No remorse or mention of the young girls today by Trump and Acosta while Acosta was resigning.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

Don't be a bigger moron than necessary. Remorse signals that someone did something wrong.

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

The folks in the video I posted mentioned the girls.

Don't be a bigger moron than necessary. Remorse signals that someone did something wrong.

Says who? Wouldn't that depend on what exactly is wrong, and who was doing the wrongs?

Bill Clinton just the other day lied about how many times he flew on teeny bopper airlines...how much remorse does the OP see there?.....

I am unclear as to why Trump should feel any remorse, he had nothing to do with the deal Acosta made with Epstein and his lawyers lawyers...

Should I feel remorse? Should you? Should anyone but Acosta and Epstein (though I think we would all agree that Epstein doesn't and won't)?

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
EXACTLY, and that is PRECISELY why they DON'T WANT TO FIX IT. Then they wouldn't have anything to HARP ABOUT.

But it doesn't take a genius to understand that people KNOW it's the DEMOCRATS who are NOT doing ANYTHING to FIX the border problem. They LIKE seeing all this suffering and whatnot because they LOVE to EXPLOIT IT.

So you are right on the money, bro.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps

:113:

Nazi is such a lazy thing to call someone, FFS.

It's a sure sign someone is losing the debate...

Forum List

Back