Now That Flipper Has Reversed Himself On All The Things You Loved Him For...

I don't recall the Koch brothers changing their party affiliation to Democrat from 2001 to 2009, during the Bush Administration.

Anyone?

How pragmatic was it for Trump do that?

So you seem to be grasping that this is very serious change for the GOP.

Would you say that it true?
I would say the selection of a Democratic limousine liberal who is "very pro choice", who wants socialized medicine and an AWB, and is a close friend of the Clintons is a HUGE change for the GOP. Yes, absolutely.
No one has been a greater liar or con artist than Barack Obama. He is just more accomplished at it and he has a legacy to confirm it.if you define stupid as doing dumb things,than Obama and Hilary both earn gold,stars. Trump hasn't done anything yet but amass a billion dollar fortune and beat the pants off the republican establishment, setting records for turnout and minimal,spending. Th mdemocratic stalwarts here are following the party line of incessant attacks on trump. Not one single post extols,the virtues of Hilary's accomplishments. Ya all keep calling everyone who believes in America and fights your wars dumb and stupid and you will just drive more people to trump. I posted this earlier that this contest now reminds me of an old joke. I'm fat but your ugly, and I can lose weight. Trump can lose weight. The truly dumb people are the ones declaring the contest over before it has hardly begun and the fat lady has sung. And for those screaming divisiveness, nothing is more divisive than calling 40 per cent of your fellow Americans dumb and stupid.

Trump won't get the Hispanic vote
Trump won't get the black vote
or the womens vote
he will SPLIT the independent vote

NEVER in the history of this country has a candidate ever won a general election with those stats ... NEVER.

now who are you calling truly dumb again?

The woman's vote is a myth. It is split along ethnic lines.

And if Trump can run up the white vote, he will win.

There aren't enough white suprematist to fulfill your wet dream.

Funny how you had to lie about what I said to challenge my point.

Do you realize that you just demonstrated that at some level you know that I am right?

If Trump can attract enough of the white working class and middle class dems, AND the rest of the gop falls in line behind him, he can win this election.

As he is the only Republican candidate that was really giving those voters a reason to cross Party lines, he is the best choice for the GOP.

Regardless of what the leadership says.

poor deluded winger.

keep lying to yourself and everyone else

Says the silly girl that had nothing to say about the point that was being discussed, but did want to insult me.

Thanks for dropping in. If you think of anything to add to the topic, come on back. Don't be shy.

Was Trump lying then...or now?
He was speaking from the heart about his close friends the Clintons then.

He donated to all of Hillary's campaigns. He gave six figures to their Foundation. He said she was the best Secretary of State ever, despite Benghazi.

He clearly loved the Clintons. He spoke so warmly of them, and even said that would get him into trouble.

So why don't Trump's Chumps take his word about what wonderful people the Clintons are? Why don't they take his word she would make a great President?

After all, they gobble down everything else he says. With gusto!

Or he was a NY businessman who knew that he had to play ball with the powerful and corrupt or be destroyed.

and you think that changes if he becomes president?

that's how you end up with pondscum like dick cheney.

Obviously.

Do you understand that different jobs are different?

That people who change jobs end up doing DIFFERENT WORK?

And you're welcome to save your partisan filler for someone that cares.

Or he was a NY businessman who knew that he had to play ball with the powerful and corrupt or be destroyed.
Oh, man. This shit is hilarious.

No, it's really not.

This reminds me of you lefties who used to quote diplomatic speech that republican presidents would give while making nice with commies, and try to spin that as their real beliefs.

Why are you so afraid to discuss his stated policies and platform?

Is it because you are afraid that if people hear them, that they will realize that your lefty panic mongering is complete bullshit, and that Trump is by FAR the better candidate?

Rhetorical question: The answer is obviously yes.

Poor bimbo tards. Trump is kicking you out before the sun comes up.

"Bill and Hillary are coming over for breakfast. You need to get out of here."

Is this some of those specific policy details that you lefties are always on about?

I don't recall the Koch brothers changing their party affiliation to Democrat from 2001 to 2009, during the Bush Administration.

Anyone?

How pragmatic was it for Trump do that?

Anyone who can dare publicly state that his theme will be America First, never belonged in today's democratic party.

