Zone1 No Wonder Why I Had Doubts In God's Existence Before

Shitforbrains thinks he can create life and has the secret formula!!!
I never stated or implied that I can create life. You're being weird. I mean, I kind of like it, don't get me wrong.

The formula for the formation life isn't much of a secret. It's just selection by physical forces, operating on molecules. Remember: for about 3.5 billion years, there was life, but no humans.

If you want to say the God of the Bible exists, that is another matter, and I have overwhelming evidence it is a myth. I'm an atheist on that.

Yes. I have heard some people make some convincing arguments for the existence of a god. I have never heard an argument for the existence of the god in the Bible. You make a solid distinction between two very different concepts.

True.

If I ever lost my wife I don't know what I would do.

Probably laundry, dishes, grocery shopping and things like that. Either that or marry some other sucker who will do those things for you. You could make one of your kids move in with you and be your personal servant. What scares you most about your wife dying? Don’t answer out loud. Ponder the question in your mind and be honest with yourself. There are tangible reasons you don’t want her dead.

for them, they are monotheistic - they do disservice to their brothers and sisters to not resolve their differences than work in opposite directions - as they do worship the same god as proclaimed by moses - the creator.

or admit polytheism, once and for all - as that is how they live their lives.

or best, renounce the liar moses and simply be happy for the heavens and their existence.
Yes they are monotheistic but that does not mean they all worship the same god

Yes they are monotheistic but that does not mean they all worship the same god
There is only one God, and people who live the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic faiths all agree we are united in the belief we worship the very same God, who is One.

It is comical that someone who does not know God, holds no belief in this one God, does not worship God, and has only very shallow knowledge of religion presents himself as the expert on God whom we know and love. Comical and worth a chuckle, maybe two.

A wife can describe her husband, a child its father--the same man-- and you likely to insist they are "really" two different men. You "know" this because the descriptions are different. Throw in the younger child's teen brother and you would be convinced there are three different men! Three chuckles. (Still one man.)

There is only one God, and people who live the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic faiths all agree we are united in the belief we worship the very same God, who is One.

It is comical that someone who does not know God, holds no belief in this one God, does not worship God, and has only very shallow knowledge of religion presents himself as the expert on God whom we know and love. Comical and worth a chuckle, maybe two.

A wife can describe her husband, a child its father--the same man-- and you likely to insist they are "really" two different men. You "know" this because the descriptions are different. Throw in the younger child's teen brother and you would be convinced there are three different men! Three chuckles. (Still one man.)

We've been through this before.

You can all say you worship the same god but to an outside observer it is very clear that this is not the case.

When people who are participants explain to the outside observer God is one, an intelligent observer would take heed. Especially when....

Yes you all think there is only one god but you all think that god is a different one.

If you all worshipped the same god you would agree on all the major tenets but you don't.

I never stated or implied that I can create life. You're being weird. I mean, I kind of like it, don't get me wrong.

The formula for the formation life isn't much of a secret. It's just selection by physical forces, operating on molecules. Remember: for about 3.5 billion years, there was life, but no humans.
Everyone can read the thread. YOU SAID A 6TH GRADER KNOWS HOW TO CREATE LIFE

If you all worshipped the same god you would agree on all the major tenets but you don't.
That's the silliest thing I ever heard. Name any single group that agrees on "major tenets", let alone three different groups. And that includes families and couples.

That's the silliest thing I ever heard. Name any single group that agrees on "major tenets", let alone three different groups. And that includes families and couples.
Yet Christians claim Christianity is the only one true way. How can that be if noone agrees on what that might be?

There’s zero debate on what Christianity is.
There’s kooks who twist and lie, that’s it.
Perhaps you should tell that to Meriweather. My post was only asking for clarification of the Meriweather claim that no group agrees on major tenets. Are you saying Meriweather is one of those kooks you mentioned?

Forum List

Back