Now that Dems have the House, by how much will they cut spending?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Suddenly, Dems hate debt. I don’t recall hearing it from 2009-2017 when it skyrocketed from $10 Trillion to $20 Trillion.

So we know Dems now hate debt, that’s what they tell us.

By how much will the cut spending?

I believe them and I think they will cut spending about 5% per year as long as they have the house because they are responsible spenders and are concerned about the debt and the economy.

Last edited:
TuckerLOL.jpg

I remember the Liberals took control in Canada in 2015, they said they would balance the budget by 2019. Of course, this isn't going to happen, Canada really never balances their books either, the forecast has now been pushed out to, get this one; 2040! Some bean counter somewhere signed off on some laughable "forecast" for another government 22 years in the future to balance the books.

So, my guess is, spending don't go down at all, if Canadian liberalism (which, increasingly is what the left in America are embracing) is any indication.

Suddenly, Dems hate debt. I don’t recall hearing it from 2009-2017 when it skyrocketed from $10 Trillion to $20 Trillion.

I believe them and I think they will cut spending about 5% per year as long as they have the house because they are responsible spenders and are concerned about the debt and the economy.

LOL, nominated for the most ridiculous post of 2018. Do you seriously believe the Dems will cut spending by one fucking penny?

they should cut our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to pay for their social programs.

Trump will never sign a spending cut. The budget he proposed for next year would have been the largest in human history.

LOL, nominated for the most ridiculous post of 2018. Do you seriously believe the Dems will cut spending by one fucking penny?
Do you know what sarcasm is? I guess not, as it fly right over that cranium of yours...

Wait...now Republicans admit that they will never cut spending and are begging Dems to do it for them?

Please...

Actually, Obama's worst year of spending was a full trillion dollars less than what Trump has just requested for FY2019.

In fact, if Trump had submitted Obama's 2015 budget, we'd almost have a balanced budget. About $200 billion short, instead of Trump's trillion dollar deficit.

And that's a fact.

Deficit Donald and the big spending Republicans have accelerated spending, and doubled the deficit.

Just as I predicted, you tards are only just now noticing all this spending now that the Democrats have won the House:
When Trump breaks Obama's debt record, the tards will tell us Obama's debt was really $15 trillion.

Count on it.

Right now, they are willfully ignoring just how massive Trump's debts are. But if the Democrats win the House, these same tards will suddenly notice the deficit and will blame the Democrats.

And you can bet the farm on that.

they've already cut spending 5 billion -

by refusing rumps f'n slat FENCE.

and they're not even in office.

NEXT QUESTION

$4.407 trillion.

That's the FY2019 budget from Trump's desk. The largest budget, by far, in the history of the entire planet.

And it contains a trillion dollar deficit.

So feel free to laugh your ass off and roll on the floor any time some dipshit tries to claim the Republicans believe in small government and a balanced budget.

Government spending is why Rand Paul is needed and popular. All who mock him fail to appreciate his message.

Trump realizes he cannot get Establishment politicians to stop spending, his best hope, is to cut expenses. Thus, withdrawal of troops, changes to federal taxpayer obligations with SALT, a wall to cut illegal immigration spending, while also increasing revenue via better trade deals and more equal trade rather than massive imbalances.

I believe instinctively, Trump really doesn't want an imbalance or even deficits. Look how often he has criticized million dollar expenses, something you never hear Presidents or world leaders do. He knows how to squeeze a nickel, as he himself has faced business liquidity problems.

I would bet my right arm if the GOP put forward a spending bill in which the U.S had a surplus, Trump would sign it just as well. If he is going to spend, he has to at least build a wall to save billions a month.

We can start by saving $5 billion on a wall

You and I both know that's a horrible example of an "expense".

It would be like you having your warehouse stolen from twice a week and deciding that buying an alarm system or paying for 3 dobermans might be a good investment. The money you saved is far greater than the expense.

Forum List

Back