Now that we know it was the Dems and not the Russians who tried to manipulate the election

The fact remains that there is not one fact in evidence to support Obama's Russia narrative. How can this be? All these people from the Obama administration promoting the Russia narrative and yet not one of them can produce a single fact to support it. Now, a year after the investigation began, based on the facts in evidence a reasonable person will conclude the whole Russia narrative was just an invention of the Obama administration to try to influence the election in Clinton's favor, and will want to hold to account all those who misused our intelligence services for political purposes.
Let me explain something called classified information. It basically means that for reasons such as potential interference in an investigation, or tipping off the subject of the investigation, the public cannot be told certain information.

Many investigations have taken years before anything definite was found, but a year of investigation is almost never enough time to uncover the full truth, especially when a majority of the president's colleagues have reason to be obstructing the investigation.
lol Do you actutally believe any of that? You say, "Many investigations have taken years before anything definite was found, but a year of investigation is almost never enough time to uncover the full truth, especially when a majority of the president's colleagues have reason to be obstructing the investigation." Which means you consider it possible that there is no evidence at the present time to support these allegations. But if there is no evidence to support the allegations, why has the Obama administration been talking about them as if they are proven facts. An investigation that cannot produce a single fact in evidence after a year is called a witch hunt.

I understand you really want all of these allegations to be true, but there was never a single fact in evidence to suggest there was a legitimate for any investigation. Unless you are just a true believer who has no use for facts or evidence, the only reasonable conclusion at this point is the the entire Russia narrative was invented by the Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton.
and last night Tucker Carlson again reiterated, not one piece of evidence has been submitted for the american people to decide. not one. NOT FKING ONE!!!!!!

Tucker Carlson is a part of state run media and has no credibility.

Mike Pence received a intelligence briefing during the campaign and agreed that the evidence showed that the Russians were interfering in our elections. He said there should be severe consequences for any country that does that.

VP nominee Mike Pence contradicts Donald Trump, says Russia is behind the political hacks

View attachment 120247
giphy.gif

Can any Hillary voters address why it's OK for Hillary to get debate questions in advance from CNN, but not Trump?

Specifically, how is that OK? how does that show that CNN is an impartial news source?

It isn’t OK. Political Parties have a rule that whoever gets the most votes wins. That is basically the only real rule there is. Outside of that, the party elders, bosses, operatives, etc…. conspire to keep folks who are unelectable in the General like Ron Paul, Jerry Brown, and Bernie Sanders off the ticket. Their only interest is winning. There was a reason the RNC had sit-downs with Trump prior to his getting the nomination as early as March 2016. HRC was a Democrat and has been for years. Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat and still isn’t. He entered the Democratic Party Primary; that’s it. Much in the same way that you could enter a contest or a open golf tournament. If the DNC wanted to just anoint her as their candidate, they could have done so at any time before, during, or after the convention; not held a convention at all, or not fielded a candidate at all. It’s a private organization. The exact same thing could be said about the GOP.

What most low information dumbasses do not get is that the states have basically outsourced primary elections to the parties. This is why you see some deviation between the dates of the GOP and DNC primaries and caucuses, different rules on how delegates are rewarded, and sometimes awkward outcomes. For example, as I recall when HRC won Texas in 2008, she was awarded as many delegates as BHO received for winning Idaho because the margin in Texas was so close and the Idaho contest was a blowout in his favor. The role the State’s play is basically certifying that the elections were carried out competently, fairly, and lawfully.

The General Election is put on by the State itself which is why you often have a different polling place for it than the primary.

As for CNN and it’s impartiality, if you were to be impartial yourself, you’d find that most of the media is pretty much down the middle. One of the constant chants I heard growing up in the South was that “blacks are always looking for ways to be offended”. Basically the average conservative has taken on that role themselves all the way up to the unfortunate dope who is Trump’s press secretary.

That is not true. The dates of primaries have been traditionally left to the states. However both parties have worked to protect Iowa, NH, SC and Nevada's place as the first 4 contests. The Democrats went the farthest in 2008 when they stripped Michigan and Florida of all of their delegates for going early. Democrat rules require proportional representation in their primaries. Caucuses have a little more leeway.

