Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

filing your taxes in compliance with the tax code makes you an honest American taxpayer.

If you don't like the tax code, talk to the those that wrote it-----------the dems that have controlled congress for most of the last 80 years. Your issue is with them, not Trump.

TRUMP hates it...because zero federal income tax is still too much tax burden for him. o_O

^^^^^stupid post^^^^^^^

^stupid fish.

Who wrote the tax code, bitch? Who? any idea? The party that has controlled congress for most of the last 80 years-----------your beloved democrats.

So lets make sure Trump pays even less by electing him, instead of his opponent who will raise taxes on him - BRILLIANT PLAN from brilliant fish.

Any of you who think it's honorable or great to pay taxes then I invite you to pay mine. Or if you don't want to then you can always charge yourself the Woodrow Wilson level of 95% and pay that to the IRS. They will take your overpayment.
He reminds me of Warren Buffet who whines that he doesn't pay enough in taxes yet he only pays himself 100K a year instead of 10 million

Buffet is paid in stock options. Apples to oranges.

He is still capable of paying himself a salary and he does of 100K a year. He could just as easily pay himself a 10 million dollar salary

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up

^This BULLSHIT is two fold.

1. low income households may not pay very progressive FEDERAL INCOME taxes, but they do pay other taxes.

2. Not paying a tax when you DON'T MAKE ENOUGH is very different from being a rich guy boasting about how your income-is-UGGE and not paying it.

PS. 3/4 number is also bullshit, but who's counting at this point.

everyone pays sales taxes, the more stuff you buy the more you pay. The rich buy more stuff and pay more sales taxes. its really not very complicated.

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Trump appears to be one brisk jog to the kitchen away from a heart attack.
Trump had the sniffles and you ignore Hillary bobbing and doing a face plant, canceling events for rest and resting a full week before this debate.

You are too stupid to vote, please don't.

20 year olds get pneumonia, dude. It's not some rare condition. And yes, you need to rest. A week at least.

Go ahead, hate hillary for Libya or for Whitewater or for supporting Iraq. But pneumonia? LMAO, you sound like a fucking clown. Kill yourself, please.
Only a mental midget like you could believe Hillary got non-contagious pneumonia from her office staff. Plus she's been coughing for a long while now. Like I said, please don't vote, you have the mentality of an out of control toddler.

She shakes about a million hands per week, but yeah, she couldn't have gotten sick. That doesn't happen.

When will Don kick his coke habit?

Funny I don't remember any other presidential candidate collapsing as they were trying to get into a van. Is she the only candidate in history to touch people?

Kennedy was notorious for being near-death for health issues. LBJ had serious heart issues and passed out a lot. Ford fell down the stairs of a plane. Reagan and Bush were both hospitalized while president (not counting Reagan's assassination attempt). Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel. Obama never got sick, true.

Are you 12, or just never paid attention until now?

Look flat out. A guy brags about making MILLIONS of dollars EVERY year...and how he turned himself into a BILLIONAIRE, but he gets away without owing any taxes? Yet a guy who makes $100,000 a year has to pay taxes? How can people NOT see the problem there? The fact Trump has plans on how to fix the infrastructure and military with tax dollars? Yet he isn't paying taxes? Why is it so hard for people not to see the problem there?

Here is a twitter video of Mark Cuban talking about Trump's comment. I don't like that Cuban supports Hillary, but his comment here is right on.

Stefan Becket on Twitter

The problem is not limited to Trump paying no Federal income taxes, it's also that his tax policy also adds up to him and his companies PAYING EVEN LESS taxes.

So Trumpsters saying "well he is just taking advantage of existing law" doesn't fly as HE IS THE ONE PROPOSING LAWS.
He does not pass laws dumbass.

No, his team just writes them.
Congress creates/modifies the tax laws.

LMAO, you're naive as fuck if you think corporations and lobbyists don't write these tax codes. Congress merely adopts them.

