laws then they are lawless and most likely lying about how many votes Hillary really got.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
So you didn't think a Black President telling Republicans they had to sit in the back wasn't extremely fucked up ?
I didn't like that at all. It was a bad sign.

But please tell me you're not equating that comment with Trump's string of personal insults and childish name-calling.
Most of which has been blown out of proportion by a dishonest and corrupt media.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
So you didn't think a Black President telling Republicans they had to sit in the back wasn't extremely fucked up ?

But please tell me you're not equating that comment with Trump's string of personal insults and childish name-calling.
Most of which has been blown out of proportion by a dishonest and corrupt media.
Sure, as I said in my first post, the media is indeed biased and Trump has played right into their hands.

There are people here, however, who refuse to admit that his behaviors have invited perfectly reasonable criticism.

Second that.

Third that. Sure. Every president gets slammed, hammered, eye-poked, groin-kicked, stepped on, walked over, made visceral threats on, video games killing him, people decapitating him, stage plays stabbing him, completely, utterly, shamelessly disrespecting his office on major TV shows, major news networks, by Congressmen, every paper, and by major Hollywood stars morning, noon and night 7 days a week before he has even done a single thing.

His hair, his business, his face, his speech, his walk, his suit, his family. The problem isn't Trump. Never has been. So what if he is a plain-spoken, little rough around the edge, in your face New York businessman. He is also honest about what he believes and feels to a fault. No need to guess what he thinks.

This is not about him as a president. This is about the Entrenched Elite on both sides that simply hate him because he doesn't play lip service to them or KISS THEIR ASS. Instead, Donald says: KISS MY ASS. And you CAN kiss it.
Trump has created his own nightmare

Pick a fight with everyone you meet you can't complain if you get slapped
He has established no political allies. He is at war with the media, his own intelligence agencies, the federal workforce, both houses of Congress, the courts, our NATO allies

Can't complain if you are not getting support
Another bullshit claim from the snowflakes. As if they didn't start screaming for impeachment the day Trump was elected.

An election is a fight, you great big fucking moron. Hillary called half the country racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes - deplorables.

it's astounding to me how you douche bag snowflakes can be so blind to the crimes your side commits.
No. Hillary called half of Trumps supporters deplorable. The rest of us are OK

Guess where you fall fingerboy?
In other words, you admit that Hillary is no better than Trump.

Hillary is exponentially better than Trump

Keep in mind, Hillary was talking about you

No president has performed as badly as Trump.

5974acad2100003700fc83ef.jpeg

You are clearly unfamiliar with Zachary Taylor and James Buchanan

Trump reminds me more of Warren G Harding with the whoring and indifference to the job

Sure, as I said in my first post, the media is indeed biased and Trump has played right into their hands.

There are people here, however, who refuse to admit that his behaviors have invited perfectly reasonable criticism.

Let's check.

I agree that some of our opinion media outlets lean left.

The question is, does this leaning indicate that these media outlets are producing fake news.

What do you think, Mac? Are the NYT and the Washington Post fake news outlets which intentionally attempt to mislead the populace?

Last edited:

Let's check.

The question is, does this leaning indicate that these media outlets are producing fake news.

What do you think, Mac? Ate the NYT and the Washington Post fake news outlets which intentionally attempt to mislead the populace?
No. There is a clear difference between bias and fabrication.

Now, please play with someone else. As usual, I'm not interested. Thanks.

Let's check.

What do you think, Mac? Ate the NYT and the Washington Post fake news outlets which intentionally attempt to mislead the populace?
No. There is a clear difference between bias and fabrication.

Now, please play with someone else. As usual, I'm not interested. Thanks.

Awesome. We agree.

Let's not confuse the two. It makes us look like we are trying too hard.

If your worst criticism is that he speaks his mind and is painfully blunt... I can accept that. It's one of the reasons we elected him.

Hillary Clinton: "deplorables, racists, sexist, homophobes, bigots, traitors" . . . and the list goes on.
"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture." - Rush Limbaugh
That is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
Those are HIS exact words that came out of HIS mouth.

That's true of Hillary also, moron.
Except less people voted against Clinton than voted against Don THE Con. :asshole:
Your turds have a million ways to say the same thing we already know.
And yet you still lie about Don THE Con being the "peoples president."

Trump is like the student who is disrespectful to other students, constantly disrupts the class, doesn't complete assigned tasks, is constantly fighting

Then complains....No student has ever been treated as badly as I have
Not fair!

Third that. Sure. Every president gets slammed, hammered, eye-poked, groin-kicked, stepped on, walked over, made visceral threats on, video games killing him, people decapitating him, stage plays stabbing him, completely, utterly, shamelessly disrespecting his office on major TV shows, major news networks, by Congressmen, every paper, and by major Hollywood stars morning, noon and night 7 days a week before he has even done a single thing.

His hair, his business, his face, his speech, his walk, his suit, his family. The problem isn't Trump. Never has been. So what if he is a plain-spoken, little rough around the edge, in your face New York businessman. He is also honest about what he believes and feels to a fault. No need to guess what he thinks.

This is not about him as a president. This is about the Entrenched Elite on both sides that simply hate him because he doesn't play lip service to them or KISS THEIR ASS. Instead, Donald says: KISS MY ASS. And you CAN kiss it.

He has established no political allies. He is at war with the media, his own intelligence agencies, the federal workforce, both houses of Congress, the courts, our NATO allies

Another bullshit claim from the snowflakes. As if they didn't start screaming for impeachment the day Trump was elected.

An election is a fight, you great big fucking moron. Hillary called half the country racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes - deplorables.

it's astounding to me how you douche bag snowflakes can be so blind to the crimes your side commits.

The voters said otherwise.

Hillary Clinton: "deplorables, racists, sexist, homophobes, bigots, traitors" . . . and the list goes on.
"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture." - Rush Limbaugh
That is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
Those are HIS exact words that came out of HIS mouth.
As I said: that is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.

Problem is a lot of them were from South and Central America....and thus voted illegally.
Even more from Russia voted illegally for Don THE Con.
And I need no more proof than you gave.

Up to five million Russians voted for Trump in the last election
How many pink unicorns did you get to ride on since the last election?

The voters said otherwise.

The voters selected Hillary
The electoral college selected Trump

Forum List

Back