Not $33B to Ukraine, $40B- Who benefits?

Russia is going to and MUST win this.
They are in the right.
So any money the US sends is not only wasted, but also delays the peace and kills more for no reason.
Of all the members on this board I would have guessed it would be you who understands.

I hope you're right but I can't see the US investing so much money to be lost by not winning.
The win, I might add, is a division of Russia into smaller less powerful states and the US gaining control over Russia's natural resources.

All this has of course been spelt out by US propagandists for the purpose of denial.

Welcome to the conversation!

We get it, Putin lackeys. You're very upset that most people don't worship your fascist white-supremacist messiah.

Greenwald, he's just a sad doink. He's a former lefty who thought hating mainstream liberals made him the cool kid, but it just made him a fascist buttlicker.

You are totally and completely wrong.
Russia has always been the "good guy" helping countries like China, Vietnam, Korea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, without any thought of compensation at all.
In contrast, the US is the "bad guy" lying, cheating, bribing and murdering to try to install puppet dictators in all these countries.
In China we installed the dictator Shang Kia Shek
In Cuba we installed the dictator Batista.
In Korea we installed the dictator Syngman Rhee.
In Iran (1953) we installed the dictator, the Shah.
In Iraq we tried to install Chalabi.
In Egypt we installed the dictator Sisi.
In Syria we tried to murder Assad.
In Libya we did murder Qaddafi.

Zelensky is just our current bribed dictator, who murders ethnic Russians, violates treaties, tries to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, steals oil, etc.

Who benefits? Let's just cut through the bullshit and cut to the chase.

America is supposed to benefit. That much money isn't being spent for altruistic reasons of saving the Ukraine. It's an investment in defeating Russia as what America sees as a step toward defeating China later. It's truly and literally a life or death struggle for both America and Russia. The two combatants in this war.

The propaganda hoax of the war being for the Ukraine can't be sold to anybody above a grade school level. There is far, far too much contradicting evidence from the brightest of war analysists for even moderately informed people to buy any longer.

This is the opening debating point without any watering down. This is the way it must be presented.
Greenwald only gets it wrong on saying that it's the MIC that's the benefactor.

America and Russia are at war.
Not fucking kidding, Congress needs to take the next 10 years off

Who benefits? Let's just cut through the bullshit and cut to the chase.

America is supposed to benefit. That much money isn't being spent for altruistic reasons of saving the Ukraine. It's an investment in defeating Russia as what America sees as a step toward defeating China later. It's truly and literally a life or death struggle for both America and Russia. The two combatants in this war.

The propaganda hoax of the war being for the Ukraine can't be sold to anybody above a grade school level. There is far, far too much contradicting evidence from the brightest of war analysists for even moderately informed people to buy any longer.

This is the opening debating point without any watering down. This is the way it must be presented.
Greenwald only gets it wrong on saying that it's the MIC that's the benefactor.

America and Russia are at war.
Every day Russia continues this war losing men and equipment American benefits.

I'm good with it.

It would be nice though if they'd put the same resources toward securing our own border and interior enforcement to remove illegals.

"America First" doesn't mean we pull our heads and limbs in like a turtle and ignore the rest of the world, it just means we should take care of our big problems first.

Every day Russia continues this war losing men and equipment American benefits.

I'm good with it.

It would be nice though if they'd put the same resources toward securing our own border and interior enforcement to remove illegals.

"America First" doesn't mean we pull our heads and limbs in like a turtle and ignore the rest of the world, it just means we should take care of our big problems first.
I want Russia to lose, but understand corruotion runs deep in our govt. Sick of them

No price tag can be applied to America meeting it's objective.
Well yes we can set a price tag on our aid to Ukraine.

Start with not sending them cash, just direct lethal aid they need to keep killing Russians and blowing up their equipment.

Make the price of victory so high for Putin it's no longer worth it.

Russia is going to and MUST win this.
They are in the right.
So any money the US sends is not only wasted, but also delays the peace and kills more for no reason.
Yes. While millions of Americans suffer in poverty and homelessness, our government transfers wealth to the war profiteers.

What a country!

Yes. While millions of Americans suffer in poverty and homelessness, our government transfers wealth to the war profiteers.

What a country!
Secure the borders and start removing 100,000 or so illegals each month and the problem will soon solve itself.

I’d prefer we stop funding the war machine first.
I'd rather not let Russia butcher hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians.

You can't stop invasions with wishes, hopes, and dreams, it takes cold steel and hard men.

We don't need to send the men, just keep sending them the weapons and intelligence to help them win back their own country.

I'd rather not let Russia butcher hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians.

You can't stop invasions with wishes, hopes, and dreams, it takes cold steel and hard men.

We don't need to send the men, just keep sending them the weapons and intelligence to help them win back their own country.
No. Your plan which is the same plan Old Joe is doing, will only lead to lots of dead Ukrainians and lots of wealth stolen from Americans.

d39a930805278258.jpg

70afe86206b809ca.jpg

Well yes we can set a price tag on our aid to Ukraine.

Start with not sending them cash, just direct lethal aid they need to keep killing Russians and blowing up their equipment.

Make the price of victory so high for Putin it's no longer worth it.
I've been suggesting that Russia will reach a point at which the price of a conventional war isn't worth it. Russia is up against a much superior power.

But I've never suggested that Russia will accept defeat.
Russia will turn to nuclear weapons to even the playing field, but only if it becomes necessary. At this point in time there are plenty of indications that Russia is obtaining their objectives.

However, I've also suggested that after Russia has obtained its objectives (if they do) they will be subjected to continuous bombardment of Russian territory and with heavy casualties. Thereby making their war unwinnable.

And then, be forced to resort to nuclear weapons as an alternative.

This is why I maintain that sooner or later Russia will use a tactical nuclear weapon.

That's when we will need to consider whether or not the US will respond with a nuclear weapon on Russia.

And then there's no doubt that Russia would respond with nuclear weapons on the US.

There's nothing to gain by not having the discussion, even though the US propaganda is purposely designed to discount any possibilities that cause discomfort.

I've been suggesting that Russia will reach a point at which the price of a conventional war isn't worth it. Russia is up against a much superior power.

Russia will turn to nuclear weapons to even the playing field, but only if it becomes necessary. At this point in time there are plenty of indications that Russia is obtaining their objectives.

However, I've also suggested that after Russia has obtained its objectives (if they do) they will be subjected to continuous bombardment of Russian territory and with heavy casualties. Thereby making their war unwinnable.

This is why I maintain that sooner or later Russia will use a tactical nuclear weapon.

That's when we will need to consider whether or not the US will respond with a nuclear weapon on Russia.

And then there's no doubt that Russia would respond with nuclear weapons on the US.

There's nothing to gain by not having the discussion, even though the US propaganda is purposely designed to discount any possibilities that cause discomfort.
STFU with your endless Fear mongering with Nukes

Agreed. Now with Finland joining NATO, the western elite are pushing Russia into a corner. Like a wild animal, they will likely respond. Do they attack Finland as they did Ukraine?

I doubt Russia is going to accept these continued provocations.

Forum List

Back