Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

And you know this because..... wait, because you made it up. This ISN'T what the Bible says. So are you saying the Bible is WRONG?
Because, COMMON Sense and he doesn't hate God or despise the Word, so he doesn't try to manufacture excuses to reject God.

EN.KI rules! He is my God!

This is the Brotherhood of the Snake. And became Freemasonry, but it is wrong now.

EN.KI is our savior. EN.LIL is the one who wants to kill us all. But the OT used the tales of EN.LIL to call "God", and used EN.KI to call "Lord". That's why the OT is so schizophrenic about the higher being. "God" is EN.LIL who wants to kill us, and "Lord" is EN.KI who wants to save us.

So think about that for a bit. We worship the "god" that wants to kill us...

Canaan is hill country. Some guy claimed the flood water came in as ocean tides. 😂 If that was true, the Ark would have turned over on it's side. See why you don't change scripture?
To my knowledge I'm the only one who believes the flood came in from the sea. :) And no, the ark wouldn't have turned over on its side. That the ark was "lifted up" (not 'swept away') reveals slow moving water. Have you never seen a mostly intact house being carried away by a slow moving flood on the news?

The ark was carried north, away from the sea, and deposited in the foothills of the mountains of Ararat, not the hill country of Canaan.

Well in fact it never happened.
God told him to built a boat 150 yards long, cut the timber etc and he had one week to do it all. He had to get all the animals there simultaneously. How did he get all the kangaroos from Australia there in that time then get them back after the flood?

They are very simple questions and exactly where the bible makes a complete idiot if itself. That includes any idiot who believes it. It simply did not happen.
Noah had 120 years to build the ark. It would have required thousands of skilled workers, and materials from all over the region. It was probably built in the area of Baghdad. The ark was a large three story 'boxlike' building, not a 'boat'. God brought the animals, of his choosing, to the ark.

Oh yeah, even better. You can only understand it if someone's given you the ability to simply say you've been given the ability by someone mystical thing in the sky.

The Bible is FOOLISH with or without your made up stuff, because it's so CONTRADICTORY it's hilarious.
I'm sorry that you are unable to understand it. :(

Don't change the massive inconsistencies, just tell people they're idiots for not "understanding it".....
The bible is meant for those who believe it, not those who don't. That you don't believe it doesn't mean that others shouldn't.

Forum List

Back