no wall - no country

NO, we are against the wall because it is mean, stupid and expensive. The undocumented will just find a way around it. LIke they find a way around the fences that are down there now.

Oh please, your class clown spent almost a trillion dollars on a so-called stimulus that did nothing for the economy and he knew it wouldn't right from the beginning.

Yes they are getting around the fences, BY GOING TO WHERE THERE ARE NO FENCES. Duh!

More people voted against Trump than for him, even in the primaries. They just couldn't get their act together on an alternative. If the government shuts down when republicans control all the branches of government, that's totally on you guys.

More people in California voted against Trump and they are the SOLE REASON the witch got the popular vote. And no, not the primaries. You can use all the Clinton math you like.

Now tell us, what happened to the Republicans the last couple of times the government got shut down? That's why Trump isn't afraid of it.
Cherry picking the votes you like and don’t like does not change that most Americans voted against Trump

NO, we are against the wall because it is mean, stupid and expensive. The undocumented will just find a way around it. LIke they find a way around the fences that are down there now.

Oh please, your class clown spent almost a trillion dollars on a so-called stimulus that did nothing for the economy and he knew it wouldn't right from the beginning.

Yes they are getting around the fences, BY GOING TO WHERE THERE ARE NO FENCES. Duh!

More people voted against Trump than for him, even in the primaries. They just couldn't get their act together on an alternative. If the government shuts down when republicans control all the branches of government, that's totally on you guys.

More people in California voted against Trump and they are the SOLE REASON the witch got the popular vote. And no, not the primaries. You can use all the Clinton math you like.

Now tell us, what happened to the Republicans the last couple of times the government got shut down? That's why Trump isn't afraid of it.
Cherry picking the votes you like and don’t like does not change that most Americans voted against Trump

And it doesn’t change the fact that we don’t elect a president that way and haven’t since beginning of this country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And it doesn’t change the fact that we don’t elect a president that way and haven’t since beginning of this country.

Nobody is denying that Trump is our President

What I am disagreeing with is the post that said the people voted to support Trumps wall.......they didn’t

Agree?

What I am disagreeing with is the post that said the people voted to support Trumps wall.......they didn’t

Agree?

No, disagree. That's why he's our President today.

except all of them except five were elected by a majority of the people.

The EC was just a formality.

No, the popular vote is a formality. Winning the EC is exactly what each candidate aims for including the witch. If we had a popular vote race, Trump and Hillary would have ran it a different way. If your high school team loses a football game, you can't say it isn't fair because even though the other team got more points, your team ran more yards and made more catches.

No, the popular vote is a formality. Winning the EC is exactly what each candidate aims for including the witch. If we had a popular vote race, Trump and Hillary would have ran it a different way. If your high school team loses a football game, you can't say it isn't fair because even though the other team got more points, your team ran more yards and made more catches.

Again, isn't a game, buddy.

Okay, so he gets the title of President, because he won the game.

What he doesn't get is the ability to say he has any kind of mandate for the things he wants to do, because the people said no.

Agree?

He is our president because of Comey and Putin

Agree?

Out of a near dozen of her excuses, those are the two you chose?

Again, isn't a game, buddy.

Okay, so he gets the title of President, because he won the game.

What he doesn't get is the ability to say he has any kind of mandate for the things he wants to do, because the people said no.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. If people are in a state or district where their vote has no chance of counting for anything, many won’t go out of their way to vote.

If next election we were only voting on a congress person, it would be a waste of time for me to go out and vote. A Republican has 0 chance in this district. It’s not possible. A presidential election works the exact same way.

So who knows how many more people would have come out and vote for Trump in places like New York or California. If the goal of the election was for the popular candidate, I’m sure millions more would have shown up.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. If people are in a state or district where their vote has no chance of counting for anything, many won’t go out of their way to vote.

Okay... so in that case, since this was only really decided in about 3 states, what was the point of voting if you lived in the other 47.

Or more to the point, instead of having candidates just appeal to the 10 or so swing states, how about appealling to THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

If next election we were only voting on a congress person, it would be a waste of time for me to go out and vote. A Republican has 0 chance in this district. It’s not possible. A presidential election works the exact same way.

But it shouldn't. If it's the election where we ask THE WHOLE COUNTRY who we should vote for, then we should count THE WHOLE COUNTRY, not just three states.

So who knows how many more people would have come out and vote for Trump in places like New York or California. If the goal of the election was for the popular candidate, I’m sure millions more would have shown up.

And millions more would have shown up for Hillary in Texas and the rest of the red states if they knew their votes would have counted. Wow. Imagine that, the candidates appealling to the places where people live, wanting to work for every last vote. What an amazing concept.

Agree?

Without Comeys bombshell we would be talking about President Hillary

Agree?