The fact is that Clinton won because she got more votes than Sanders. Clinton was able to flip 9 states that Obama won in 2008. Sanders was able to flip only 1 state that went Clinton in 2008. In addition, Clinton clobbered Sanders in Florida and Texas wing both states by 2-1 margins. Clinton lost a string of deep south states that ran from Virginia to Mississippi to Obama. Sanders was able to only get around 20% of the vote in these states. Worth noting that in 2008, Texas Democrats held a two-step process. Clinton narrowly edged Obama in the primary but Obama swamped Clinton in the caucuses held that night.

The problem with fringe candidates is that they have a limited amount of appeal. Ronald Reagan was opposed by the establishment but he nearly beat Ford in 1976 and won the nomination in 1980.

If that is the case, can you explain why any state would allow the parties to have any differences whatsoever; much less the Democratic penchant for having a two-day system as they had in Texas?

Polls favoring Hillary by a wide margin: Trying to hack the election.
DNC exposure: Trying to hack the election.
Liberal media: Trying to hack the election.
State dept.: Trying to hack the election.
Debates: Trying to hack the election.
Opening the gates to illegal immigration. Even Obama implying illegals could vote: Trying to hack the election.

Liberals and Democrats lost the election, and it would appear they're forever butt-hurt. Losing and butt-hurt has become components of their DNA.

Polls favoring Hillary by a wide margin: Trying to hack the election.
DNC exposure: Trying to hack the election.
Liberal media: Trying to hack the election.
State dept.: Trying to hack the election.
Debates: Trying to hack the election.
Opening the gates to illegal immigration. Even Obama implying illegals could vote: Trying to hack the election.

Liberals and Democrats lost the election, and it would appear they're forever butt-hurt. Losing and butt-hurt has become components of their DNA.
shit, now california democrats are really saying fk my american citizen constituents by letting criminals roam their neighborhoods. Sort of sounds like Chiraq.

That is what is being gathered, td.

I know that is Rice or Flynn or whomever are convicted, you will support the findings.
They have been looking for quite a while now, and all they have found is Obama's wrong doings.
Post-truther ^^ turnspeak. You lie because the truth is not on your side. :)
I think Rice disagrees with you. First she had no knowledge of it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Now she said she did, but not for political reasons. Looks like the truth is not on your side. He'll y'all are scared to tell the truth.

Now that we know it was the Dems and not the Russians who tried to manipulate the election

We don't know that, dimwit.

I know that is Rice or Flynn or whomever are convicted, you will support the findings.
They have been looking for quite a while now, and all they have found is Obama's wrong doings.
I think Rice disagrees with you. First she had no knowledge of it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Now she said she did, but not for political reasons. Looks like the truth is not on your side. He'll y'all are scared to tell the truth.
I think you disagree with Rice and are lying as usual.

There is no lie in my post.

There is no lie in my post.
Of course not. :)

We don't know that, dimwit.

Of course we know it. Why keep lying over and over and over? Be more creative and least invent more interesting and entertaining ones.

Is the sudden proliferation of RWnut threads with outrageously false thread titles being done for our amusement? 'Our' as in us liberals...

Usually the RW'ers wait until they've completely taken over a message board before they get going with the thoroughly idiotic echo chamber blather...

...some of you nuts are jumping the gun.

Who should be the first to go to jail?

This is ridiculous.

The elections have been manipulated since day 1 in the USA. Democracy? Nah... who needs democracy.

You get two parties doing everything to keep their own power, there's no space for smaller parties and they know it.

But then they tell you to fight against the other party, and not to fight against BOTH parties which are the problem.
The problem isn't the political parties. The problem is the media influencing the electorate toward their own bias.

The Russians are rank amateurs compared to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, and PBS. Not to mention the Hollywood connection.

Manipulating public opinion and influence elections have been the purvue of media for at least 200 years, if not more.

It has been proven the only ones who attempred to hack state election processes was Obama and his DHS. If Democrats insist on sending someone to jail for attemptibg to 'hack the election', start with Barry.

Forum List

Back