No, it's really not.

This reminds me of you lefties who used to quote diplomatic speech that republican presidents would give while making nice with commies, and try to spin that as their real beliefs.

Is it because you are afraid that if people hear them, that they will realize that your lefty panic mongering is complete bullshit, and that Trump is by FAR the better candidate?

Donnie has no platform and he flips on the issues daily, and his protectionist speech yesterday was a repudiation of everything the gop has stood for since 1980, and hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of seeing legislation, and if it did, it would mean trade wars with economies of which the aggregate is larger than our own, not to mention the Chinese own our debt ... and the value of our dollar.

Chris Christie shakes hands with Obama, and the pseudo cons lost their minds. Oh...my...god. He TOUCHED him! RINO! RINO! RINO!

Trump swaps spit with the Clintons for over a DECADE. He gives them his money. He funds her campaigns. HE BECOMES A DEMOCRAT DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

He was a fucking DEMOCRAT, for chrissakes.

Trump lavishes love on the Clintons whenever anyone asks him about them. He insults Paula Jones as a loser. He says Hillary was the greatest SecState ever despite Benghazi.

And yet NONE of this affects the tards' opinion of him. You know goddam well any one of these things, just a single one, would have been a total deal breaker if it had been anyone else.

Imagine if it was Ben Carson. "He donated to the Clintons!!?!?! WHAT...THE...FUCK!?!?"

"He was a DEMOCRAT!?!?! WHAT...THE...FUCK!?!?"

And who is one of the first people to stick their nose in Trump's butt?

Chris Christie. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wakey wakey, retards.

...why are you Chumps still supporting him?

He's not going to deport the wetbacks like he promised he would.

He's not going to bomb the families of terrorist like he promised he would.

He's going to increase the federal debt by another $10 trillion.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that "the Clintons are fine people"?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.
But he said he'd make America great again. I need something to believe in.

He is easier to believe than Hillary. We really have crappy options for President this time. Two dishonest one percenters.

Yes, I am denying he is a flip flopper. I have made several posts to that point. Your post was nothing but partisan filler.

There was nothing in there to respond to, so I thought I would inject a little substance into the conversation, specifically some topics that are relevant to Trump vs HIllary.

if you want substance, get Trump to talk specifics instead of sound bites.

You are dodging.

Indeed, you CUT my references to serious policy points.

You want some specifics?

Sure, here is one.

Immigration Reform

"Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally."

The past policy to date has been that criminal foreigners serve their time and then get released by into the American society.

That is stupid.

We know they are criminals. Send them home.

Are you for or against?

That's not a policy. That's a sound bite. How much is it going to cost? Who's going to co-ordinate it? what is his definition of a criminal? How are they defined? Jay walkers or murderers?

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

Why are you still pretending to be a Republican and a conservative?

Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

I wonder if any dyed in the wool "Trumpeteer" responded with the one answer I've heard when I ask that of a person in real life and that struck me as patently honest and accurate.

What did they say? "Because he is the GOP candidate, and that's all I need to know. Everything else doesn't matter."

What was my response? "Okay. I understand." What else is there to say when someone gives a candid answer? I asked, they answered and now I know. Mission accomplished.

"Oh, there's that new Italian place I've wanted to try. You up for Italian?....So, what school did your son decide to go to?"

it is not all bad. trump still likes waterboarding, and advocates more torture. so that there is enough reason to vote for that guy.

Chris Christie shakes hands with Obama, and the pseudo cons lost their minds. Oh...my...god. He TOUCHED him! RINO! RINO! RINO!

Trump swaps spit with the Clintons for over a DECADE. He gives them his money. He funds her campaigns. HE BECOMES A DEMOCRAT DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

Trump lavishes love on the Clintons whenever anyone asks him about them. He insults Paula Jones as a loser. He says Hillary was the greatest SecState ever despite Benghazi.

And yet NONE of this affects the tards' opinion of him. You know goddam well any one of these things, just a single one, would have been a total deal breaker if it had been anyone else.

Imagine if it was Ben Carson. "He donated to the Clintons!!?!?! WHAT...THE...FUCK!?!?"

Wakey wakey, retards.

It doesn't matter.

One-third of the Republican party who voted for him because more than anything, they hated the establishment and wanted to teach them a lesson.

