🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

All those who behaved differently fell by the way side, all 16 of them, one by one.

Then he beat the one who was by divine design and by unbeatable odds, the next president.

If, for nothing else, he should have respect, which he deserves.

Nobody beat odds like Trump, and that is why you see envy, hatred and malignant ill will like you never saw before.

Those who oppose Trump oppose him at their own peril.
Funny chit, Trumpette. Trump supporters are mostly dumbass uneducated white people.
I hope all democrats continue to say this. It's a surefire election winner.
I am stating a statistic. Trump carried the uneducated white vote . It was one of his best performances.

The "uneducated" maintains your car, fixes your leaking pipes, stocks your grocery shelves, coaches your kid's soccer team, plows your snow, mows your lawn, cooks the meal or serves your booze in your favorite hangouts, hooks up your cable TV, paints the neglected exterior of your house, looks after you in your country club, services your neglected wife, looks after your abandoned children, sows up your lost shirt button, fixes anything you can't fix in spite of your high falluting useless college degrees, you know the people you despise but without whom your life would be as useless as you are.

Uneducated? It is your ilk who is uneducated in life, you pretentious peacock.

Hillary Clinton: "deplorables, racists, sexist, homophobes, bigots, traitors" . . . and the list goes on.
"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture." - Rush Limbaugh
That is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
Those are HIS exact words that came out of HIS mouth.
So what.
He was repeating what the left always claims whether its true or not. It's false rhetoric, better known as branding. False stereotypes and false propaganda.

So you didn't think a Black President telling Republicans they had to sit in the back wasn't extremely fucked up ?
I didn't like that at all. It was a bad sign.

But please tell me you're not equating that comment with Trump's string of personal insults and childish name-calling.
Most of which has been blown out of proportion by a dishonest and corrupt media.
Sure, as I said in my first post, the media is indeed biased and Trump has played right into their hands.

There are people here, however, who refuse to admit that his behaviors have invited perfectly reasonable criticism.
If your worst criticism is that he speaks his mind and is painfully blunt... I can accept that. It's one of the reasons we elected him.
No, my worst criticism of him is that he is childish, boorish, undignified, unpresidential, an embarrassment to the country, and lacks both the intellectual capacity and the temperament for the office. And that's before we even get to any issues.
As opposed to a two-faced man-child who never grew up and needed something to do to keep him busy, like exchanging jerseys with championship teams every other day. A guy who wasn't allowed to say what was on his mind and simply read it off a teleprompter. Just a plastic..packaged...empty suit with zero leadership skills and lots of skeletons in his closet. A guy with ties to foreign and domestic terrorists.

But please tell me you're not equating that comment with Trump's string of personal insults and childish name-calling.
Most of which has been blown out of proportion by a dishonest and corrupt media.
Sure, as I said in my first post, the media is indeed biased and Trump has played right into their hands.

There are people here, however, who refuse to admit that his behaviors have invited perfectly reasonable criticism.
If your worst criticism is that he speaks his mind and is painfully blunt... I can accept that. It's one of the reasons we elected him.
No, my worst criticism of him is that he is childish, boorish, undignified, unpresidential, an embarrassment to the country, and lacks both the intellectual capacity and the temperament for the office. And that's before we even get to any issues.
As opposed to a two-faced man-child who never grew up and needed something to do to keep him busy, like exchanging jerseys with championship teams every other day. A guy who wasn't allowed to say what was on his mind and simply read it off a teleprompter. Just a plastic..packaged...empty suit with zero leadership skills and lots of skeletons in his closet. A guy with ties to foreign and domestic terrorists.
Trump is what he is, as I described.

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.

All those who behaved differently fell by the way side, all 16 of them, one by one.

Then he beat the one who was by divine design and by unbeatable odds, the next president.

Nobody beat odds like Trump, and that is why you see envy, hatred and malignant ill will like you never saw before.

Funny chit, Trumpette. Trump supporters are mostly dumbass uneducated white people.
I am stating a statistic. Trump carried the uneducated white vote . It was one of his best performances.

The "uneducated" maintains your car, fixes your leaking pipes, stocks your grocery shelves, coaches your kid's soccer team, plows your snow, mows your lawn, cooks the meal or serves your booze in your favorite hangouts, hooks up your cable TV, paints the neglected exterior of your house, looks after you in your country club, services your neglected wife, looks after your abandoned children, sows up your lost shirt button, fixes anything you can't fix in spite of your high falluting useless college degrees, you know the people you despise but without whom your life would be as useless as you are.

My kids don't play soccer, I plow my own driveway, I mow my own grass, we cook our own meals, I don't hang out at bars, I don't belong to a country club, I paint my own house, took care of our own kids (who are not uneducated), I sew on my on buttons.

These people of which you speak mostly do good work, etc. Many are duped dumbasses like you who believed that Obama was a Muslim & was born in Kenya. Many beliece Trump is a genius instead of an asshole. They deny MMGW. They listen to Rush Limbaugh. Many are sofa king stupid they fly the Confederate flag. Many are racists & bigots.

If they were better educated, they never would have voted for Trump.

You want him to act a specific way.
Trump is redefining what is presidential, because what is considered presidential is really just superficial and dishonest as established by Washington insiders and their corrupt media friends.