Who wrote the tax code, bitch? Who? any idea? The party that has controlled congress for most of the last 80 years-----------your beloved democrats.

So lets make sure Trump pays even less by electing him, instead of his opponent who will raise taxes on him - BRILLIANT PLAN from brilliant fish.

We have the highest corporate taxes in the entire world. That's why companies are leaving this country and taking jobs with them.

I get it that you are jealous of successful rich people, but that does not excuse stupidity about how to get our economy moving and create jobs. Hillary's idea of raising taxes only makes everything worse.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I second this notion. I will happily pay 10%

I would also but the left would finally have to cough up something, therefore they oppose

Yes they say it's not "fair" that everyone pay 10% off the top for income tax

Someone at minimum wage makes 18,000 a year. You want them to pay 1800 in taxes, plus their payroll tax?

Yes why not?
Of course we could put an end to payroll taxes too

Look flat out. A guy brags about making MILLIONS of dollars EVERY year...and how he turned himself into a BILLIONAIRE, but he gets away without owing any taxes? Yet a guy who makes $100,000 a year has to pay taxes? How can people NOT see the problem there? The fact Trump has plans on how to fix the infrastructure and military with tax dollars? Yet he isn't paying taxes? Why is it so hard for people not to see the problem there?

Here is a twitter video of Mark Cuban talking about Trump's comment. I don't like that Cuban supports Hillary, but his comment here is right on.

Stefan Becket on Twitter

Cuban is a dick

We have the highest corporate taxes in the entire world.
That's why companies are leaving this country and taking jobs with them.

I get it that you are jealous of successful rich people, but that does not excuse stupidity about how to get our economy moving and create jobs. Hillary's idea of raising taxes only makes everything worse.

Simply a lie.

Stefan Becket on Twitter
Then change the law. Good gawd man, our GOVERNMENT made it that way.
Its like Bernie bitching about taxes, then writes off everything and their momma. Its the way it is.

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

You just said this, though:

"But I don't argue right and wrong good or bad as those terms are too subjective."

And where did I use the terms right or wrong or good or bad.

I gave you my opinion of what would be fair and yes that is still subjective

How much extra are you paying NY?

Looks like I am paying Trumps portion....Believe me
How much extra are you paying above your legal responsibility?

Looks like I am paying more to cover for Billionaire Trump....believe me

He files in compliance with the tax code, do you? He gets audited every year, do you?

Your issue is with the tax code, not Trump. I suggest you talk to the people who wrote it, the dems that have controlled congress for most of the last 80 years.

Obama continued Bush's tax cuts, so in reality they are the Bush/Obama tax cuts.

If you don't like the way the tax code treats the rich, talk to the people who wrote it----------the dems

The point was that president DOES strongly influence tax policy.

Obama extended Bush tax cuts EXCEPT top bracket tax-cut (aka "for the rich"), where the rate was raised back from 35% to 39%.

I have a more direct idea to get rich guys like Trump to pay in more - vote Hillary instead of Trump, vote Democrat instead of Republicans.

Stefan Becket on Twitter
Then change the law. Good gawd man, our GOVERNMENT made it that way.
Its like Bernie bitching about taxes, then writes off everything and their momma. Its the way it is.

Bernie has been a politician for many years, yet he isn't rich. Why? Because he isn't crooked like many of the other politicians. Compare him to a guy like Mitch McConnell who has become a multi-millionaire while being a career politician. I supported Bernie, and I was extremely disappointed when he supported Hillary. I do like Hillary's new estate tax plan, and how it does target the rich.

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

You just said this, though:

"But I don't argue right and wrong good or bad as those terms are too subjective."

And where did I use the terms right or wrong or good or bad.

I gave you my opinion of what would be fair and yes that is still subjective

If there's nothing wrong with the current tax system why do you want to change.

We have the highest corporate taxes in the entire world.
That's why companies are leaving this country and taking jobs with them.

Simply a lie.

which countries have higher corporate tax rates?

Forum List

Back