🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

First that's ridiculous.
Second I'm not embarrassed and I have a degree in IT. And Bill Gates and many other people do not have degrees. As far as informed, you guys on the left are woefully uninformed, because most of you don't know conservatives or even have to interact with them. If you live in NYC, you litteraly don't have to hear a single thing they say. And to that point, it's the left that wants safe spaces on college campuses and they are the ones that don't want to hear any opposing ideas.......God forbid it busts their bubble they live in.

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

I don't know they should be embarrassed. I think Paul Ryan should be embarrassed. What's the republican party done to give whites who lack the means or ability for college to earn decent wages?

Obama tied it to Obamacare, which obviously didn't work politically

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

No patting needed.... Why does Trump need to lie in the thousands to keep the trumpets in line?

To be equally fair, what is the education level of Hillarys' voters? (should be I.Q. level of both sides)

No denying it. As democrats told voters that they were disgusting deplorables, Trump saidb"come here. I'll respect you."

That's why it is exciting and gratifying to see democrats now refer to non democrats as toothless garbage people. This is how Trump won last time.

First that's ridiculous.
Second I'm not embarrassed and I have a degree in IT. And Bill Gates and many other people do not have degrees. As far as informed, you guys on the left are woefully uninformed, because most of you don't know conservatives or even have to interact with them. If you live in NYC, you litteraly don't have to hear a single thing they say. And to that point, it's the left that wants safe spaces on college campuses and they are the ones that don't want to hear any opposing ideas.......God forbid it busts their bubble they live in.

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

Are you saying because Liberals and Conservatives do know each other that is Liberal's fault?

As for being ignorant... Why does Trump need to lie so much?

No patting needed.... Why does Trump need to lie in the thousands to keep the trumpets in line?

LOL, I'm neither a Republican or a Rump guy. You folks don't have an original thought in your heads. The height of Progressive thought is to take money from person A and give it to person B. None of you are as "smart" as you think you are.

Last edited:
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.

Regular folks that you call your neighbors, are generally conservative and or moderates, both Republicans and some Dimocrats.

Elitist, snob, "educated" (indoctrinated) liberal sheep make up about 22% - 25% of the population.
The last thing I am is 'embarrassed' not to be one of these clods.

First that's ridiculous.

The only degree you have is from trump university, where you mastered in stupidity.

I don't see the logic in dissing less educated whites for drinking Trump's Alt-R coolaid. The dis is why the party of Ryan or the dems didn't offer something those voters saw as a positive for them.

The Trumpbots like to say "ooooh, Cortez" when in fact we're closer to seeing Bernie's single payer than ever before. Bernie and Biden are both old enough to remember when the dems owned this vote.

Exit polls? Since when do they ask people who just voted if they ever graduated from college? I recall so-called "exit polls" claimed to have John Kerry the winner by double digits but the polls were rigged. As long as lefties rely on idiotic editorials it keeps them from smashing windows and torching cars.

First that's ridiculous.

Are you saying because Liberals and Conservatives do know each other that is Liberal's fault?

As for being ignorant... Why does Trump need to lie so much?
No I'm saying liberals live in a bubble and they don't interact with conservatives at all.
Conservatives have to deal with the media, Hollywood and academia quite often, which are all left. The left does not have to interact with anyone conservative, which is one reason I think they are so kooky and violent.
Even in school, the left doesn't want to hear conservatives, by protesting and shutting off debate though safe spaces, speech codes, and other nefarious forms of censorship. you don't see right wingers asking for trigger warnings or safe spaces....because they are dumb and limit debate.

And Trumps lies, about what? his sex life? crowd size? I mean he has kept more promises than any politician I've known and those he hasn't kept, he's still fighting for and will get them done.....He's also transparent about his thoughts. In his rallies he will say he didn't know about something, someone told him and he came up with a plan......most politicians, lie trying to convince you they know everything.
Trump doesn't. he's honest about it, so his lies are mostly exaggerations like the biggest win in the electoral college.
Factual untrue, but if you compare what he had to go against (democrats, media, Hollywood, a lot of republicans), he did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than forecast, so it seemed like a big win and it was.

And that's the nuance the left doesn't get. We don't take Trump literally on that, we know what he means. He had few friends and still won the Presidency and the way Washington is treating him, just helps him, not hurts him. One day you might understand why that is.

We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.
lets be reasonable.....those uneducated slobs beat your educated slobs in the election....who was laughing then?...

Forum List

Back