Now that Trump will be CIC, should his tax returns be revealed?

even if that was discovered today, what do you think the best course of action would be? announce it and let the world know that we were all duped or, keep it quiet and maintain the respect and integrity that the office currently has.

No, as a public service, our soon to be president can show us all HOW to use all available tax loopholes so that we too can avoid those pesky taxes.

The election is over.

The left is starting to look like those people that dress up like civil war era soldiers to re-enact the battle of Gettysburg or whatever on the weekends.

seriously, this is getting to the embarrassing stage for y'all...

Get use to it, everything he does will be known to you, just like how everything Obama did and Clinton. We might even make stuff up like most of you did, and blow things out of proportion.

I'm already used to you guys embarrassing yourselves over this.

I'm highly adaptable like that......LOL.

We now can see that NOTHING can curtail Trump's popularity and now that he will sit upon the oval office, should ALL Americans finally learn what was "hidden" in those infamous tax returns?

Just asking......
Who Gives a shit?
Personal finances are one else's business

Why? He obviously doesn't break any laws. Maybe you lefties shouldn't vote for politicians promising to raise taxes just so the rich can get out of them. Its called a circle of stupidity.

That is only what they say before caught for tax evasion, money laundering, and fraud.

Well Dear, his taxes have been in the hands of Obama's own IRS and apparently they discovered none of the things you say exists within his tax returns. You saying you don't trust Obama's own IRS?

He has been filing taxes for decades. When has he ever been arrested? How many times has he been audited? Get real

No one gets really arrested for using the tax code to their benefit.....I'm not saying that he broke the law, but what I AM saying is that Trump can teach us all tax-avoidance schemes.

Well Dear, his taxes have been in the hands of Obama's own IRS and apparently they discovered none of the things you say exists within his tax returns. You saying you don't trust Obama's own IRS?

Now wait a minute....Are you saying that the Obama administration was honest and that the system is NOT rigged????
Why, thank you for your praises of the Obama administration....very kind of you.

.... it's nothing more than a pointless act of feeding the bread and circus machine that we lovingly call "The Media", if a candidate is guilty of tax evasion the IRS already has their tax returns and can prosecute such cases WITHOUT having the returns released to the general public.

I am NOT saying that Trump broke the tax laws......What I AM saying is that it would be nice to learn from Trump HOW to avoid virtually all taxation responsibilities.....as he probably has.
A very nice public service from trump, don;t you agree?

Now wait a minute....Are you saying that the Obama administration was honest and that the system is NOT rigged????
Why, thank you for your praises of the Obama administration....very kind of you.

I'm simply being a realist here. Had Trump cheated on his taxes, the Obama IRS would have pounced all over him while he was running against Hillary and you well know it. Try being honest for a change. Being honest won't make you gain weight nor develop ED.

He has been filing taxes for decades. When has he ever been arrested? How many times has he been audited? Get real

No one gets really arrested for using the tax code to their benefit.....I'm not saying that he broke the law, but what I AM saying is that Trump can teach us all tax-avoidance schemes.
Maybe you could be an American and hope he fixes the bullshit :D

.... it's nothing more than a pointless act of feeding the bread and circus machine that we lovingly call "The Media", if a candidate is guilty of tax evasion the IRS already has their tax returns and can prosecute such cases WITHOUT having the returns released to the general public.

I am NOT saying that Trump broke the tax laws......What I AM saying is that it would be nice to learn from Trump HOW to avoid virtually all taxation responsibilities.....as he probably has.
A very nice public service from trump, don;t you agree?

Why not speak to a CPA or tax attorney about tax issues if you really want to know?

So arguing that Donald Trump used a system to skirt taxes is wrong well then change the laws...

Seeing the Democratic Party never did tell me they knew about Trump and did nothing because it would hurt their big donors like Gates, Buffett and so on.

Fine......so, in "draining the swamp", we should expect Trump to dramatically change the tax codes to eliminate ALL tax loop holes, correct?

Take a course in income tax preparation at your local college or from an H&R Block tax school.

I'm simply being a realist here. Had Trump cheated on his taxes, the Obama IRS would have pounced all over him while he was running against Hillary and you well know it. Try being honest for a change. Being honest won't make you gain weight nor develop ED

AGAIN, and for the third time, I am NOT saying that Trump broke any tax laws....but what I am saying is that Trump should allow us the same privileges of how to avoid taxes...as he probably did.....A public service to all his backers.

So arguing that Donald Trump used a system to skirt taxes is wrong well then change the laws...

Seeing the Democratic Party never did tell me they knew about Trump and did nothing because it would hurt their big donors like Gates, Buffett and so on.

Fine......so, in "draining the swamp", we should expect Trump to dramatically change the tax codes to eliminate ALL tax loop holes, correct?

Would I like him to do that?

Yes...

Do i believe the GOP and the President will do that?

No...

If Trump did that it would not benefit him nor the one percent in this nation.

If he does do it then it will be something Teddy Roosevelt would have done, and will shock me!

We now can see that NOTHING can curtail Trump's popularity and now that he will sit upon the oval office, should ALL Americans finally learn what was "hidden" in those infamous tax returns?

Just asking......

I say what I said all along. Don't give a shit

I'm simply being a realist here. Had Trump cheated on his taxes, the Obama IRS would have pounced all over him while he was running against Hillary and you well know it. Try being honest for a change. Being honest won't make you gain weight nor develop ED

AGAIN, and for the third time, I am NOT saying that Trump broke any tax laws....but what I am saying is that Trump should allow us the same privileges of how to avoid taxes...as he probably did.....A public service to all his backers.

What Democrats paid more taxed than they had to?

It isn't that difficult to learn...

Proof of citizenship is a requirement for the office
Not sure where the breakdown in logic is for you.

Want to enlighten us all by showing where in the Constitution the revealing of your long-form birth certificate is a requirement?.......Of course, if you're half-black, well....that's a different story, right?.
why does everything have to end up being race for you? seriously, do you think anything negative said about his policies could be just because of the policy and not his race? Just a little possible? and as far as his long form, he had screwed around with the regular certificate for so long that he knew the doubt was not going to go away, HE requested the long form be obtained in order to try and satisfy the doubters. He wanted it behind him so it would not distract from the job he had ahead of him. It was obama that requested the long form, not anyone else.
Do you think obama figured that being black he couldnt even trust his own self? obama hates black people?

Uh, y'all assholes aren't in charge anymore. Trump doesn't answer to you. Ya fired kid.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! IT'S YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

I don't think he ran on such a platform. He can only do what Congress agrees to do. Trump is not the Legislative Branch of our government, he will be the Executive Branch. While you are studying income tax preparation, take a course in Civics as well.

Forum List

Back