Now that Trump will be CIC, should his tax returns be revealed?

I look at what way paid, if we all equally share in the debt, and we do. lets say our share of the debt equally distributed is 152,000s a rough number, and at tax time I pay 40,000 in taxes which end up being 28% of my gross, yet some rich guy pays 500,000 which ends up being 20% of his gross, is that fair?

Absolutely........Check out what YOU have left in your net income, and what that "rich gut" has left in his net.....

Trump used for his private jet, the airports that YOU paid for....and if he did not contribute a penny toward the building and maintenance of that airport.......you should be just a bit concerned.
for me to be concerned with what he has left vs what I have left would only be due to jealousy over his financial situation. What we have left is not an issue.
so that argument is really not of any value.
When I bought my truck I paid for it in cash the night I bought it, same with the wifes Jetta TDI, cash the day we bought it.
Should I have been forced to pay more because the next guy that bought one had to struggle with the down payment and then accept a loan with a high interest rate? I ended up paying less for the same vehicle than he did, and I did not cause any damage to my bank accounts or would I have to cut back on other things each month to make that payment. Is that fair to the guy that didnt pay cash for his new vehicle?

Trump's tax returns have no interest to me. If there was a problem with them you can believe that it's all you would hear about from the IRS and the liberal news channels. The only tax return I am interested in is my own. Why is his tax return so important to you? It's actually none of your business. Tax returns are supposed to be a private document. What he does or does not do with his money is of no importance to me.

I don't think he ran on such a platform. He can only do what Congress agrees to do. Trump is not the Legislative Branch of our government, he will be the Executive Branch. While you are studying income tax preparation, take a course in Civics as well.

Stupid retort......as expected.......Are you saying that its BEYOND Trump's prerogative to introduce to Congress a complete overhaul of the tax code that allowed he and other billionaires to pay zero taxes?i

I have never witnessed a human being as stupid as you. You really are one ignorant fool. Trump can introduce anything he wishes to introduce. It is entirely up to Mitch McConnell as to what is brought to the floor of the Senate. You should shut your mouth while you are behind. CHEEZE!!

I look at what way paid, if we all equally share in the debt, and we do. lets say our share of the debt equally distributed is 152,000 as a rough number, and at tax time I pay 40,000 in taxes which end up being 28% of my gross, yet some rich guy pays 500,000 which ends up being 20% of his gross, is that fair?

Absolutely........Check out what YOU have left in your net income, and what that "rich gut" has left in his net.....

Trump used for his private jet, the airports that YOU paid for....and if he did not contribute a penny toward the building and maintenance of that airport.......you should be just a bit concerned.

Sounds like a ten year old with an acute case of jealousy. Grow up.

Forum List

Back