🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

He's the People's President
Except more AMERICAN people voted against Don THE Con than for him!
Problem is a lot of them were from South and Central America....and thus voted illegally.
Even more from Russia voted illegally for Don THE Con.
And I need no more proof than you gave.

Up to five million Russians voted for Trump in the last election
How many pink unicorns did you get to ride on since the last election?

Undeniable fact.....up to five million Russians voted for Trump in the last election

Last edited:
No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

Trump created that bias. Go back to summer 2015 at this rallies where he rants about them to his audience and calls them liars on camera. He wasn't counterpunching. He was offense-punching. And he was doing so because he's a sleazeball with a LOT to hide.

Hillary Clinton: "deplorables, racists, sexist, homophobes, bigots, traitors" . . . and the list goes on.
"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture." - Rush Limbaugh
That is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
Those are HIS exact words that came out of HIS mouth.
As I said: that is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
I am quoting your lying MessiahRushie the same way HE quoted Tom Brokaw.

May 18, 2012
RUSH: the Charlie Rose, Tom Brokaw clip that we've been playing off and on for three-and-a-half years now...
ROSE: What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama?
BROKAW: There's a lot about him we don't know.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

All those who behaved differently fell by the way side, all 16 of them, one by one.

Then he beat the one who was by divine design and by unbeatable odds, the next president.

If, for nothing else, he should have respect, which he deserves.

Nobody beat odds like Trump, and that is why you see envy, hatred and malignant ill will like you never saw before.

Those who oppose Trump oppose him at their own peril.

All those who behaved differently fell by the way side, all 16 of them, one by one.

Then he beat the one who was by divine design and by unbeatable odds, the next president.

Nobody beat odds like Trump, and that is why you see envy, hatred and malignant ill will like you never saw before.

Seems Trump is all alone
No political allies, nobody has his back, slowly withdrawing from the public

Hillary Clinton calling millions of American voters Deplorable?

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

So, are you saying that the people that are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic are not deplorable?

Or are you just arguing about the percentage of Trump supporters that are?

So you didn't think a Black President telling Republicans they had to sit in the back wasn't extremely fucked up ?
I didn't like that at all. It was a bad sign.

But please tell me you're not equating that comment with Trump's string of personal insults and childish name-calling.
Most of which has been blown out of proportion by a dishonest and corrupt media.
Sure, as I said in my first post, the media is indeed biased and Trump has played right into their hands.

There are people here, however, who refuse to admit that his behaviors have invited perfectly reasonable criticism.
If your worst criticism is that he speaks his mind and is painfully blunt... I can accept that. It's one of the reasons we elected him.
No, my worst criticism of him is that he is childish, boorish, undignified, unpresidential, an embarrassment to the country, and lacks both the intellectual capacity and the temperament for the office. And that's before we even get to any issues.

Funny chit, Trumpette. Trump supporters are mostly dumbass uneducated white people.

Trump created that bias. Go back to summer 2015 at this rallies where he rants about them to his audience and calls them liars on camera. He wasn't counterpunching. He was offense-punching. And he was doing so because he's a sleazeball with a LOT to hide.
No, the bias existed long before Trump. But no President has made it so easy to exercise it.

Funny chit, Trumpette. Trump supporters are mostly dumbass uneducated white people.

Of course, the support of educated non-white geniuses like you catapulted Hilary in the White House, right?

Hillary Clinton calling millions of American voters Deplorable?

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

So, are you saying that the people that are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic are not deplorable?

Or are you just arguing about the percentage of Trump supporters that are?

With Trump at 40% approval, half of his supporters would be 20% of the population are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic

Seems about right

Well no president has behaved in such an unhinged and unprofessional way as Trump.

The hate Trump receives is 100% justified.
Yes, Trump made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Three definitions of the word lie are applicable here. One meaning is to rest the body upon a bed in the prone or suppine position for sweet repose . The other meaning, far more applicable in regards to this op, is a metaphorical description of Karma.
The third definition is the driving force behind the low national approval of this unabashed liar. He lies while in bed or when standing or sitting.

Last edited:
Yeah....and you guys said he'd never get 270.....

Not only did they laugh at the prospect of Trump being the nominee, they were in tears howling at the claim that he might win!
Kind of just like many on this board still are. Absolutely sure of themselves.

Does anyone ever ask Rachael Madow why anyone should take her serious now when she was so wrong for so long about everything before? All the people of CNN, MSNBC, NYT and all of the Left were made such absolute fools of and a laughing stock, they will never live it down as abysmal idiots.

BTW, I never grow tired of seeing Hillary do that trip and fall!

That doesn't change what I said.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.

Bill Clintons behavior was going on for decades, Bill embarrassed us on the world stage. Just admit defeat and go lick your wounds, Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the heights of depravity the Clintons gave us.
I'm not sure the world is as prudish as American evangelicals are. After learning of Clinton's tryst with Monica
there was probably a collective wink and a nod accompanying uncontrollable chuckling heard' round the world. The. Gutteral sounds of "Atta boys" were carried by the winds to the far corners of the earth . immoral? Improper? Yes to both questions. But in retrospect we knew that Clinton was a man ...and that Lewinsky was a woman... Bill Clinton wouldn't fall out of favor because of his indiscretion.
Too many viewers identified with that kind of earthiness. Clinton just revealed his human side and the public loved it.
At his age back then Clinton cannot be compared to a 70 year old Trump. Given.some of the sordid statements uttered by a younger Trump discovered during the campaign i believe Trump would have been just as bad or worse than Clinton with female interns.
You just proved that you're nothing but a lying douche bag. You've been told 10,000 times that wasn't about sex, it was about perjuring himself while he was under oath and his subsequent efforts to obstruct justice. No matter how many times the facts are pointed out, you all revert to the same old lie. I believe this syndrome is pathological.
And You just proved you're nothing but a troll. Pay attention to the ongoing conversation before you jump in with irrelevant drivel. The present dialogue isn't about the impeachment process of Clinton we're talking about the alleged embarrassment we suffered on the world stage because of his indiscretion
In the oral orifice. It never came. Clinton emerged from the scandal more popular than ever...especially among women.

It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.
The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I appears Mac has gone over to the liberal side or someone hacked his account.
He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mac accused of being a liberal and a conservative multiple times each. Maybe he's just willing to argue a point, regardless of where on the political spectrum it might be?

Oh man! You must be Mac's tissue paper and lotion distributor. Hope you ain't married, cuz you just made a man fall in love.

Mac and I may disagree on a number of things, and I think we've gotten into at least one argument where each probably thought the other was acting like an idiot, but he doesn't cling to one "side" of the political spectrum. There are so many extreme partisans on this board that it makes me appreciate those who are not, whether I agree with their ideas or not.

I hope all democrats continue to say this. It's a surefire election winner.

Of course, the support of educated non-white geniuses like you catapulted Hilary in the White House, right?
She did get 3 million more votes.

We can't help it you uneducated whites are so many in numbers

I hope all democrats continue to say this. It's a surefire election winner.
I am stating a statistic. Trump carried the uneducated white vote . It was one of his best performances.

She did get 3 million more votes.

We can't help it you uneducated whites are so many in numbers
Crazy cali does not count, The electoral college is needed to keep the crazies at bay.

Forum List

Back