Last edited:

That "empty suit" did far far far more for our country than the asshole you elected who can't speak without lying or calling people names or alienating our friends.

That "empty suit" was far better educated. far better experienced. He started from little & built a life based on helping people while your orange buddy had daddy buy his success & has a life based on cheating people.

The idea you worship Trump while hasting Obama is proof of your ignorance & stupidity.

The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I appears Mac has gone over to the liberal side or someone hacked his account.
He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mac accused of being a liberal and a conservative multiple times each. Maybe he's just willing to argue a point, regardless of where on the political spectrum it might be?

Oh man! You must be Mac's tissue paper and lotion distributor. Hope you ain't married, cuz you just made a man fall in love.

Mac and I may disagree on a number of things, and I think we've gotten into at least one argument where each probably thought the other was acting like an idiot, but he doesn't cling to one "side" of the political spectrum. There are so many extreme partisans on this board that it makes me appreciate those who are not, whether I agree with their ideas or not.

He's gonna need a second box.

Working people with limited education come from every party including non voters. many are older people who spent the major part of there working life earning a decent living with out need of more education. www

Micro soft is messing with my computer, it cant think, will try & finish my last post. so if working people come from every party why are we fighting each other?

You want him to act a specific way.
Trump is redefining what is presidential, because what is considered presidential is really just superficial and dishonest as established by Washington insiders and their corrupt media friends.
So you think a President should lie all of the time & call people childish names, stomp his feet & whine & throw tantrums?

My kids don't play soccer, I plow my own driveway, I mow my own grass, we cook our own meals, I don't hang out at bars, I don't belong to a country club, I paint my own house, took care of our own kids (who are not uneducated), I sew on my on buttons.

These people of which you speak mostly do good work, etc. Many are duped dumbasses like you who believed that Obama was a Muslim & was born in Kenya. Many beliece Trump is a genius instead of an asshole. They deny MMGW. They listen to Rush Limbaugh. Many are sofa king stupid they fly the Confederate flag. Many are racists & bigots.

The "you" in my post was nothing personal; it was meant to point out the venal and naive condescension and contempt you - this time personal - feel about people you consider yourself above of, as 'uneducated' in one breath and claim to

Hillary Clinton: "deplorables, racists, sexist, homophobes, bigots, traitors" . . . and the list goes on.
"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture." - Rush Limbaugh
That is Rush paraphrasing what snowflakes think about normal patriotic Americans.
So what.
He was repeating what the left always claims whether its true or not. It's false rhetoric, better known as branding. False stereotypes and false propaganda.
Based on the way your MessiahRushie quotes others, those are Fatso's description of his audience.

When Reagan came out of anesthesia after the 2 hr long operation to find the bullet in his lung, he said "what'd that guy have against me?"

When Reagan came out of anesthesia after the 2 hr long operation to find the bullet in his lung, he said "what'd that guy have against me?"
Reagan had it right... people (try)kill people, firearms do not… lol

So what.
Based on the way your MessiahRushie quotes others, those are Fatso's description of his audience.
It's not. Insulting one's audience is something that Hillary likes to do, not Rush.
No, Rush was simply repeating and focusing on what Democrats feel about most of America.

So what.
It's not. Insulting one's audience is something that Hillary likes to do, not Rush.
No, Rush was simply repeating and focusing on what Democrats feel about most of America.

God knows Rush has never insulted anyone

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.

Bill Clintons behavior was going on for decades, Bill embarrassed us on the world stage. Just admit defeat and go lick your wounds, Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the heights of depravity the Clintons gave us.
I'm not sure the world is as prudish as American evangelicals are. After learning of Clinton's tryst with Monica
there was probably a collective wink and a nod accompanying uncontrollable chuckling heard' round the world. The. Gutteral sounds of "Atta boys" were carried by the winds to the far corners of the earth . immoral? Improper? Yes to both questions. But in retrospect we knew that Clinton was a man ...and that Lewinsky was a woman... Bill Clinton wouldn't fall out of favor because of his indiscretion.
Too many viewers identified with that kind of earthiness. Clinton just revealed his human side and the public loved it.
At his age back then Clinton cannot be compared to a 70 year old Trump. Given.some of the sordid statements uttered by a younger Trump discovered during the campaign i believe Trump would have been just as bad or worse than Clinton with female interns.
You just proved that you're nothing but a lying douche bag. You've been told 10,000 times that wasn't about sex, it was about perjuring himself while he was under oath and his subsequent efforts to obstruct justice. No matter how many times the facts are pointed out, you all revert to the same old lie. I believe this syndrome is pathological.
And You just proved you're nothing but a troll. Pay attention to the ongoing conversation before you jump in with irrelevant drivel. The present dialogue isn't about the impeachment process of Clinton we're talking about the alleged embarrassment we suffered on the world stage because of his indiscretion
In the oral orifice. It never came. Clinton emerged from the scandal more popular than ever...especially among women.

Again, you only proved that you're a lying douche bag. Clinton's popularity is a reflection on the people who approved of him. The feminists all showed what utter hypocrites they are when Clinton did everything they claim to despise and they defended it. None of you have any credibility attacking Trump when you cheered Slick for doing far worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back