Not Surprising: Chris Cuomo pulls a fraudulent 180

Lets be consistent...

Both Cuomo and Trump should be investigated...

How about both don't pay off and try and hide it?

This is not a one is alright because the other did it... That's bullshit... They are both independent investigations...

Democrats are the ones that actually asked for Andrew to be investigated. Where are the GOP on asking for Trump to be investigated?

View attachment 463221

note the similiarities on the head grabbing.

View attachment 463223

Do you believe E. Jean Carroll?
The lady that said rape was sexy?

ah....I don't know.....I believe she believes rape is sexy, but frankly I think that simply makes her one crazy, person with some mental health issues.

Does that make rape less serious?
Do you think E. Jean Carroll is believed?

also do you think Cawthorn should resign?
No, I think it's very serious...that's why it's hard to believe her

I think he, and Andy deserve a full investigation and Due Process on the sexual assault allegations....but Andy should resign for the genocide against the elderly and the attempted cover up of it.

Lets be consistent...

This is not a one is alright because the other did it... That's bullshit... They are both independent investigations...

Democrats are the ones that actually asked for Andrew to be investigated. Where are the GOP on asking for Trump to be investigated?

What did Trump allegedly do? We known what Cuomo did!

Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

What does Chris Cuomo have to say?

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

The MSM overall is Democrat propaganda, and they don't even try to hide it.
His covering for Andys mass murder is more disturbing.

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!
He caused the death of nearly 20k seniors

Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!

No he didn't, tramp did.

LTCCC is providing a user-friendly spreadsheet tracking COVID-19-related deaths from New York’s nursing homes (NHs) and adult care facilities (ACFs) based on New York Department of Health (DOH) data. This file, updated biweekly, includes data at the state, county, and facility level. As of February 4 2021, there have been 13,382 reported COVID-19 deaths from LTC facilities, including 4,067 newly reported fatalities occurring outside of the facilities.

You can download the excel file by selecting the button below. County and summary fatality data can be viewed on this page.
New York COVID-19 Fatality Data: Nursing Homes & Adult Care Facilities – Nursing Home 411

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.
Trump built him hospitals and did everything needed to give the space for patients. Cuomo didn't utilize what he had and ORDERED positive seniors be allowed back in the homes.

The deaths are 100% on him

so this piece of shit cant be a journalist...go figure...none of these publishers are. i find it amusing that this candy ass retard cant do its job because its brother is on its way to prison. thats real journalism.... at its worst....with any luck, the homo brothers might have to stick mommy in a nursing home.....

LMAO

Lol, Cumo killed those elderly people, for Trump he did what the umm expert Fauci told him to do. So the rest lies on his shoulders.

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.

LTCCC is providing a user-friendly spreadsheet tracking COVID-19-related deaths from New York’s nursing homes (NHs) and adult care facilities (ACFs) based on New York Department of Health (DOH) data. This file, updated biweekly, includes data at the state, county, and facility level. As of February 4 2021, there have been 13,382 reported COVID-19 deaths from LTC facilities, including 4,067 newly reported fatalities occurring outside of the facilities.

You can download the excel file by selecting the button below. County and summary fatality data can be viewed on this page.
New York COVID-19 Fatality Data: Nursing Homes & Adult Care Facilities – Nursing Home 411
really retard? these deaths are on mary-o cuomo, the homo....TRUMP did TRUMPS job...this corrupt piece of shit decided to kill more new yorkers by being a whine ass 3 year old, and not using any help that was sent.
you, should go get a brain that functions properly. you should be embarrassed for repeating your scum demonRATS.. they are a embarrassment to AMERICA, and so are you

Lets be consistent...

Trump did what the doctor Fauci told him to do. Cuomo did what he told himself to do. See the difference?

I do not believe anyone ever thought Chris Cuomo was a pillar of journalism...

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.

really retard? these deaths are on mary-o cuomo, the homo....TRUMP did TRUMPS job...this corrupt piece of shit decided to kill more new yorkers by being a whine ass 3 year old, and not using any help that was sent.
you, should go get a brain that functions properly. you should be embarrassed for repeating your scum demonRATS.. they are a embarrassment to AMERICA, and so are you

All tramp said was lies:
On Feb. 7, Trump leveled with book author Bob Woodward about the dangers of the new virus that was spreading across the world, originating in central China. He told the legendary reporter that the virus was airborne, tricky and “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.
Three weeks later, March 19, he acknowledged to Woodward: “To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down. Because I don’t want to create a panic.”

LMAO

You are a lying sack.

Cuomo's name is on this order, not Trump's.

I am not going to blame Chris for this, CNN is his employer, CNN is suppose to be a News Network and have standards.....they obviously don't they ran this fluff pieces during the pandemic, the left wanted to make Andy the poster boy....they even gave him an EMMY! hahaha

obviously, when the truth came out about his genocide, and attempted cover up....the left has to distance itself from this...CNN is running scared from that....and now the sexual assaults
The only person who caused the genocide is tramp.
According to the experts, Trump saved almost 2 million lives.

I am not going to blame Chris for this, CNN is his employer, CNN is suppose to be a News Network and have standards.....they obviously don't they ran this fluff pieces during the pandemic, the left wanted to make Andy the poster boy....they even gave him an EMMY! hahaha

obviously, when the truth came out about his genocide, and attempted cover up....the left has to distance itself from this...CNN is running scared from that....and now the sexual assaults
The only person who caused the genocide is tramp.

Cuomo is the one who sent seniors to their deaths.

Just because you don't realize how many seniors died because of tramp,
over 1/2 a million come to mind.
1/2 a million seniors died? Let's see your data, liar.

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.

Your source is from the outfit who helped Cuomo in his cover up, Stupid.

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.

All tramp said was lies:
On Feb. 7, Trump leveled with book author Bob Woodward about the dangers of the new virus that was spreading across the world, originating in central China. He told the legendary reporter that the virus was airborne, tricky and “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.
Three weeks later, March 19, he acknowledged to Woodward: “To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down. Because I don’t want to create a panic.”
really retard? you just cant get DONALD TRUMP out of your delusional head, can ya? obviously not. TRUMP is not the topic...the corrupt, evil, vile scum governor of ny is....typical shit stain demonRAT...deflect...deny...twist to suit

LMAO

No he didn't, tramp did.

All tramp said was lies:
Why do you think your asinine attacks on Trump somehow defends your Messiah Benito Cuomo?

You look really stupid for taking this approach.

Forum List

Back