November 22nd - JFK Assassination Day!

He was far more much closer to the truth than the warren commission was as any serious researcher knows.:biggrin:

unlike the warren commission.stone didnt ignore facts that witnesses said their tesimonys were altered by the warren commission and FBI.a crime they should have all gone to jail for in a world of justice.

Oswald read that the Kennedy parade would be driving by his window, so he took his gun to work, fired three times and blew JFKs brains out

Witnesses place Oswald in the break room 15 minutes before and less than 2 minutes after the assassination.

your arguing with some paid shills on the governments payroll,its not worth wasting your breath on them,they blatantly ignore all facts that prove oswald innocent and that there were multiple shooters,they know they can hide behind the net and get away with lying and ignoring facts.their not worth the effort.

Did, in your opinion, Oswald fire any shots?
He probably did not. Dallas PD checked him for powder residue and found none.
The whole thing is BS. That shitty bolt action rifle with bad scope did not kill JFK.
Like i told that other guy gipper,this guy is a paid government troll sent here by his handlers to look like an ordinary average poster which is why they have him post in other sections like the sports section and eveything when reality he is on their payroll as there are other agents who have posted on this thread have to come here and ignore facts and fart everytime he is proven wrong to try and derail andy truth discussions on government corruption.

Every year round this time brain damaged imbeciles regurgitate the same old conspirazoid fantasies....
Pathetic eh ?
yep its pathetci that every year there are paid trolls that are braindamaged like rightwinger and yourself,imbeciels who ignore witness testimonys that were altered and the laws of physics that were violated with your same old conspiracy fantays that oswald was the lone assassin.

oh and I know i didnt spell some words correctly there.Doesnt look like i can correct them in the fact the computer is not letting me go back and change it for some reason.

Here is where Kennedy called for the end of silver certificates: Economic Report of the President January 1963

From page XXIII:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

Congress took up JFK's request and passed Public Law 88-36, which Kennedy then signed on June 4, 1963. This act ended silver certificates and brought in the age of Federal Reserve notes.

So much for 9/11 Inside Whackjob's idiotic conspiracy theory.

nice try paid troll

It's the truth, retard.

I guess anyone who makes your butt hurt is a paid government troll, eh? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

That's a nice self-contained delusion you have there, blind monkey.

Here is where Kennedy called for the end of silver certificates: Economic Report of the President January 1963

From page XXIII:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

Congress took up JFK's request and passed Public Law 88-36, which Kennedy then signed on June 4, 1963. This act ended silver certificates and brought in the age of Federal Reserve notes.

nice try paid troll

It's the truth, retard.

I guess anyone who makes your butt hurt is a paid government troll, eh? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

another fart from an agent troll.:lmao: you agents handlers are getting worried the way they sent you guys here IMMEDIATELY to troll after my post.you agents handlers are so stupid,they could be more clever by not making it so obvious they hate the truth being told by not send:lmao:ing you guys to troll IMMEDIATELY after a post is made.thats how stupid they are though they way they have you here to sart IMMEDIATELY.:lmao:

From page XXIII:

nice try paid troll

It's the truth, retard.

another fart from an agent troll.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Must be a computer conspiracy that somebody should investigate...
Perhaps the invisible men tracking your every move...

someone farted in here.^ you magic bullet theorists skipped junior high school sciice classes in the fact you conspiracy nuts dont know anything at all about the laws of physics as well as keep your head in your ass ignoring that the members of the warrem commission committed treason altering witness testimonys dumbfucks.:asshole:

oh let me guess,those witnesses just made those stories up that their testimonys were altered?yeah right,your handlers sure recruit the dumbest stupid fucks out there that this is the best they could do sending dumbfuck agents like you all here to troll this thread.now THATS pitiful.:asshole: most americans did not skip through junior high school science classes like you do thats why you agents lies dont fool 80% of americans since national polls shows that many dont believe the lies that oswald was the lone assassin.you agents are pathetic liars.:asshole:

Last edited:
"I know! I will just call everyone a government agent! I WIN!!!!"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

"OMG! The Men in Black are everywhere. My special knowledge must make me dangerous! I wonder if this will get me laid..."

two farts in a row from the agent troll.:biggrin::9:

thank god there is an ignore list,i have given you agent trolls too much attention you seek as it is.i need to stop doing this now which is-:trolls:

you two g500 and logicand reaz are more than likely one in the same person socking under another user name while trolling here.have fun talking to yourself agent sock.ive fed you enough as it is.

you are either one of two things thats for sure 1-a government agent like paid troll rightwinger is,or 2-the biggest stupid fucks in the world who are afraid of the truth and ditched junior high school science classes.

Its a given you are at least ONE of those two if not a paid troll like rightwinger is.His sig is only half right.It needs to read PAID GOVERNMENT TROLL.

He was far more much closer to the truth than the warren commission was as any serious researcher knows.:biggrin:

unlike the warren commission.stone didnt ignore facts that witnesses said their tesimonys were altered by the warren commission and FBI.a crime they should have all gone to jail for in a world of justice.

Oswald read that the Kennedy parade would be driving by his window, so he took his gun to work, fired three times and blew JFKs brains out

Witnesses place Oswald in the break room 15 minutes before and less than 2 minutes after the assassination.

your arguing with some paid shills on the governments payroll,its not worth wasting your breath on them,they blatantly ignore all facts that prove oswald innocent and that there were multiple shooters,they know they can hide behind the net and get away with lying and ignoring facts.their not worth the effort.

No.

What do you base your opinion upon?

He probably did not. Dallas PD checked him for powder residue and found none.
The whole thing is BS. That shitty bolt action rifle with bad scope did not kill JFK.
Like i told that other guy gipper,this guy is a paid government troll sent here by his handlers to look like an ordinary average poster which is why they have him post in other sections like the sports section and eveything when reality he is on their payroll as there are other agents who have posted on this thread have to come here and ignore facts and fart everytime he is proven wrong to try and derail andy truth discussions on government corruption.

Hey, how do you get a job as a paid government troll? Sign me up, I can argue either side, doesn't matter.

No.

What do you base your opinion upon?

Reading, mostly. It's just a subject that has been there all my life. I suppose it's the Oswald was a Patsy theory.

Forum List

Back