no wall - no country

Trump needs to learn you don’t shut down Government in an election year

another Trump deflection -

Trump threatens to 'shut down' government unless Democrats agree to fund Mexico wall

how did that work for you last time you idiot ?

or did your senile mind forget about it ..

he needs to learn what year it is. PERIOD.

UPDATE!!!!!

Donald Trump is STILL President.

And Ubercunt is not.

dimocrap scum depend on the goobermint a whole HELL of a lot more than Patriotic, responsible, actual taxpaying Republicans.

If the goobermint does get shut down, dimocrap scum voters will take it out on dimocrap scum pols.

Count on it.

But you're too stupid to understand that

Actually, based on polls that the majority of Americans agree there is an issue with your immigration rules, this can fairly be attached to the Democrats who refuse to address Americans Citizens concerns. It will further create a chasm between the alt-left, far left an the more traditional Democrats.

If he is direct to the public, and says "I want a wall to protect our borders and citizens, I want changes to our immigration to ensure we accept great citizens into the U.S LEGALLY and on merit, the opposition is not willing to support this" I imagine, just as on trade, that he will earn many votes outside just his strongest supporters.

He was elected on changing trade deals and confront trade abusers, and, his position on immigration which many Americans see as broken. Honestly, $25B is the deal of the century based on the costs you incur for illegal immigration.

Trump threatens to 'shut down' government unless Democrats agree to fund Mexico wall

Until Trump is removed from office, I don't think the government should be funded.

Sounds like a great idea. Not sure how most of the libs would survive, but what the heck.
Glad you're on board, sheep

Until Trump is removed from office, I don't think the government should be funded.

Sounds like a great idea. Not sure how most of the libs would survive, but what the heck.

Not a problem...dumbass.

Not a problem...dumbass.
Great :itsok:

He'd have shut it down this year without the $140B (2 years) for our Military. He said he won't do it again and he won't and Cryin Chuck will try to outlast him and fail. BUILD THAT WALL...MAGA!

Last edited:

Actually, based on polls that the majority of Americans agree there is an issue with your immigration rules, this can fairly be attached to the Democrats who refuse to address Americans Citizens concerns. It will further create a chasm between the alt-left, far left an the more traditional Democrats.

If he is direct to the public, and says "I want a wall to protect our borders and citizens, I want changes to our immigration to ensure we accept great citizens into the U.S LEGALLY and on merit, the opposition is not willing to support this" I imagine, just as on trade, that he will earn many votes outside just his strongest supporters.

He was elected on changing trade deals and confront trade abusers, and, his position on immigration which many Americans see as broken. Honestly, $25B is the deal of the century based on the costs you incur for illegal immigration.
Republicans have played that card to death
Most Americans DONT want a wall. Most Americans are offended by Trumps immigration tactics

Shutting down government in a temper tantrum won’t help Republicans in tight district runs

Most Americans DONT want a wall. Most Americans are offended by Trumps immigration tactics

Shutting down government in a temper tantrum won’t help Republicans in tight district runs

Trump really won't be responsible for shutting down the government. We elect officials to tax, spend and create regulations all of which are Republican led. If the Democrats get in the way of the work people elected, it's the Democrats that will shut down the government.

Now, in the past the MSM has been able to lie about all this while the Republicans sat virtually silent. But Trump has a big mouth and a Twitter account with a lot of followers. He will explain to the people exactly who is to blame and why.

Baloney...the majority of Americans DO want a wall....don't embarrass yourself showing me phony polls...and Cryin Chuck will cave in long before the November voting....his caucus is already turning on him over Cavanaugh....just a matter of time before HE gets primaried.

Forum List

Back