Zone1 No Wonder Why I Had Doubts In God's Existence Before

What a bizarre non sequitur.

Again:

We were assuming the Bible God character as true, for the sake of discussion.
Not at all. It was totally on point. You are using something you don't believe in to confirm a different thing you don't believe in. Of course you aren't going to be able to believe it.

But when confronted with an alternate view which doesn't rely on the bible you have no answer for it.

Not at all. It was totally on point. You are using something you don't believe in to confirm a different thing you don't believe in. Of course you aren't going to be able to believe it.

But when confronted with an alternate view which doesn't rely on the bible you have no answer for it.
No, you are utterly confused and embarrassing yourself.

We were specifically talking about the immoral and disgusting god of the Bible, convicted as such by his own words.

That's 3 times I have corrected you.

No, you are utterly confused and embarrassing yourself.

We were specifically talking about the immoral and disgusting god of the Bible, convicted as such by his own words.

That's 3 times I have corrected you.
I've never argued the Bible with idiots who don't know how to read it. I take the approach that God can be known through his creation. And you know that. Your logic is so flawed that it is laughable. Proving something doesn't exist by using something you don't believe. That's some fucked up atheist logic there.

I've never argued the Bible with idiots who don't know how to read it.
Translation: when faced with immoral passage ls from the bible, you go full apologist and say they don't say what they say.

There is nothing to argue. The words say what they say. And they are primitive and immoral.

Translation: when faced with immoral passage ls from the bible, you go full apologist and say they don't say what they say.

There is nothing to argue. The words say what they say. And they are primitive and immoral.
I'm not arguing the Bible with you, dummy. I don't care about your obsession with Christianity.

You want to talk about the bible? Are you even listening to yourself? This is hilarious.
Ding, if you are craving attention, go back to the beginning of the discussion and start at square one. Then join it or don't. Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

Ding, if you are craving attention, go back to the beginning of the discussion and start at square one. Then join it or don't. Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.
That stinging you are feeling is pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.
~Marsellus Wallace

kinda said, means what exactly ...

yes the evolution of the physiological organism does reflect the progress from the primordial beginning starting with the initial life forms comprising the periodic table.
There are no life forms in the Periodic Table. There are elements from that Table in living cells but, if you combine those elements and drop them in a pool of water, no living cell will emerge.

There are no life forms in the Periodic Table. There are elements from that Table in living cells but, if you combine those elements and drop them in a pool of water, no living cell will emerge.
So what? Is that apartment against abiogenesis? If so, that's the dumbest thing any of us will read all day.

Didn't Have to he performed Miracles, and fulfilled prophecy! He also said he was the Son of God

claimed all were the sons and daughters of the heavens ... where originally all came from.

no miracles nor prophecies, liberation theology, self determination are their own reward.

I've seen people die. There is indeed death.
I ' m a nurse who is currently working part time in a home for the elderly. I've seen physical death many , many times. Physical death is another illusion we must endure to return to the Universe of Light ( Energy ). We would not know death otherwise.

Don't really care. I'm not your therapist. And your ill informed and grossly negligent interpretations generate zero fucks from me. I'm not the droid you are looking for. I'm the droid that is pumping you. :)

If you can’t use the Bible (and I know you can’t) to back up your assertions of God, then why bother arguing? You have your own view of God that cannot be defended. I actually have a book called the Bible to back up my claims. What do you use to back up your claims? Your feelings? Your hallucinations? Your alleged hallucinations? Neither your feelings, your hallucinations or your claims of hallucinations cannot be verified. Trust me. You disregard the god of the Bible. Atheists in here represent the god in the Bible with accuracy. Those claiming to be Christian describe some alien god that has never been documented and all of those gods are customized to be more palatable and desirable than the god of the Bible.

If you can’t use the Bible (and I know you can’t) to back up your assertions of God, then why bother arguing? You have your own view of God that cannot be defended. I actually have a book called the Bible to back up my claims. What do you use to back up your claims? Your feelings? Your hallucinations? Your alleged hallucinations? Neither your feelings, your hallucinations or your claims of hallucinations cannot be verified. Trust me. You disregard the god of the Bible. Atheists in here represent the god in the Bible with accuracy. Those claiming to be Christian describe some alien god that has never been documented and all of those gods are customized to be more palatable and desirable than the god of the Bible.
You need better bait, bro.

Forum List

Back