Notes on the Pussification of America

No you don't. No one is saying the condition might or might not exist. Improper diagnosis is the issue, we have to look at it in this context. When we have women as the majority of psychologists and teachers, we see an inflated rate of diagnoses, especially in young boys, this should come as no surprise that lack of conformity in an increasingly feminized environment is misinterpreted as a mental disorder.
CDC - ADHD, Data and Statistics - NCBDDD

But even if that were true, what does sexism have to do with it?

You tell me, you and other poster brought sexism into this conversation, not me.

Last edited:

I never said I didn't bring sexism up. My point is your entire OP is based on sexism. Do I really need to explain that to you?

I understand you are calling me a sexist, very clever and original argument. What I am talking about is where you said, "what does sexism have to do with it?" in relation to me talking about improper ADHD misdiagnosis. To which I later remarked you brought sexism into the argument by calling me one in post 13. This is just turning into a stupid circle jerk where you call me names and consider it debating.

Forum List

Back