I thought it was the Russians, no wait.........
I thought it was because of a third party candidate, no wait.........
I thought it was controlling husbands telling their white women how to vote, no wait.......
I thought it was because Obama didn't help her much, oh wait.......
I thought it was because the media was giving so much time to Trump instead of her, oh wait.......
I thought it was because of voter suppression, oh wait.........
I thought it was because of

Okay... so in that case, since this was only really decided in about 3 states, what was the point of voting if you lived in the other 47.

Or more to the point, instead of having candidates just appeal to the 10 or so swing states, how about appealling to THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

Because the whole country are not swing states. Take note how Trump didn't spend much time in NY or California. He had no chance at winning there, so he spent his time in smaller swing states or states he had a possibility of turning over like PA. Hillary spent little time there because she figured the highly populated states would be enough to gain her sufficient EC votes.

But it shouldn't. If it's the election where we ask THE WHOLE COUNTRY who we should vote for, then we should count THE WHOLE COUNTRY, not just three states.

What three states are you talking about? Everybody voted and every EC voted for the majority of voters in their state.

And millions more would have shown up for Hillary in Texas and the rest of the red states if they knew their votes would have counted. Wow. Imagine that, the candidates appealling to the places where people live, wanting to work for every last vote. What an amazing concept.

You're starting to catch on. If the candidates were working for each and every vote, the entire strategy would have been different for Trump. So there is no way of knowing who would have one the actual popular vote because a lot of people didn't waste their time voting.

Because the whole country are not swing states. Take note how Trump didn't spend much time in NY or California. He had no chance at winning there, so he spent his time in smaller swing states or states he had a possibility of turning over like PA. Hillary spent little time there because she figured the highly populated states would be enough to gain her sufficient EC votes.

Wow, Fifty First Dates, the point went right over your head, didn't it?

You're starting to catch on. If the candidates were working for each and every vote, the entire strategy would have been different for Trump. So there is no way of knowing who would have one the actual popular vote because a lot of people didn't waste their time voting.

It wouldn't have mattered if his strategy was different or not. There was no scenario where that guy was going to win the popular vote. If people's votes actually mattered in the other 47 states, they'd have shown up for Hillary. If people in the three states that did matter weren't told she 'had this in the bag", they wouldn't have pissed away their votes on third party candidates.

Trump is an anomoly created by a bad system few people really understand and really makes no sense at this point. Every day he shows his lack of fitness for the job. Every fucking day.

It wouldn't have mattered if his strategy was different or not. There was no scenario where that guy was going to win the popular vote. If people's votes actually mattered in the other 47 states, they'd have shown up for Hillary. If people in the three states that did matter weren't told she 'had this in the bag", they wouldn't have pissed away their votes on third party candidates.

Trump is an anomoly created by a bad system few people really understand and really makes no sense at this point. Every day he shows his lack of fitness for the job. Every fucking day.

Lack of fitness. Let's see, he's brining our trading partners to the table for a better deal for the US, he got us out of terrible deals like the Paris Accord and the Iran stall agreement, he brought home US prisoners as well as the remains of Korean war veterans, the economy hasn't been this good since the 90's, we have more jobs than people to do them, consumer confidence at a 17 year high, 92% of his illegal alien arrests ended up in conviction, he got rid of the Commie Care mandate on businesses and individuals alike, but he's not fit to be President.

Get your head out of the sand. If you don't like the guy, that's fine. But he's done more in his near first two years than DumBama did in eight, and most things Trump did were positive for the people instead of negative.

Agree?

I thought it was the Russians, no wait.........
I thought it was because of a third party candidate, no wait.........
I thought it was controlling husbands telling their white women how to vote, no wait.......
I thought it was because Obama didn't help her much, oh wait.......
I thought it was because the media was giving so much time to Trump instead of her, oh wait.......
I thought it was because of voter suppression, oh wait.........
I thought it was because of

With millions of voters there can be millions of reasons

What we do know is that Hillary held a seven point lead before Comeys bombshell ....it dropped to three points the day before the election

Lack of fitness. Let's see, he's brining our trading partners to the table for a better deal for the US, he got us out of terrible deals like the Paris Accord and the Iran stall agreement, he brought home US prisoners as well as the remains of Korean war veterans, the economy hasn't been this good since the 90's, we have more jobs than people to do them, consumer confidence at a 17 year high, 92% of his illegal alien arrests ended up in conviction, he got rid of the Commie Care mandate on businesses and individuals alike, but he's not fit to be President.

Get your head out of the sand. If you don't like the guy, that's fine. But he's done more in his near first two years than DumBama did in eight, and most things Trump did were positive for the people instead of negative.
Donnie Dealmaker is not getting us better deals
He tears up deals and promises something better

Why haven’t we seen something better?

Donnie Dealmaker is not getting us better deals
He tears up deals and promises something better

Why haven’t we seen something better?

For the deals he couldn't make the Democrats stopped him. And you don't know what the tariffs will bring as this is a long process and a game of chicken. And as I stated, the Iran and Paris Accord deals were pure pandering to foreign countries that Trump got rid of. Great getting out of that crap.

Forum List

Back