This was more important to them than beating Clinton or any of Trump's policies, other than perhaps illegal immigration.

Trump has proposed shitting all over the constitution. He could advocate communism, and as long as he dealt with illegal immigration, his supporters would still treat him as their messiah.

So you seem to be grasping that this is very serious change for the GOP.

Would you say that it true?
I would say the selection of a Democratic limousine liberal who is "very pro choice", who wants socialized medicine and an AWB, and is a close friend of the Clintons is a HUGE change for the GOP. Yes, absolutely.
No one has been a greater liar or con artist than Barack Obama. He is just more accomplished at it and he has a legacy to confirm it.if you define stupid as doing dumb things,than Obama and Hilary both earn gold,stars. Trump hasn't done anything yet but amass a billion dollar fortune and beat the pants off the republican establishment, setting records for turnout and minimal,spending. Th mdemocratic stalwarts here are following the party line of incessant attacks on trump. Not one single post extols,the virtues of Hilary's accomplishments. Ya all keep calling everyone who believes in America and fights your wars dumb and stupid and you will just drive more people to trump. I posted this earlier that this contest now reminds me of an old joke. I'm fat but your ugly, and I can lose weight. Trump can lose weight. The truly dumb people are the ones declaring the contest over before it has hardly begun and the fat lady has sung. And for those screaming divisiveness, nothing is more divisive than calling 40 per cent of your fellow Americans dumb and stupid.

Trump won't get the Hispanic vote
Trump won't get the black vote
or the womens vote
he will SPLIT the independent vote

NEVER in the history of this country has a candidate ever won a general election with those stats ... NEVER.

now who are you calling truly dumb again?

The woman's vote is a myth. It is split along ethnic lines.

And if Trump can run up the white vote, he will win.

There aren't enough white suprematist to fulfill your wet dream.

Funny how you had to lie about what I said to challenge my point.

Do you realize that you just demonstrated that at some level you know that I am right?

If Trump can attract enough of the white working class and middle class dems, AND the rest of the gop falls in line behind him, he can win this election.

As he is the only Republican candidate that was really giving those voters a reason to cross Party lines, he is the best choice for the GOP.

Regardless of what the leadership says.

poor deluded winger.

keep lying to yourself and everyone else

Thanks for your thoughtful and serious reply.

It may take me days to read though and understand the full depth and wisdom of your post and the many smart things you had to say to challenge my points.

I truly hope that you continue to contribute such wisdom to the world in general and me specifically.

Wakey wakey, retards.

It doesn't matter.

One-third of the Republican party who voted for him because more than anything, they hated the establishment and wanted to teach them a lesson.
...h.

Trump's rise was fueled by his stance on the issues, and his aggressive campaigning style.

The issue of "Teaching the establishment a lesson" did not become an issue until THEY started openly plotting to cheap the legitimate winner of the primaries.

That was them thinking the Party is about THEM and not the Party as a whole.

But that is not and was not what Trump is really about.

G needs to acquaint himself with the term "pragmatism".

He's not going to deport the 11 million illegals. He's betrayed you.

...."

Have you looked at his web site? He has many specific and achievable methods to VASTLY increase the rate of deportation, and to reduce the return flow.

His promise to NOT use the term "mass deportations" does not contradict nor refute those positions.

YOur above opinion is based on nothing but confirmation bias.

No, it's really not.

Donnie has no platform and he flips on the issues daily, and his protectionist speech yesterday was a repudiation of everything the gop has stood for since 1980, and hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of seeing legislation, and if it did, it would mean trade wars with economies of which the aggregate is larger than our own, not to mention the Chinese own our debt ... and the value of our dollar.

1. His platform has been publicly stated and the details on publicly posted on his web site. You are lying.

2.. Yes, Trump is running on reversing the GOP position on trade. Did you like the previous GOP position on Trade?

3. If Trump can win the GOP primaries on changing Trade policy, that strongly suggests public support for changing Trade POlicy. Congress is not noted for it's bravery.

4. LOL!! Those nations depend on the vast fountain of money gushing out of our nation. The Chinese are quaking in their boots. I WANT the dollar to fall. It is vastly overvalued due to be the World's Reserve Currency.

Forum List

Back